This kills Applets

>this kills Applets

Attached: 08_nowy_patent_od_xiaomi_smartfon_prawdziwie_bezramkowy_2_b.png (954x614, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-ipad-watch-mac-life-estimate-asymco-horace-dediu-2018-3
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you guys ever imagine having really colorful cum and then making your own phone wallpaper with it?

No notch? Impressive!

apple might go under by the time a phone like this releases.
Foldable phone patents were registered at the beginning of 2010's and we still don't have them ready for mass production and at reasonable costs. I bet we're stuck with notches and other gimmicky workarounds for the next 5 years or so.

Attached: 004___91p18m0.jpg (350x277, 17K)

I hate MIUI!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-17-32-22-940_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png (1080x2246, 2.36M)

SOPA

Uma delícia!

We could have that already without fags and women needing face unlocking and selfie cameras.

Attached: qualcomm-ces2012-theverge-1_1020.jpg (1280x854, 122K)

why is smartphone is so competitive nowadays what the fuck?
i bought my phone last year now it got outdated atleast 3 line up and stuck on android 6

Am I the only one who really doesn't like the idea of a phone without dead space around the edges?

>all those billions spent on not having 10% of the phone be bezels
I dont see what makes people buy new smartphones over a basic 100€ one other than have it be a status symbol

It's what sells. Normies buy a new Phone every year with little care for the price tag, funnelling billions of money into development of retard normie features to continue the cycle.

>can't even pick up phone without touching the screen in multiple places
Yikes, bezels serve a purpose.

So we finally reached the 100% screen meme. Can we go back to normal rectangular screens now.

>apple might go under
>winjeets unironically believe this

nope the next meme is >200%. front, sides and back

>apple might go under
seriously doubt it. you could have an excellent marketing campaign for a mobile device that was truly innovative (unlikely to happen) and Apple would still have fanboys and white girls sucking it's cock and making normie android memes.

fake. no front camera and proximity sensor

Ive thought about this before, but I think it could work. So long as the screen is a reasonable size, sticking one of those pop sockets on the back would make it more resonable.

there are ways to get proximity sensing without having a hole in the front.
and who needs a fucking front camera seriously.

Selfies, facetiming, etc.

I miss 16:9 - rectangular screen senpai.
my bhutanese cartoon don't go too well with this over 9000% screen meme

>brings absolutely nothing new to the table

did bezels kill their family or something

Right, so nobody.

Not based and blackpilled

Needing supplementary equipment to make the device usable is not an excuse. This tumor people stick to the back of their devices is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

woa

How do people hold phones without bezels

they are retarded so not like it is a problem to them if they lose usable-visible part of screen.

If anything it is the opposite. Apple users tend not to upgrade every year, and on average 2018 upgraders had 3-4 year old phones.

businessinsider.com/apple-iphone-ipad-watch-mac-life-estimate-asymco-horace-dediu-2018-3

From just about a year ago, and it shows about a 4 year average gap between upgrades.

So much for putting a case on that and not losing it the first time it slips.

>I bet we're stuck with notches and other gimmicky workarounds for the next 5 years or so.
Explain the Mi Mix 3 or the vivo phone then you dumb retarded anime avatar posting faggot (which is against 4channel rules BTW)

who said anything about apple?

>patents get filed a few days before product releases
really stupid post

they killed applet support? why would they do that?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542771084088.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

Praise Kek

Was worried you were gone away ;_;

>MI Design Patent
>Actually uses Samsung's Icons
So this is the power of chinks

based an redpilled.

phone poster faggot get out

and i hate stock AOSP/GoogSP

what's wrong with MIUI?

Nope, not at all.

Exactly. They can shove their excuses as well as their compulsive need for all screen up their collective asses.

apple is in a nintendo situation. They can probably hemorrhage cash for literally 20 years and still be fine.

Enjoy your radiation.

>I bought my phone last year now it got outdated atleast 3 line up and stuck on android 6
You also bought a smartphone knowing that 5g was coming. Your phone would have been "outdated" the moment phones with the x50 modem are/were put on the market.

>apple might go under
>winjeets unironically believe this
Yes. There are people who believe that Apple will go under AGAIN, but this time Bill Gates, and Microsoft won't bail them out AGAIN. No reason to this time around.