Any Windows 7 babbies here still using it?

Any Windows 7 babbies here still using it?
I don't want to feel alone on this.

Fuck 10.

Attached: windows-7-autoactivable-iso-D_NQ_NP_606871-MLA28230879906_092018-F.jpg (537x534, 46K)

I see no reason to change.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1902x639, 342K)

I'm trying to transition to linux.

The only good tranny.

same

its a 12 year old OS with no support after next January. switch this year or youre a certified moron.

Which version though?

What's holding you back?

Not him, but Photoshop and lack of a real equivalent for RDP

Of course, no reason to switch. At my work i use w10, its such a fucking relief to come home to w7 again. They should neck the pajeet who thought this looked good. Literally makes my blood boil Everytime i use the start menu. THE SHIT LIST ON THE LEFT HAS SO MUCH FUCKING CLUTTERED SPACING!!!

Attached: powershell-720x406.png (720x406, 211K)

just disable all of the shit and install classic start. wow, so hard! Literally takes 5 minutes including gpedit changes.Why are you such a fucking baby?

>just disable all of the shit and install classic start. wow, so hard! Literally takes 5 minutes including gpedit changes.Why are you such a fucking baby?

>Install bloat shit to make OS usable
Thats why

Not going to pay money for Windows just to have to debloat it on my own. Just give me a usable, professional operating system.

>looking at the start menu
just type the program you're looking for

Your days are LITERALLY numbered.

Attached: 1528661660331.jpg (858x1200, 775K)

Better that than using Win10.

I'm on 7 but I've started my transitioning to Linux.
Still in the progress of testing things in VMs, but I'm past all the hard stuff now and just down to sorting out smaller things.

Attached: login-1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 63K)

Oh nothing I'm in that process right now, on an old machine anyway so I can't really test things like games til I get a new gaming computer my old one broke.

Will continue using W7P until Q3 or so then slap some Linux distri in there probably

what exactly will happen next January, can you explain that? because I'm still gonna be chillin on W7 while your W10 deletes your files

would you rather buy a piece of shit car that requires like $2k in repairs before you can even drive it or just keep using what you have since it's able to do literally everything the other car can do? that's what upgading to win10 is like, completely unnecessary. windows 10 has no features which appeal to me rn so i see no reason to upgade, not hard to understand. why do people get so heated about this it's a fuckin operating system

Videogames.

What a terrible analogy. Windows 10 may be a piece of shit but LTSC/B isn't any more of a piece of shit than current build of 7 which you need to de-poz yourself.

>implying any of you faggots buy windows anyway

>use windows 10
>graphics driver from dell support doesn't work
>windows update gets me a working driver
>wow based win 10!
>screen flickers sometimes, think it's the panel starting to shit the bed
>install windows 7 because nostalgia
>graphics driver from dell support works perfectly
>screen never flickers
i'll consider switching to windows 8.1 after the support for 7 ends and some serious exploit is found

Attached: Win7.png (1920x1080, 436K)

so if it's just as shitty at 7 that's still not a reason to upgrade tho

honestly don't worry about it user, microsoft updates for "muh security" are basically useless unless you're like my grandpa and have like no awareness of what's going on in your os at all, i used winxp up until like 2015 with no issues

user, no, 8 was Vista levels of bad.

I think the main point is you shouldn't have to go through a lot of these hoops to begin with.

>so if it's just as shitty at 7 that's still not a reason to upgrade tho
Sure.

never had a single malware on my pc for as long as i remember even though i download torrents all the time. only problem is i suppose when i plug in some usb zip disquette from some moron and it's infested with viruses; only reason why i have kaspersky installed.
>user, no, 8 was Vista levels of bad.
really? i mean i know the tablet interface is quite shitty but functionality-wise it's pretty nice and doesn't force updates on you. plus you get the new task manager which is so much better than 7's

using the 8.1 master OS

You'll join XPfags soon.

there's literally no reason to switch from 7
fags seem to think that when support ends, everyones win7 PCs will automagically become filled with viruses, which is bullshit

i used XP long after support ended, and as long as you're not a moron, there is no chance you're going to get AIDSed, ive had win7 updates turned off ever since they started smuggling win10 shit in there, no viruses, i know every single process running on this machine

if youre a windows user, and you're using win10 right now, you should probably get off this board, there are standards even among windows users

The 4k scaling is garbage & its very dated looking overall.

>But the resources!

Run LTSB then & disable any shit services that you'll never need. Mine only uses 1.1GB of RAM at idle. Yeah, I could squeeze more out of a distro but for a modern full on OS, that's pretty damn good. I couldn't even get that out of Arch/Gnome when I was running it.

fucking thank you god damn nobody understands

>Debian
Good... Good...

What does ending support even mean? I've literally never needed windows support (save for when my 360 got a red ring)

there's literally no reason to switch from XP
fags seem to think that when support ends, everyones winXP PCs will automagically become filled with viruses, which is bullshit

support is for tards. i turned of updates long time ago.

>automagically
always makes me boil

Attached: 1407097406912.jpg (660x751, 145K)

Is it really worth the trouble to keep using Windows 7 on Z390?

Personally due to me having to use an old machine as I said eariler in this thread I'm trying out linux with xubuntu. It's been pretty good and I blame more of my issues on hardware age vs the fault of the OS.

>2020
>Windows 7 market share still over 30%
>Wannacry attacks everywhere

Microsoft isn’t prepared for the end of life shitstorm that will happen.

>really? i mean i know the tablet interface is quite shitty
Get open shell.
>plus you get the new task manager which is so much better than 7's
Get process hacker.

They've been pushing the date back on XP last 5 years and we're supposed to be worried about 7 coming to an end?

Attached: 2017-ATM.jpg (527x574, 100K)

Windows 7 is the only usable Windows today. Just like XP before 7.
I have Windows 7 installed, although I haven't used it in like several months, as I only use Linux (Kubuntu 18.10).

reporting in
I dont think I will ever '''''upgrade''''' to 10, hopefully linux will become more streamlined in the future and I'll use that if win7 truly becomes obsolete

Attached: Capture.png (1262x825, 363K)

it means you no longer get that annoying new updates are available horseshit

>oh noes, it's Windows XP, banks are vulnerable
Fucking tech illiterate journalists.

>Censorship-friendly SJW Debian Gnu/systemd/linux

I miss that performance rating. Even though it doesn’t mean much it was still fun to have a high one.

I have a 1366 socket, and I've done everything , and I mean. everything upgrade bios fresh install of 7 and video card upgrade 1060ti, the only thing I can suspect is my cpu can no longer play videos and is the bottle neck. so much screen tearing please keep this Boomer on win 7 what can I upgrade to processor wise?

mine are all 7.8 besides the disk transfer rate which is that 5.9

>needs emotional support for his operating system choice
Jow Forums in the year of our lord 2019

debian is pure shit and it's on the higher ranks of good distros

Attached: 1541543576139.png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

>muh updates
>muh MS support
nobody gives a shit
W7 will truly die when major software like internet browsers stop working on it like with Vista or XP, and that's not going to happen any time soon
even then, W7 users will more likely switch to 8.1 or even linux instead of 10

See, you went wrong when you started to give a shit about what other people think about your OS. Use whatever works for you.

>Vista levels of bad
so overall pretty good, but with normies shitting on it out of spite?

100x this
I use W7 because I sincerely prefer it, not because some tard on Jow Forums said it's better to use.

>install a crappy third-party app that the original developer gave up on because it was so useless
No, you fucking moron. UNPIN THE TILES. Done

>scaling is garbage
Same as 10 btw
Updated 8.1 is the same shit as 10 but with no cortana, dx12, edge and WLS (not like you need anything from this list). Still has shit UI and lags just like 10.

What about support for newer hardware that don't do drivers for 7?

Drivers are not the problem. Microsoft forced AMD to deny ACPI codes for win7 so it can't even boot anymore (at least on APUs for now). Not sure about intel but they will probably do the same.

Ah

yes i am still using it.
i should probably switch I dont even play that many video games anymore.
this. i dont see any reason at all to switch