What does this thing do? I'm a janitor at a gym and I found it hidden above the showers

What does this thing do? I'm a janitor at a gym and I found it hidden above the showers

Attached: 20190208_211627.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

horologyzone.com/watch/watch-school/quartz-movement-disassembly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alien dildo controller

can you flip it OP

It looks like garbage.

I doubt he'd get a lot of money for it.

Looks like if you take apart a cheap lcd watch, that would be the controlling circuit board.

Would be nice to see the other side, also where exactly above the showers did you find it? Was it just laying around there?

this

>flip it
I meant reverse it.

It's this guys
horologyzone.com/watch/watch-school/quartz-movement-disassembly.html
The 4 exposed metal parts on the outside are for the 4 buttons to make contact, and it has a quartz oscillator.

it looks like a watch movement

>clock
are you sure about that

Attached: ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg (596x283, 37K)

Underrated post.

I was a janitor at a gym once. I know about the little scraps of tp the guys tuck into their buttcrack to keep shit from leaking out of their ravaged assholes. Also those motherfuckers do not eat right. I fucking hate athletes.

Literally above the shower heads it was taped on there, this is the other side

Attached: 20190208_214416.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

How many jewels?

If you are looking for a serious post:
There's nothing there, the processor is missing so you can't do anything with it

Someone's testing their ability to hide pervy spy devices in the gym.

>Is missing
Under the black glops

It is a watch movement, however if it was taped down it is most likely a test like said.

why not just drill a hole in the ceiling and glue it up there.

lol dumbass there are two processors on that board one under each black resin blob. This is 90% a board out of a shitty stop watch or timer

Id say the microcontrolers are right there black epoxy blobs. Just like in every other cheap chinese shit thing where they dont want you to know what it is.

t.overweight beaner

I don't know about you but I think some guy drilling a hole in the showers would get caught a bit easier than someone quickly taping it on there.

Do you think it is a spy device from china? under those black resin could be the rice sized spy device

its a clock board

100% not a spy device. The only thing suspicious is the radioactive waste some insectioid chink could have stashed in the resin blobs

bop it

Looks like broken electronics
Might have been a stopwatch if those four corners had buttons or something

it's something that is broken and a long way from working, I think those are LEDs in the first pic.

it's just a shitty board, it's not part of a camera, it's part of something a lot more simple like a small radio or controller for something

You're just the guy who hid it trying to spread lies

Retard..

it's a broken lcd watch

>mfw this is the absolute state of Jow Forums now

It is a shower head timer that was probably broken. Learn to Duckduckgo serial numbers retard.

it's an F-91W