/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Get a life, bin that knife • A cute bean bag arrives • Pray for user • Light panels for user's basement • Mad lad orders chink guitar build quality is excellent, sound is good • 40-year old zoomer takes the chinkshit pill • Press F for user's headphones • user gets mining card shilled by LTT and some other PC shit • user ascends to a chinkshit God • /csg/ meme IEMs from 2016 • people order during chinese new year, wonder why their shit doesn't ship >Old news
• Amiibo clone tags came, user draws original art on them • user's swimming trunks are too sexy to wear in public (sadly posts no pics) • user gets 50 USB A connectors for 8€, but why? • You aren't a true /csg/ pro if you don't own this item • Ugreen car charger and USB cables + Yinyoo MMCX cable • Chink seller tries to scam a dollar from user • user gets Samson SR850 monitors, they're good shit • Lazy postman doesn't feel like delivering user's package, it gets sent back to China • Dress shirts, pen refills, USB hub for macbook and USB-C enclosure for a M2 SSD • user gets chinked within hours of receiving tablet • "What's the most expensive thing you've bought on chinkshit?" • DVI-HDMI cable and DVI-HDMI adapter Previous thread

Attached: 1549246485983.jpg (1440x720, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190209110314&SearchText=Loongson
arte.tv/de/videos/085121-000-A/china-doerfer-mit-e-commerce/
arte.tv/en/videos/085121-000-A/china-e-commerce-villages/
wired.co.uk/article/ule-china-retailers
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Kingtons-Black-Mamba-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-kit-glass-mouthpiece-Built-in-1600mah-Battery-BLK-Vape/32860381683.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.1.6d0e5ba3Xjd5EO&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10068_10130_10547_319_317_10548_10696_10192_10190_453_10084_454_10083_10618_10307_10820_10301_10821_10303_537_536_10902_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103,searchweb201603_56,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=e4852351-7611-4294-b515-7b0fb58b0f34-0&algo_pvid=e4852351-7611-4294-b515-7b0fb58b0f34&transAbTest=ae803_5
amazon.co.uk/Vaporizer-DopeVapes-Temperature-Innovative-Concealed/dp/B07F8D8MSD/
old.reddit.com/r/sino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any other questions?

Attached: pryD.png (983x76, 13K)

I'm looking for some headphones to use at my new job. My only two criteria is that they aren't complete shit and that they don't leak sound so I don't disturb any coworkers.
I know the obvious thing would be to get IEM's, but I've tried both foam and silicone tips and they just get really uncomfortable after about 15 minutes or so. I have sensitive ears with a lot of earwax though, so it's definitely on me and not on the IEM's.

Buy Loongson MIPS!
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190209110314&SearchText=Loongson

>comfy title
>perfect news list
i love you, user
happy chinese new year

Whats your favorite item that you got?

what are the best chink goodies to rice out a desk in an open office?

>get a site wide 3 day ban for posting Chinese web filter words in /csg/
And you are all ok with this level of censorship?

it's for the good of the thread, some words are not good and will make the posters bad, so the moderators are good and remove the bad words

thank you moderators and chairman hiro

>not wanting to keep the chink shills out by mentioning things like Free Tibet and the Tienanmen Square Massacre?

Xiaomeme Headphone stand (its a very apple piece of triangular aluminium), Xiaomeme Yuemi pro keyboard, Xiaomeme hueg mousepad, programming socks, Busts of Stalin and Deng Xinping (the dichotomy will trigger any leftists/polticial history buffs near you, while pissing off right wingers because of commies)

For the Germanons (and the frenchies too)
>arte.tv/de/videos/085121-000-A/china-doerfer-mit-e-commerce/
Interesting documentary about chinese e-commerce. Apparently, a lot of chinese onlinestores are just mom and pop in some village, peddling random ass stuff. Mostly focused on intrachinese commerce, but very interesting nontheless.

my chink usb bluetooth receiver just arrived and i can't get it to work. anyone else bought one before?

But I'm a nice, guy, so here's the english version too.
It's even subtitled, instead of dubbed, so it hopefully pleases the anime autists!
>arte.tv/en/videos/085121-000-A/china-e-commerce-villages/

Is it something like this story?
wired.co.uk/article/ule-china-retailers

Stop supporting the chinese economy you consumerist

Attached: where do you think we are2.jpg (498x441, 41K)

How likely is it I will get chink mouth cancer if I buy one of these? Its significantly cheaper than the one on amazon but I'm not totally sure if its trustworthy or some bootleg that'll fuck me up.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Kingtons-Black-Mamba-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-kit-glass-mouthpiece-Built-in-1600mah-Battery-BLK-Vape/32860381683.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.1.6d0e5ba3Xjd5EO&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10068_10130_10547_319_317_10548_10696_10192_10190_453_10084_454_10083_10618_10307_10820_10301_10821_10303_537_536_10902_10059_10884_10887_321_322_10103,searchweb201603_56,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=e4852351-7611-4294-b515-7b0fb58b0f34-0&algo_pvid=e4852351-7611-4294-b515-7b0fb58b0f34&transAbTest=ae803_5
amazon.co.uk/Vaporizer-DopeVapes-Temperature-Innovative-Concealed/dp/B07F8D8MSD/

Attached: kek.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

>that moment when Reddit is more redpilled than Jow Forums

Attached: screencapture-reddit-r-all-top-2019-02-09-15_16_54.png (1919x1940, 579K)

I think this has been discussed before, should I get an electric guitar off AliExpress? I'm just starting out, so the sound quality isn't that big of a deal, and I want to have one I wouldn't feel bad about discarding if I had to.

Attached: 1548293802434.jpg (1000x1000, 512K)

It might be a bootleg or it might be a legit item that fell off the back of a truck, or produced on a ''third shift''

Just buy it off amazon, or better yet don't buy it at all, patches and lozenges are more effective for quitting smoking than the ebin vape things
t.quit smoking 10 weeks ago

based gweilo consumerists helping chinks live a better life

aint nobody dare to call chink shit general racist ever again

Attached: csg works.jpg (720x406, 57K)

So what you're saying is, by buying chink shit I'm supporting small businesses, and helping chink families put food on the table and shoes on their kid's feet? Now I feel better about buying useless shit I don't need.

Why should you be allowed to post about things that will just anger people or make them sad? If it happened, it happened, and if it didn't, it didn't. You weren't there to know either way, and whatever the circumstances, the government didn't suddenly decide to kill its populace for no reason. It's pointless to keep discussing this because it'll just make everyone feel bad, on top of being off-topic. The moderators are doing well in removing posts about this.

>when you legitimately can tell the difference between ironic shit-posting or actual China shilling
I lean towards trolling. Very subtle. But A+ work all around.

Because freeze peach rights says I can.

>3 twd has been deposited in your account
Are you implying the Chinese government would do something bad, does this look like a man who would ever do anything violent?

No, didn't think so, you racist pig

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (203x307, 11K)

Any good house shoe recommendations?

Americans cannot trust their corrupt government. They think Chinese government is the same as theirs. Chinese are a better people and care about the Chinese nation. Unlike corrupt America.

Oh yeah, most manufacturing in the country with no private ownership of the means of production is done by mom and pop industrial-scale plastic injection molding factories

It's for smonking weed epically not for quitting smoking cigs

Its the same product. They are both made in China at the same factory. The Amazon version looks like chink shit too so I don't know why you think that one would be better. Buy it.

That's a CIA op you fool

Very true China man.

Hi, Xi. How are you? Donny sends his regards.

is PP still worth using even if ali charges a fee for it?

old.reddit.com/r/sino

americans are not saints either

Attached: 1548962898072.gif (600x400, 1.02M)

Is the CSG randomizer curated by one of you guys?

Wow, I did not know about these crimes. Now I will rethink my position about China. Maybe the situation is not as clear cut as previously thought.

Agreed.

Why do you guys pretend to be paid Chinese posters?

hello, any recommended routers which is ddwrt/openwrt/tomato compatible? I just need gigabit and ac wifi. thanks.

As an Asian-American person, I am happy to see Jow Forums having a level-headed discussion about geopolitics. Yes, we all know that China isn't perfect, but they are not the devil that the mainstream American media makes them out to be either. We're all just humans trying our best, we shouldn't be judging each other so harshly, but we should really not be doing that when we're part of a country that has committed similar crimes in the past.

Not everyone has to share the same opinion as you. It's okay to respect China and to admit that America has its own shortcomings.

E-commerce, user, not manufacturing.

FYI, r/sino is a proud boys false flag intended to stoke hatred between US and China.

>proud boys false flag
The fuck? Proofs?

I can’t show you concrete proof without blowing my undercover forum account with them.

Using “cum skin” as a slur was the tip off to me. That’s only used ironically by poltards

hit and miss, mostly hits.
The fake gibsons are allegedly made after hours in the chinese epiphone factory, quality control is excellent.
I have a "les paul" which arrived in beautiful condition, and was very playable out of the box, no need for a set up.

The electronics are fairly cheap though, but thats not a problem for a bedroom player like me. also, no cavity shielding so you'll need some sticky foil or graphite paint if you want a crackle free experience.

If you want something similar but with an actual warranty, buy a harley benton branded guitar from thomann in germany. They aren't direct copies but feel like the real thing. also, shipping is more reliable, 7-10 days to US/CAN

Attached: DSC00478.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>If you want something similar but with an actual warranty, buy a harley benton branded guitar from thomann in germany
Any specific model? Germany sounds good, I live in Estonia right now.

depends what you like.
they have copies of most popular acoustics and electrics

A communist flag.

reposting
Can anyone recommend a type C dock for a desktop? all I can find are single phone charging docks and docks for laptops

This, you can't trust americans, they aren't even human.

Kys.

it's an unfunny forced meme you can get banned posting other copypastas as well if they're cancerous enough doesn't have anything to do with chinese censorship

also i would be more concerned about censorship from google, google paid off moot by giving him a high-paying job, and they did severe damage control on james damore threads

You can get decent electric guitar from name brands for pretty cheap nowadays, if it's your first guitar I wouldn't gamble, even though most chink guitars end up okay. Learning to play is enough of a pain in the ass as it is, practising on a meh guitar just because you wanted to save 50 bucks doesn't make sense.

CNC machines have made the cheap electric guitar market fucking incredible over the last few years

Does anyone have experience with buying cooking knifes / other cookware from Ali? Anything I need to look for? Is it just a straight out bad idea?

I just need an electric guitar, acoustic won't do since my commieblock apartment isn't that well isolated against sound. What other parameters are there?
Anything you'd recommend?

I actually posted in the last thread about wanting to get a blender, I've bought some ceramic kitchen knives off of banggood and they were great until I nearly lost a thumb to a moments inattention with one of them

you'll need a basic amp or an interface for your pc for fake amp software too.
As for the guitar itself, just browse and find one that tickles your pickle.
On thomann, they have sections: ST type= stratocaster style (these tend to be the cheapest)
single cut= les paul style
These tend to be quite heavy, especially if made from mohagany.
double cut= SG or PRS style.

The harley bentons are roughly on a par with cheap ESP and epiphone models, but are built with nicer woods

If you are an absolute beginner, then I can recommend justinguitar.com for free lessons and stuff

Just so i don't sound like a complete thomann shill, the yamaha pacifica series are also really good quality guitars for a beginner. fender/squier bullet strats are shit

My home ISP network's been range banned since november for a single post in /n/ making fun of chinese. So you better praise our chinese overlords or they'll find you and ban you from buying chink shit as well, leaving you stuck with shopping at quality and respectable local suppliers only.

Is having a fridge a fucking luxury nowadays?

Buy used if you can.
Don't get a floyd rose guitar (yet).
Buy one you think looks cool.

As said, yamaha pacifica is usually recommended for small budgets.

>ST type= stratocaster style (these tend to be the cheapest)
>single cut= les paul style
>double cut= SG or PRS style.
Can you please explain the differences between the various styles?
>If you are an absolute beginner, then I can recommend justinguitar.com for free lessons and stuff
I've been recommended this before, but thanks anyway. I hope I can manage to get farther this time than the grunge phase I had in my early teens.
>fender/squier bullet strats are shit
Oh, they are? I have been recommended to get a Squier Bullet Mustang on /mu/ because they have some dual coil pickup or something which is supposedly good when starting out.
>Buy used if you can.
Yeah, I was considering buying a used Fernandes ZO-3 because they can be decently cheap, are small and have a built-in amp, but the shipping from Japan would just be too expensive considering how long the thing is.
>Buy one you think looks cool.
This is my first guitar, I won't buy a custom guitar in the shape of the Prince logo or something of the sort just yet. I'll look up the Pacifica though. Thanks for all the advice.

Yeah sometimes it's really obvious from the lot description that the people behind the store have absolutely no idea what they're selling

In Rural china, 1000km from the coast in cultural revolution ville? absolutely,its still a luxury in a lot of central asia and asia minor as well

differences in styles wold really be derailing the csg thread, you're better off going to youtube and looiing up videos on the subject.

I recommended thomann because they are chinkshit without the risk of being chinked.
IE: good quality copies of big name brands but without the infringing logos and a decent returns policy

Escalated my gearbest yeelight order on PayPal that hasn't arrived after 3 fucking weeks after being shipped through epacket.

Fuck the gearbest chinks, 3 weeks is far too long for an epacket shipment, the last tracking update was out of China two weeks ago as well. I should send them the tianamen square copy pasta.

8-15 days originally
Please wait it'll be 15-21 days
No no please wait more it'll be 10-25 days

Next it'll be 10-45 gearbest what the fuck

protip: /mu/ actually knows nothing about instruments

Are there any recent new csg approved closed back headphones? The last ones I remember were the takstar pro and the superlux.
Also kinda interested in those airpod rip-offs, though I suspect they leak sound as much as regular earbuds.

>That’s only used ironically by poltards

And unironically by butthurt Jamals.

They're iconic guitar designs. fren. If you cannot take 5 minutes to look them up, where on Earth are you going to find the patience and persistence to learn how to play guitar?

Also, stay away from /mu/; you'll only catch STDs and bad taste there.

need a wireless 60% mechanical keyboard friendos, any recs?

I wasn't sure whether the AliExpress one would be the same or a sketchy copy

I would say anne pro 2. I ordered it. But somehow it got send back. Or maybe it's still somewhere i don't know. Really fucked my week.

So when are Ching Chong New Year festivities over?

I want my Ching Chong phone cases shipped already...

Just get a legit epiphone.

This.

If you enjoy poison.

Superlux 3xx. I dont rememver the exact number but the 300s had closed back ones. Got my self the 668b with hifiman velour pads and works great. Pads are important for headphones.

need a small cheap robot buddy to clean up my shit, anyone know a not shit one?

>is x still good when it has y disadvantage?
Geez idk

After the first time in the dishwasher it will be the dame as any other knife. The worst that can happen is it gets confiscated, dull or rusts.

>dame
same

I mean in terms of anti chinking protection or whatever

it could be full of cadmium and lead etc and it could be too soft to be useful at all, the caveat emptor is strong on any chinkshit made of metal

The 330 seems to have semi-open design. I'd probably get the 668b too after all the good stuff I've heard about it, but I really need something that won't leak sound. I've basically gotten carte blanche to listen to music as much as I want at work, on the sole condition that I don't bother anyone else. And these people are so goddamn quiet, it actually gets a bit uncomfortable at times.

Enjoy your cadmium poisoning

This. Testing on Chinese cookware shows anything metal has lead content that’s way above safe standards. That makes its way into your food. Shouldn’t even be legal to import, but customs can’t check every piece of Chinese metal.

Why are cancer rates in China so much higher than the US?

Attached: 14B65DBC-C72A-4731-B81F-2D7A7705B444.png (616x416, 14K)

Gutter oil and shit air.

Best chinky thingys to hang on the walls in my living room?

Preserved internal organs of political dissidents.

Pretty sure I held one of those at the Bodies exhibit

those are best served on a plate with some cauliflower puree

669 is supposed to be the closed back version of 668b. Try checking it out.