Are DAPs worth it in 2019 ?

Are DAPs worth it in 2019 ?

Attached: 61F+O3xA8kL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

DAP means Double Anal Penetration for me.

Are you and audio-fool? Then yes. Are you not retarded? Then no.

Can you LITERALLY hear above 16-18 kHz? This is the average hearing range of a 25-30 year old. It only gets worse as you age.

worth it or nah

worth it if you're the receiver

yes

is there a player that has two headphone jacks? So I can just run two broken half working headphones through them so both ears are functional?

Thank God I'm not the only one.

is that when you simultaneously fuck eachother in the ass or when you take two dicks in the ass

probably smarter to fix your headphones, don't you think?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x800, 43K)

Definitely
It's not about how many kHz it can dish out, but the quality of both amp and dac in a small form factor for mobile use

I'd definitely say so if you travel a lot. 50 hours of battery life on a device separate from my phone is incredible, and not every form of transport you take has USB charging ports. Plus, if a faggot steals my DAP its far less of a loss than if he were to steal my phone.

Do you have any ABX tests to back that up? Unless you buy a $20 wallmart phone the onboard DAC on your phone should have virtually 0 noise and replicate sound frequencies to 99.99% of their original form when recorded and mastered.

Also remember the nyquist theorem basically states that you only need sample a sound wave twice to replicate it perfectly so 44kHz sound will accurately reproduce up to 22kHz sounds which are already outside the average adult human hearing range.

A hybrid approach would be to use your smartphone with wireless earbuds/headphones. These nowadays have 10-20 hours of battery life and the newest 5.0 le bluetooth standard + extremely efficient acc/opus/mp3 decoding essentially means using your phone for music will have no effect on overall battery life.

FFS use the catalogue OP there are like 2 other DAP threads and a DAP general and /iemg/ which is basically portable audio general

Attached: IMG_7107.jpg (2448x3264, 2.3M)

no a good Walkman is better

>splitting the signal
user...

Also, they stimulate the prostate and anal sphincter using electro stimulation, passing an ac signal (to avoid DC cavitation) through the electrodes (there's several for more fun) of varying amplitude and frequency to cause maximum pleasure.

lewd

I think so.
I got tired of dealing with headphone jack-less phones
Dongles suck and bluetooth isn't up to par.