Thoughts on the Huawei Matebook X Pro?

Thoughts on the Huawei Matebook X Pro?

Attached: matebook-x-pro.jpg (782x586, 119K)

Trash.

XPS 13 is still better

>huawei
Might as well host a whole section of chinese secret services in your home for free

Attached: 2b91526a72490f650dfea120ca930181efeff300.jpg (1155x1633, 340K)

knock off

I'd much rather have the Chinese spy on me than the US.

The us will look at what you do and register your info but are less likely to do anything with it than the chinese, who might, at some point, look at your crypto assets and bank accounts and do something with them.

Looks like the ideal notebook should look, but it's not from Apple so into the trash it goes.

Anyone would likely steal your bank info if they had it. You're confusing "the Chinese" as your typical Chinese college students who know how to hack versus the Chinese government.

die commie

explain?

Linux kernel bug with audio. Also battery charges faster on Linux except if you downthrottle the CPU.

Decent on windows especially for its price

Would be good if there was an AMD version. With intel it's interesting at most, as in would consider buying if it had AMD CPU.

>Trash
>Has the build quality and specs of a laptop a couple of hundred dollars more expensive

Attached: 1530977463481.png (250x250, 37K)

i much rather us government to spy on me(not american). at least i dont remember us gov order tanks to crush people who protest

>falling for the AMD meme

Attached: 1515291348216.png (314x548, 143K)

>caring about stuff like that

Attached: 1444718764552.jpg (800x600, 24K)

US citizen here
American technology is dominant and superior
I can't consider this thread with the word 'Huawei' in it.

Thanks for listening,
Michael

>muh Chinese boogeyman

im never paying my money for chink knock offs. praise the mighty based technologically innovative US of A!

>muh American boogeyman

Would buy one if I could afford one. I appreciate the pop-up webcam and huge battery. I hear the giant trackpad is pretty good too.

>3:2 matte screen
Let's give 'em 3-5 years or so. Maybe the laptop industry will eventually reinvent Thinkpad.

apple level faggotry at a non apple level price

would consider if i needed a new laptop

if they did such thing to their own people imagine what will they do to you

I'm not Chinese and I don't live in China so idk

ITT: People thinking they're actually important enough for chinks to spy on them

Attached: 1532510060428.gif (194x191, 38K)

because Jow Forums is going to be the target audience for these right faggot? nobody else will be buying them?

ip theft is a legitimate concern

Literally at my local starbucks with it right now..

Mac plebs looking at me like some sort of tech God.

Attached: Capture 2.png (3000x2000, 580K)

>16gb RAM
literally no need

No they don’t

>camera between F6 and F7
I would hit it wrong everytime

>"ITT"

Fuck yeah they are.. honorable mention the cunt next to me has a very nice looking ThinkPad

Eh, nice machine although gimped Thunderbolt 3 and Chinese botnet are turn offs. Also, did they have to ruin an otherwise beautiful design with that retarded looking logo on the front? I know Chinese people are incapable of originality, but at least rip off something more aesthetically pleasing than the Comcast logo. Shit is ugly.

Attached: huawei-matebook-hero.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

mac plebs look at you like a poorfag

actually this
chink Zen CPUs soon

this

>coil whine
>100% fan at all times
>1MP camera
>cheap loose trackpad
>chinese spyware baked right in
okay guy

I have XPS 13 from work. It’s utter trash.

Which of you faggots even seen one?

>fan 100% all the time
I’m yet to hear any sounds coming out of it other than the best laptop speakers to date.

>muh anonimaty
Get a fucking life!

>poor fag
It costs £1500

Touchscreen... Yikes

XPS 13 costs about the same, with the additional bonus of having Dell warranty. They sent a guy over to my place because I complained of one dead pixel 3 days after delivery. He didn't even check the display, he just replaced it and left.

>coil whine
I have the i5 Version with mx150. I Sold my Yoga 920 because of coil whine. My mxp has definitely No coilwhine.
>100% fan at all times
Not even once during office stuff! If you game, than its a pain in the ass
>1MP camera
I wouldn't even care, if the damn thing had no webcam at all.
>cheap loose trackpad
I heard that too
>chinese spyware baked right in
It's 2019 I guess everyone does that. Only guesses

For me it's the perfect laptop with "one cable desktop solution". Nice 3k 3:2 touch display, good keyboard, light gaming and (students cashback)

Downsides: QM nearly doesn't exist. First one I ordered had a dead pixel! Another thing is the keyboard backlight, that only lasts for like 15 seconds...

Why do you think so? What model specifically?

>chrome
>adblock
>http
What the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums

>chrome
>SIGNED IN to chrome
>adblock
>facebook
You've gotta leave...

im not saying it's cheap, im just saying macplebs will still see you as a poorfag

literally nothing wrong with adblock

>caring about what macfags thing
friend, even if that prson did care what they think macfags are too busy writing their high-iq scripts or novels

i just made a video review of that for a news channel
it's really nice

>not using uBlock
Sorry it's confusing, but the most popular ad blocker on Chrome is just called "Adblock"

>using ublock

Why do chinks have no originality? it looks and sounds like a knock off macbook pro. I would be more apt to buy it if they had originality. copying the exact look of something is not making you competitive.

it's not about who did it first it's about who did it right

I have it and it's a very good laptop. Best I ever owned.
Meme faggot with a T420
It is not. 16:9 is a buttfucking awful aspect ratio for a screen size that small.
Xps 13: 13.3" 16:9
Matebook X Pro: 13.9" 3:2. The resolution is even 3000x2000. You literally can't get more autistically perfect than that.

Matebook has perfect trackpad as well has hidden camera. Just got Linux support in latest kernel as well.

It looks less similar to macbook than macbook does to generic acer laptop they copied. And it's superior in every way to fagbooks, especially in looks. And it even uses the same display ratio as MS surface. I'm so fucking pissed at fags like you. Huawei even has a literal replica of fagbook which is matebook D but you still decided to pick the most distinctive laptop from fagbooks and call it a fagbook knockoff. What a faggot you are.

Sorry, meant uBlock *Origin*

better than apple

*disappears*