M00t was advisor to CEO of Imgur

Attached: moot linkedin.png (819x3510, 739K)

he’s a sellout

i bet he slays gook puss all the time since he seems to be in japan rn

Gook is korean, get your slurs right.

>tokyo
Living the dream

Yeah it's yellow nigga

moot has no real skills outside of introducing Japanese image boards and westernizing it. He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

does m00tykins REALLY speak nip or is he bluffing

Gook is slant eye in general.

cuck

I bet he knows enough Japanese to order a coffee, but not enough to read/watch raws.

i miss him.
all he does is advising. Does he even have a degree?

they say j00t the luggage lad cuck outgrew Jow Forums, nah we outgrew the cuck. good riddance

I've seen no evidence moot thinks he is that smart. Yes, his skill set is basically one of an old school "webmaster". Some development, some marketing, some "community management". Not very useful at Google. But he is obviously a celebrity employee.

Damn he went to columbia

*dropped out of Columbia

He's completely justified, working in Japan for an American company is basically the best of both worlds.

>I've seen no evidence moot thinks he is that smart.
Are you kidding me? The old cuck tries to be cool any chance he gets. moot is obviously a beta and so he compensates by being a power-hungry fool. He once tried to censor the word "nigger" that's how much of a cuck he is.

Do you think he'll ever quit Google to try and start a website once again?

Attached: dukemoot.jpg (500x476, 119K)

Attached: cuck_a_duck.jpg (500x500, 75K)

1/5

Attached: original.jpg (586x454, 127K)

Gook/chink/jap means anyone who is slant eye.

2/5

Attached: 4719.jpg (464x468, 95K)

3/5

Attached: 4722.jpg (800x800, 55K)

4/5

Attached: 4703.png (454x524, 175K)

5/5

Attached: mootxico.jpg (832x684, 138K)

I'll give you "Gook" and "Chink", but who the fuck calls the Chinese or Koreans "Japs"?

I still miss him.

Attached: who.jpg (610x660, 86K)

cute bun

Attached: l.jpg (824x478, 143K)

test

someone post that kid crying after being asked if he misses moot.

Fuck no. He probably earns quite a lot at Google, so why the HECK would he go and start a project which will likely lose him money? He tried his luck at canv.as and drawquest but they failed miserably. He knows 4chins was a god damn fluke and he failed to monetize even a site as large as Jow Forums.

>as well as a team of more than 100 volunteers
FOR FREE

Attached: 1536795560606.png (308x29, 4K)

so that's why imgur went to shit

Nobody mentions the fact that he's apparently the product manager of Google Maps now?

>Google Japan

That explains a lot.

I find it interesting that a website that caused many trouble for his personal life should've been his whole life project by some great minds here. Minds that to this very day can't pool resources to form a s.a. to buy and administer the website. Hypocrites, the lot of you.

lmao what?

Yeah, it's weird. What is his role exactly as a project manager? The fuck does he even know about maps?

Yes but it is still living in a foreign world with no connection to it. Not to mention the absolute degeneracy/decay that is being taken place within Japan.

>Not to mention the absolute degeneracy/decay that is being taken place within Japan
Such as?

>led all aspects of site design, development, community management, as well as a team of more than 100 volunteers
>more than 100 volunteers
>they do it for free

Attached: jej.png (327x316, 165K)

The fact that anime is plastered everywhere and at anytime. The fact that many of the men are becoming "herbivore men", meaning having no relationship what so to speak of.

>works at Google
>lives in Tokyo
Fuark, moot actually made it, congrats

Do you think he still lurks here?

imagine being this much of a newfag

sometimes, yes

I think he does from time to time. I kind of left Jow Forums a few years ago but I still come back for several generals on occasion, so does he I think. Then again, this site is actually the funniest place on the Internets, it's hard to move on

i think he does,everyday

>moving around google job positions

what dirt does he have on top google executives? What atrocious comments did those google executives post on Jow Forums that they don't want the world to find out about?

calm down my pol friend.

Attached: 7d6.png (1024x1024, 1M)

way too risky, he might do one in his free time but not under the name moot

>moving from job to job that require less and less intelligence/innovation

Looks like even Google is realizing all moot ever did was whine until people like MVB did the actual work. He's basically a futaba Kardashian.

Attached: anime discussion board.png (1064x87, 9K)