BRAVE

BRAVE
EMPOWERED
IT'S WHO WE ARE

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-033752.png (2048x1795, 1.76M)

what the actual fuck am I looking at?

wtf I love Google now

Attached: 371666294.jpg (1391x923, 433K)

Everything.

Why is the colored dancing?

The AR future is bright

lmao looks like me when I took a shit but there's no more toilet paper so I have to walk out to get a new roll

Why do we spend so much effort developing these unironic toys that people will go open once, go "oh, cool" and never use again. Is it advertising?

it's what they do, suh.

Attached: 1917_SM_The_Darktown_Strutters_Ball.jpg (706x922, 108K)

developers have to be seen to be developing, otherwise the manager starts to wonder why they're still being paid.

Literally who cares about that shit?
>inb4 "you cares enough to make this post"

>making virtual niggers dance in augmented reality for me
Fuck I love the future.

Attached: 1476509300504.png (390x389, 227K)

Honestly, imagine the level of technological advancement we could have achieved by now if we spent all that effort making actually useful shit instead of making smartphones, plastic niggers and moving emojis.

perhaps this is as good as primates can do. they can invent dancing blackamoor animations on their phones, but they can't solve any of the real problems they face.

Where would you like to see more technological advancement the most?

hype

Medicine, particularly extending and preserving life, plus space exploration and new sources of energy.

Catgirls.

You want a single, concrete example?
A real alternative to petrol engines. No, I'm not talking about self-driving cars and other bullshit. Just the engine. Petrol engines are not sustainable in the long run, and we should find a reasonable replacement.
Despite all the new gimmicks modern cars have such as gps and the like, the underlying core technology is still exactly the same as it was decades ago.
Electric cars do exist, but right now, they simply aren't a substitute.
I am fully aware that this is a difficult problem to solve not only from a purely technical point of view, but also from a political/economic one. But I do believe that noticeable progress in this area would be theoretically possible if we put enough effort in researching this area.

Why would white people do this?

Can you edgy fucktards pls go back to /pol or /b

Do you say that petrol engines are not sustainable in the sense that they use a non-renewable power source? By the time we run out of oil EVs will definitely be a perfectly fine substitute.

unicode needs to be split
the emojis need to be gutted out of it and put in a separate package/branch

DILATE

Attached: 1542957344984.gif (554x400, 120K)

20 years and electric cars will be on par with them
screencap this

>/pol
>/b
>/
Lurk for 2 years before posting faggot.

Attached: reddit has to go back.jpg (800x820, 149K)

this, except energy...isn‘t nuclear and eventually fusion enough?

Attached: 010E2E70-2A4F-44D2-970B-935F51EBCBFB.jpg (807x600, 116K)

Attached: 1549660131734.png (652x682, 322K)

I wonder where the electricity comes from.

We need stupidly, godly levels of energy for real space travel.
If you were to somehow combine all of Earth's resources and direct their energy into one rocket then it still wouldn't leave our galaxy.
Obviously, it's a super long-term goal but something of much greater importance than fucking pronouns and baby sitting the mentally ill.

no better way to keep the blacks down than make them think they are victims needing help so they don't take controll of their lives

Attached: 1512617092219.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Fuck off back to plebbit,double nigger.

>wouldn't leave our galaxy.
Damn that rules out all but 100000000000 stars. Let's just stay here, OD on heroin, and keep Africa from starving for the next 4 billion years.

Attached: 1549045397440.jpg (1200x676, 345K)