Why are you nerds so scared of the NSA?

Why are you nerds so scared of the NSA?

They literally do not care about you, unless you are involved in terrorism, or other things risking National Security. (literally in their name)

Attached: nsa.png (385x385, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intrusiontruth.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NSA data can be misused for political purpose.

I'm more worried about constant leaks because of dumbass backdoors

Also, your god Edward Snowden is a straight up Russian asset

>Hurr Durr Russia
Stahp

meh, some abuse does happen, but it's usually swiftly dealt with. There are a lot of rules to what/who can be queried.

There have been a few cases of operators searching their own name/number and being reprimanded for it.

Nice way to prove you have no clue what you are talking about, Russia is actively attacking U.S. infrastructure with APT28(GRU) and APT29(FSB)

if you really wanna go there I will drop some Threat Intel truth bombs

The reason why you should not trust the saying "If you got nothing to hide4 you got nothing to fear", is because what is legal today might not be legal tomorrow. You may well not have anything to hide today, but you may well have something to hide tomorrow

>but it's usually swiftly dealt with
Do you live in some la la land?

>Bbbbut Russia bad
>Israel is our greatist ally goyim
>don't forget the 6 quintillion

You're glowing, schlomo.

one of the more logical arguments i have heard, but still man, you realize how much data they collect a day? there is no way they can ever go through all of that, and the chances of you showing up in a query are very very slim

no i don't like israel, the mossad, actively fucked up the stuxnet operation, but altering code, which cause stuxnet to spread, and start pinging back to the c2 all sorts of SIEMENS PLC's across europe. all because stuxnet wasn't destroying centrifuges "fast enough"

No i live in real life user. do you know anyone that works in the IC?

>trying to damage-control this hard

this is public knowledge, not damage-control

Because NSA channels their intel straight to tel aviv. Only braindead NPCs are not concerned.

Attached: 1544037575849.jpg (644x800, 35K)

>but it's usually swiftly dealt with
Oh the spooks say they deal with abuse quickly. Well they have such a stellar track record that I guess I'll just believe them. That's really what a republican government by the people is about, taking monolithic bureaucracies at their word when it comes to overreach and questionably legal powers.

>diverting the issue
Stop it, kike

again i ask, do yo know anyone who works in the IC?

The ones who care about privacy are undoubtedly the ones who also care about freedom of speech because they have nothing intelligent to say.

actually they dont, unless there is a mutual op going on, like olympic games (stuxnet). but yes intel agencies of our allies do actively share info with each other.

How do they know they aren't supposed to care about me?

if (!argument.exists())
writeln("do you know anyone that works in the IC?");
Is this the part where you reveal that your dad works in the IC?

Naw man, the issue is out there, Iran was up to no good user, sorry you cant stop being a edgy kid for 5 minutes, and understand your world is extremely fucked up. and bad things you never hear about are stopped almost daily

>israel
>our ally
OY VEY

Attached: 1544765626341.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

Yes, he's an amoral turd and exactly the kind of person who should never be given even a sliver of power over anyone. A perfect Stasi man if there ever was one.

No, I do Threat Intelligence research. And I just know a lot of ppl that work in that area.

Fuck off, JIDF

Attached: 1546313533578.jpg (756x275, 41K)

I am not involved in terrorism but the whims of the government mean they may see me as a something to eliminate depending who is in power.

thats like your opinion

>trusting any sort of Government agency

they literally dont care about you, sorry.

IRAN NO GOD
ISRAEL ALLY GOYIM

Attached: 400.jpg (551x400, 145K)

Did you even read my post you moron?

It's a hard fact back by years of research.

i hate the FBI tho, they literally just harass kids having fun on the internet. and i dont agree with that. NSA does actual important things..

>did you read my propaganda, goyim
Yes, it's not working. Head back to oven, kike.

Is Jow Forums being raided by JIDF again?

Someones trying to convince us collectively that domestic spying isn't a slippery slope.

JIDF has been active in Jow Forums since a very long time.

>yes goyim, trust me! feel free to use windows, android and iOS! The alphabet soup agencies don't actually want your data!

>NUR HUR I dont know what im talking about...

Attached: russia.png (1244x895, 133K)

>Israel is our ally
You gave it away, shlomo

(((Someone)))

Obviously you didn't because one of those posts is not like the others.

>that shitty grammar
Obvious Jew is obvious.

I truly hope this is bait but then again there are people who genuinely think like this.

Attached: dnc.png (990x662, 99K)

please read this time

>(((Someone)))
I can't definitively say who. But it's fun watching them spin their wheels.

>This post has been sponsored by your greatest ally, Mossad from Tel-Aviv

These fucking names...

ya, APT group naming conventions do get a little marketing-ish, but Threat Intel and attribution is a legit process, and not always easy, but is very possible

How much did they pay you, OP?

Attached: 1425506338385.jpg (1024x592, 172K)

no one pays me, but ok.

still not understanding this logic of "you support the NSA, your a jew" it literally makes 0 sense

to get an idea of this process i suggest reading this

intrusiontruth.wordpress.com/

they dox'd the shit out of APT10 (china MSS backed)

That's because the (((NSA))) gives all their data to Mossad.

Attached: 8d9.png (521x434, 144K)

Attached: apt10.png (1180x835, 1.33M)

Attached: based and reptg.gif (367x219, 523K)

This.
Mass surveillance is only to catch terrorists and pedophiles. Right?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE GOY
WE ARE YOUR GREATEST ALLY
STOP ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS GOY

no, thats not how this works....

only IF they are working on a joint op....

meh, sort of. mostly FBI for the pedo thing tho..

>o-only if [damage control]
AHAHAHAHAHAH You've been caught, you filthy rat

Attached: 1537751525716.webm (480x360, 598K)

You can trust Moss- I mean the NSA, goy!

Attached: 1548904069808.jpg (777x777, 94K)

to understand how APT's operate, you should read this book

Attached: aptbook.png (365x449, 466K)

>our allies

Attached: 1506306231013.jpg (688x456, 41K)

id gotta give it to russia tho, this is Seadaddy/Seaduke decompiled back to python from exe. And this is AES obfuscated, The powershell backdoor also communicated to the c2 in AES encryption... pretty sexy shit

Attached: russiapy.png (1402x537, 114K)

85% of About queries were abuse. It's systemic.

proof?

>he does it for free

Attached: 1549144114962.jpg (538x513, 106K)

Because I have a constitutional right to privacy in my person, paper and affects. I believe that includes electronic files.

>Why are you nerds so scared of the NSA?
I'm not a nerd and not even scared of Chris Hadfield, I like the space oddity video. All they want are your newds anyway, its not like he would get a call and suicide everyone or something.

>you're just paranoid dude

Attached: 1535830456415.png (412x425, 284K)

>decompiled
>back to python

Attached: DpPyaLeW0AIbg4y.jpg (640x633, 46K)

Then encrypt your shit... really not that hard.

???
I dont get what you mean by this....
python is used in a lot of malware
thanks for proving like a lot of these nerds, that you dont know what you are talking about

>t. NSA

>They literally do not care about you, unless you are involved in terrorism
>which is anything the government wants it to be
I believe in this thing called freedom.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (640x960, 40K)

you should really educate your self on a subject before commenting on it

>no, thats not how this works
>The US doesn't share intelligence with Israel
How do you know if the treaties are secret?

Attached: 1532965684062.png (870x1174, 76K)

This is all research from that company paid by the dnc. They also published a bunch of shit data about the Ukraine and none of their conclusions have been corroborated by the IC.

>you should really educate your self on a subject before commenting on it
I did 5 years of a degree on it. You don't know just how bad things are.

WOWOWOW you really have no clue wtf you are saying, like at all....

Glow a bit brighter in the dark nigger.
An oppressive government can and will consider anything it doesn't like terrorism or any other action against the state.
In the age when people are getting detained LITERALLY for liking a post on twitter you will never know what seemingly harmless thing you do will be used against you.

they're using chink routers with chink motherboards with chink firmware and chink harddrives

everything is backdoored straight to Beijing

Attached: 38822005_1916169412016890_3532534700297945088_n.png (1080x562, 757K)

>Post a pdf from Crowdstrike.
>Gets called out
>Oh WOW WOW UR DUMB.
Are private security contractors part of the intelligence community now?

I can go on with evidence all fucking day dude. I suggest you research it a little more..

>the IC doesnt agree
DOJ: *indicts gru operatives*

Attached: indictment.png (922x951, 100K)

that's a dumb counterargument. Laws are extremely rarely retroactive.

Attached: 1ed458c60fbc00e7dd5e0a5c90c35d30.jpg (880x1036, 185K)

Steps that are effective against government-level actors are also effective against any lesser threat model, ranging from Google/Facebook spying to a petty thief stealing your laptop/backup hard drives/whatever. Not being particularly concerned about them doesn't mean I'm not going to take the best steps I reasonably can.

cont.

Attached: indictment2.png (987x950, 127K)

ya they have contracts, with the DoD

you really wanna see some one get called out?
that can happen to you like right now

i highlighted the words DNC so you could see, cause clearly you have problems with noticing things

Attached: indictment3.png (977x893, 163K)

The DOJ charges from the Muller investigation have absolutely nothing to do with the DNC hacks or crowdstrikes report on them. But keep posting public pdf documents like you are privy to secret information.

>release of documents they stole
So are they admitting that the leaks are the real deal then?
I don't think you've realised the problems with the case you've posted. All they do is prove the horrible things discovered in that election.

it literally fucking states it in the indictment that you clearly have not read.....??? and i never said i was privy to any secret info, youre right this is all public info, thats why its sad that yall dont fucking get it....

hmmm, weird..

Attached: indictment4.png (937x913, 161K)

>implying this makes the information he released less reliable or truthful

There are literally ongoing federal investigations in the news because they didn't reprimand anyone for misusing it you moron

wonder if X-agent actually exists tho? or is it a SWAMP lie???

Attached: xagent.png (1245x847, 111K)

>But keep posting public pdf documents
Are these public?
Normally such reports of cases are limited to subscription services.

Americans are pretty paranoid in general. They think they need guns to protect themselves from the government, they think they are being watched online and offline. They think everyone is out to get them. Must be something in their news or ads