Do you still keep old tech after you upgrade...

Do you still keep old tech after you upgrade? I got this in 2005 until 2012 and it's still my favorite laptop even though I wish it was a full sized keyboard instead

Attached: IMG_3079.jpg (2277x2436, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_laptop/esuprt_inspiron_laptop/inspiron-9300_owner's manual_en-us.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only upgrade when the old stuff breaks

most tech these days doesnt last more than a few years anymore

you look cute :)

how tf did you take a picture of your pc with an xbox controller

I hated this laptop

>16x10 1900x1200 resolution in 2005
>6 USB ports
>VGA and DVI and SVIDEO out
>PC card slot for external soundcard
>cool ass media buttons on the front

whats not to like?

Is that true? Also it's an inspiron, which is supposed to be the cheap consumer line, yet it has so many things... something went really wrong with laptops at one time.

Its an Inspiron 9300. top of the line during 2004-2005 i believe. My father bought it for me off ebay for about $1700 in christmas 2005

I still have my Dell Inspiron 6000 with XUGA screen

downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_laptop/esuprt_inspiron_laptop/inspiron-9300_owner's manual_en-us.pdf
i still remembered the service code after all these years so I was able to get the user guide from dell site

Damn, I forgot how small the touchpads were on these or rather I hadn't notice how large they are now.

Attached: 20190208_110606.jpg (4032x2268, 2.08M)

holy shit that laptop put in some work, look how your hands rubbed off all the paint
I'm glad she's still alive to enjoy retirement

what happened to that laptop man? i used mine for 7 years and the worst was discolored paint by the touchpad area

I just used it like 24/7 for a long time. This is her in 2009, I'm not sure if I have any older pics. I think I do. The keys are missing because I used them so much that the switches would fuck up and then I would break the clips trying to fix them

It's really dusty right now but it wasn't as dusty when I used it.

Attached: dinner and a desktop.jpg (2848x2132, 936K)

Another, not sure when this is from but I can tell it's older because there is more keys

Attached: jordan's laptop.jpg (1785x1339, 403K)

Some of it.
I still have most of my previous desktop, besides the parts that broke ( psu / gpu).
Thought i would maybe find a use for it but wtf is a athlon x2 gonna do these days.

I've also kept most of my old cellphones.

I have loads of phone and tablets sitting in gadget graveyard drawer

cool stuff jordan

Aye, I still have my first desktop and my old Vaio laptop. The laptop still works.
I tend to keep my old phones too.

Overheating piece of garbage shutting down whenever it wants

Looks like May 12th 2009.