A day in the life of a CS Harvard student

Hey Jow Forums just thought I'd let you know that this kid is studying CS at Harvard. Everything about this kid seems so genuine and he seems incredibly intelligent, he definitely deserves to go here to Harvard! Are any of you here at Harvard currently?
youtu.be/KffzBhF4b-w

Attached: Capture.png (316x341, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KffzBhF4b-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he such a loser lmfao

Imagine reading psychology and receiving politics from the book.

The daily life of this kid seems so atrocious. I hope he gets some good holidays

Hey Jow Forums just thought I'd let you know that I AM studying CS at Harvard. Everything about ME seems so genuine and I seem incredibly intelligent, I definitely deserve to go to Harvard! Are any of you here at Harvard currently? Please come and fill my boipussi with your cum tyvm.

ALSO HERE'S A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ME:D
youtu.be/KffzBhF4b-w

He seems to study politics and other social "sciences" more than he actually studies CS itself lol

there are a lot of weebs in cs, myself included. it's kind of depressing.

Attached: 3CB8641A-4A38-4C9A-9321-6EB728F72F76.jpg (1240x1754, 594K)

That's how it works in American college, even prestigious ones.

Imagine being FORCED to take non CS / math electives
Enjoy wasting money on useless shit

Attached: 1532741330048.jpg (460x600, 92K)

Well, he's already mastered lisp

It's not uncommon for someone with any ability whatsoever to bring themselves to the level of a university CS undergraduate within 2 months. The curriculums are open to the public and are often made to be as tedious and long-winded as possible. You can quite literally learn this shit to a proficient level with the DiSSS system in 6 months. Anyone who goes to college is a fucking moron. I used to make the exception for lawyers, scientists, and engineers but if you're not able to make your way in these fields without relying on a piece of paper, you likely weren't going to make any significant contributions to the field anyways. That's simply because the monopoly of education and information has been destroyed by the internet.

Attached: 1536066635918.jpg (2803x1876, 551K)

t. loser who didn't get into university and is insecure, so he tries to overcompensate by posting on the internet about how smart he is

might want to touch up those literacy skills considering you're going to be spending the next 4 years of your life rewriting other people's ideas in a nice, clean essay format.

PhD student here, and I will agree with this. However University as a concept is good. The problem is the system gets watered down by absolute dumbasses who have no business in higher education and don't care about learning. And the further problem is that it's not even directly the fault of the dumbasses, it's the fault of the beureucrats who think that being in college helps with unskilled labor like slapping together iPhone shitware in a GUI

College is designed for narcissistic, superficial and restrictive people like this.

>if your new to my channel
who the fuck unironically watches this shit
>that shit music

Attached: eNy8PAx.jpg (728x686, 46K)

I dont have audio but i can tell that he is british. Why

Fucking boring.
>this kid is studying CS
Bullshit

> (OP)
>I dont have audio but i can tell that he is british. Why
He is Canadian.

except lawyers are literally gated by their paper/passing the bar

This kid is full of shit

>letting a tribesman touch your dick

Lawyers and engineers are in regulated fields where the degree is part of the process.

God damn am I envious of this kid. He has good looks, work ethic, prestigious school, the list goes on.