htdp.org/
histo.ucsf.edu/BMS270/diveintopython3-r802.pdf
landoflisp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO. ORANGE MAN BAD.

Attached: NPC.jpg (490x586, 19K)

print("eat me, racists")

"Why?"

Attached: 1527388675302.jpg (515x600, 51K)

I want to, but just like the majority of lazy fucks I have no idea where to start and even what am I supossed to be aspiring to do in order to feel like I want to code

Change my mind

Please

i am thanks

I already know how to code. In fact, I'm coding my life right now. Coding is very dear to my heart, and an unique experience. It gives me a new point of view of the whole world. However, jobs related to coding is too male dominated, we should encourage women to code. It'd be better for all of us.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

> what am I supossed to be aspiring to

Writing a working fizzbuzz lel.

I'll drop some links:

htdp.org/
histo.ucsf.edu/BMS270/diveintopython3-r802.pdf
landoflisp.com/

Thanks user,
I now want to commit genocide on bugs

>tfw I softwaree company passed me over for a laid-off Buzzfeed employee and now mom's kicking me out

baka it wasn't supposed to be like this, fellow based pedes

Attached: regret.jpg (448x508, 74K)

I am. It feels pretty good even getting tiny baby stuff working. I do wish I had a friend to look over what I've done and inform me on good practices and general tips on overall structure though.

I got you fan. What language are you learning?

www.freecodecamp.org

if you can't even do that much you might want to learn how to use a rope

have you gone to any coding related meetups?

Who /permanent intermediate/ here? I feel like I'll never reach an advanced level and just be stuck in the middle somewhere. Any tips for getting to the next level?

if women were interested in programming there would already be more women coding. Most girls just can't into logic

Find something you don't know how to do and do as much of it as you possibly can without using google or the internet in general ( using books is encouraged ).

I'm doing Python right now. I took a CS class back in college but that was in C++ so I have a general idea of what I'm doing but I suspect some things could be done better using features Python has that C doesn't. I just don't want to have to unlearn any bad habits later when I'm writing actually useful things are not learning exercises that run in the terminal.

No, I got back into it maybe a week ago so it's super baby level stuff. I do have friends that are professional programmers but I seldom have the chance to talk to them much anymore.

DRUMPFY WILL SAVE US

If you're just starting out you probably don't need to worry about code review. What matters the most at this point is becoming familiar with the conceptual toolkit; as you do that your bad habits will dissolve.

Well that's good to know.

>tfw cant get a coding job because i cant buzzfeed

white *CIS* men are always suppressing gay/trans/womens/black/hispanic/ fish lipped indians rights.

cool, can i get a programming job now?

YES. ORANGE MAN GOOD.

Attached: 1544106141743.png (264x274, 35K)

I'm learning javascript by my self. Can I email you code snippets for feedback once in a blue moon so I don't end up learning bad habits?

MAYBE. CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

Attached: npcthink.png (420x420, 14K)

ORANGE MAN WHO SUCKS MILES OF KOSHER DICK IS LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: merlin_145387746_41d23d2c-9db1-40a0-9767-51fd791f7a56-jumbo.jpg (960x638, 75K)

ORANGE MAN WHO SUCKS MILES OF KOSHER DICK IS GOOD

Attached: 1548516242909.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Ye pretty much

r/thedonald can't meme

>ORANGE MAN GOOD

Attached: 1544562657576.png (1329x1231, 706K)

(You)
(You)
(You)
if ( BabyKillingLeftyLunatic = FALSE ) {
printf ("Trump supporter! REEEE!\n");
}

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Gonna start coding on Monday, wish me luck Jow Forums.

Attached: 1549422227336.jpg (300x296, 10K)

if (man.sucks(kosher.dick())) {
if (man.color() != orange) {
assert(man == bad);
}
else {
writeln("ORANGE MAN GOOD!");
}
}

Attached: 1539615890132.jpg (755x767, 102K)

the condition is always true

good luck my brother

That's the joke, retard. Your politics are so retarded and repulsive to the average person and you're so insane that you're unable to walk outside without screaming about what the TV told you. Get a grip.

so salty.

the condition is always true anyway

Whatever you say, baby killer.

Which language should I study?

For my own websites or being self employed javascript/php seems useful. If I want a job C# or Java seems more useful, but its more risky because there are no guarentees that some one will actually employ me.
And I kind of want to do all of it, so I did some basic things in all of the languages, but I mostly just need a job right now. Because I enjoy coding, Im broke and my degree is beyond worthless.

At least your code looks better than all the poltards who made the originals

agree

"If True = True "

Bruh its not a const