Entire multi-million dollar networking setup at my work is all chinkshit

>entire multi-million dollar networking setup at my work is all chinkshit
cnbc.com/2019/02/08/trump-may-reportedly-ban-chinese-telecom-equipment-on-us-networks.html
this is going to be F I N E

Attached: im-36841.jpg (1280x853, 103K)

top kek
china BTFO yet again

Why would your company do that to itself?

Anyone paying attention has seen the writing on the wall for several years now, and if you were REALLY paying attention, you could have seen this coming a decade ago or more.

who cares
chinkware > muttware anyway

I'd rather my own government spy on me than a foreign government that is going to give away technological details to industry secrets, or just blatantly copy an american companies work because they had backdoor access into that company network.

Chinks are cheap cunts that can't invent for shit, so they have to rely on stealing others shit. No thanks, I wont let my work be used by chink scavengers.

good goy

Attached: eds.png (188x188, 6K)

Better than being cucked by a chink.

How long until everyone in /csg/ kills themselves?

How long until everyone in /csg/ kills themselves?

Soon.

>I'd rather my own government spy on me
So you're upset about the Chinese equipment but not about the politicians paid off with steaming piles of RMB?

What the fuck will the government from another country do with data from spying on you?
tbqh I would trust the chinks over mutts with data

why would they?

Chinks are by FAR the biggest cunts when it comes to intellectual property. They'll steal that shit without a 2nd guess and might even bring a product to market before you, even if you're the one who had the idea to begin with.

Why the fuck do you think the chinks wouldn't take advantage of any and all information they're collecting?

How the fuck are americans even thinking about rolling 5G networks when they pay out the ass for data?
A single Youtube video in 1080p consumes your entire monthly data allowance.
If anything they should still use 3G

>intellectual property
That shit is a dumb jewish meme.

S.

Using that garbage from the start, you get what you deserve. American hardware master race.

It's literally one of the only ways to incentivize corporations.

Why would you spend potentially millions, or even billions on R&D for a new technological advancement if the minute you were done with the R&D some Chinese company came out 3 weeks later with their own version for 1/4th of the price because they didn't spend the last 4 years researching and developing this tech.

Don't be retarded, go to school.

Nah, that's just burger national "we are better than all of you" feels.

Manufacturing went to China *and* they're doing it just as well overall. The earlier is indisputable so you just complain about the latter, regardless of the gear working fine.
That's not to say China is doing all work for the world, but every country is "just another" contributor, and big unions/nation states like the USA, China or the EU aren't excluded.

This. A lot of Jow Forumsfaggots are not from the US, so they are used to getting cucked.

>Manufacturing went to China *and*
Manufacturing us leaving China. They fucked up their chance.

Probably because stuff like this keeps happening.
They already killed cheap shipping and some other things, I forget what though.

That only affects the mutts though, which i assume are a minority in /csg/ because they have shit like amazon.

They were in talks about doing this 5-6 years ago.
Running closed source Chinese hardware is a risk and you are a fool to argue against this.
The chinese government can just force any of their manufacturers to quietly flip a switch and begin spying.

You don't need any retarded "switches" to do that. Swiss cheese security gives you both backdoors as well as plausible deniability. Only an absolute retard would add for example hidden hardcoded admin credentials as a backdoor.

they dont have to add it initially.
At the request of the chinese government, they can distribute it with an automatically installed "patch"

>incentivize corporations.

How about instead of doing this just tax the corporations and spend the money on government R&D. Then there's government oversight so it doesn't get wasted, public ownership, and public good rather than company-specific focus.

Lmao, are you retarded?

Why would you ever go in business then if you can't leverage YOUR ideas to make money?

Why would I bother inventing ANYTHING if I know the minute it goes public, anyone who wants to can just copy what I made with ZERO investment into the R&D?

Also, you don't trust your government to not spy on you, but you're supposed to trust them to do ALL R&D?

Are you really this dumb?

Ah, yes. Just like the military industrial complex.
Can we expand the kind of quality management to the entire economy?
That would be great, thanks.
>t. cocksucking retard

are you fucking retarded

Attached: 0cf237c2.jpg (300x212, 14K)

Coming from someone who works on the manufacturer side of things , even if you ban Huawei it doesn't change the fact that chinese software devs form a large part of any R&D department of even the american network suppliers , if some are sympathetic to the chinese goverment , they could just leak it over for them to copy anyways , but some are so well-payed that they don't give a shit anymore about the PRC.

If it's not the chinese , it will be the pajeets , if not the pajeets it will probably by israelis that sell the tech back to the mossad. You're fucked either way.