VIRUS IN HARDWARE ISSUE

Is it possible for a malware/virus to be persistent on the hardware device ? because im experiencing right now CPU and RAM draining , i tried monitoring the network using wireshark / tcpdump & netstat still no ip connections from a malicious ip. How to solve this issue?

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (1220x730, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88982
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6346/Pulseaudio.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you narrow down the program id that's "draining cpu and ram"

Analysing network traffic at this stage is retarded

its been a month , this issue is still going back, from windows to linux, i tried also booting different distro already still the issue ,returns like shit.

This. Look at task manager you idiot

Lul , im in linux, im using the HTOP commandline tool, i already removed windows 2 years ago already

Then you should be able to see what processes are eating memory and CPU. Are there no tasks standing out?

Let's guess that is a persistent malware installed in the HDD firmware or things like that.
Now, explain me why such an advanced malware shouldn't open a connection?

Theres something weird about DBUS

Well done sherlock. You've narrowed that down well.

>This service smells funny.

Oh fuuuckkm,,,, its too clever, shit as damn, draining the RAM now, and most MEM% are still on 0, this is weird.

Better download some more ram quick.

Hahahah lel . just enough for a 3.6GB nothing more, nothing less

bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88982

DBUS Daemon Memory Leak Issue

any program that can't work without dbus is probably harmful desu senpai

>arch
>some badly implemented widget
like pottery

and also Pulseaudio is taking too much Memory .
DOS attacks causing CPU and ram to be at its own highest shitty level. Knowing as i observe pulseaudio is vulnerable too

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6346/Pulseaudio.html

LOL uses a 64 bit system that repoorts his 8GB as 4GB
ram draining hahahahaha

Have you tried booting to a cleanboot drive to see if thw issue persists?

Clear all possible places the data could be held. Reseat your ram (super unlikely the data is there, but why not), reseat cmos (same as ram), connect all new drives and try again.

This sounds way more like a progressing hardware failure than a virus. Sorry dude, electronics die sometimes.

I tried already, i tried not installing the OS for even one week, just liveboot linux, and the CPU and RAM still shitty goes high, shit

and i already used DBAN nuke to format the harddisk still got no use,

your hardware is ded

probably yeah , but as long that its working ill still use it, never giving up fixing this shit.

this is not MS DOS,not very likely

no MS DOS, its Denial Of Service.