Cleaning day for me

>Cleaning day for me
>Can of air lasts like 5 seconds before getting too cold to use. Even bursts still make it last only 5 seconds worth of bursts
>Use electronics vacuum
>Use forever
>Clean the shit out of my computer, internals, keyboard, video card, etc all in 10 minutes.
>Computer fucking squeaky clean.

Who the fuck uses these cans of air. What a useless fucking product.

ITT: How you clean your desktop + results. Show Jow Forums we're not fucking slobs.

Attached: electronic-cleaning.jpg (800x800, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

einhell.de/shop/en-de/tc-ac-190-8-kit.html?___store=en-de&___from_store=en-de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to vacuum?

>Can of air lasts like 5 seconds before getting too cold to use
?????????????????????????????????????

just amazon it and pick your product.

because of the rapid expansion of air, it makes the can very cold. Because it makes the can very cold the chemical reaction no longer reacts the same way nor with the same power. So it just fucking sucks as the product is literally built in circumvent of the point of the product. It's shit.

>Too cold to use
What

because of the rapid expansion of air, it makes the can very cold. Because it makes the can very cold the chemical reaction no longer reacts the same way nor with the same power. So it just fucking sucks as the product is literally built in circumvent of the point of the product. It's shit.

guy i use the exact same fuckin cans in your pic and ive never had an issue with it becoming so cold as to be unusable

You're not supposed to shake the can you fucking idiot.

It gets cold, and when it gets cold, it stops blowing as well. even with short bursts it still does that. Hold a can of air down or just use it for 5 minutes and see what happens. No shaking required.

Attached: file.png (1166x1647, 368K)

I bought one of these, for the cost of a few cans of air.

Attached: campbell-hausfeld-portable-air-compressors-fp2028-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Are you worried of static? I'm a bit worried of air compressors due to possible static, but not sure of the validity if it does have this problem.

Attached: air.jpg (800x800, 225K)

*whistle noises*

also. OP here this is my cleaned up setup. I clean once a week, whole apartment.

Attached: D7TgWz7A.jpg (4032x1960, 723K)

with one of these bad boys

Attached: stihlbg56c-1541179664.jpg (1200x602, 119K)

Not him, but I've never had an issue. One time the thing blew off a small fan blade though. Watch the pressure.

>use leaf blower
>die from carbon monoxide poisoning using a leafblower in your room to clean a battle station.

Regardless of where the compressed air is coming from, I can't imagine why you'd want to blow all that dust around indoors. Taking my computer case outside is a semi-annual ritual for me.

Still runs like new. That 70 CFM number is BS. Maybe with the tiny nozzle/hose but with the normal nozzle the thing has serious thrust.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-09_15-33-41.png (1061x656, 329K)

ah usually what I do is wip out my electronics duster vac and just blow all around, on the cpu, video card from multiple angles, on wiring, etc and just wipe and clean my whole room after I'm done. Just the ritual I've been doing so I don't have to unhook my whole setup.

That's just stupid. At least take the thing to your garage and do it.

I mean if you clean it as often as I do there really isn't a lot of dust.

Wow, you made an image for this post.

I just use my vacuum cleaner
Not great, but good enough for sure

hush you.

>use vacuum cleaner
>Computer doesn't turn on.

>not using a detail brush for those hard to reach areas and a microfiber towel to clean the fans

DO NOT DO THIS.
I've got a dead mobo thanks to this method. It generates static electricity.

Air compressor

I like to think about gas getting colder as it expands as follows: Since temperature is the average kinetic energy of all particles in a system, that means that if you have "x" amount of heat in "y" volume, and you expand that volume, the heat therefore must spread out over the new volume, unless you specifically added heat into the system. Since usable energy can't come from nothing (that is to say, energy can come from nothing, just that it isn't able to produce work), then the heat the gas contains has to remain constant, and if you expand the volume, you reduce the heat "density", otherwise known as temperature.

This is what I use. It also has the added bonus of being extra functional, I.E. powering air tools.

Nice screen setup, I like how you use the superior "L" desk shape so both your arms have a resting space for good posture. A couple of problems though, middle screen is too large and too close, meaning you'd strain your eyes from the brightness and you'd have to move your head a lot to see all of it (plus the side screens). Ideally, once you're in a good posture, the top of the screen should always be equal to your line of sight looking directly forwards. It's a lot easier moving your eyes in the lower hemisphere of your vision than the upper one, try it, see how far you can look upwards and now compare it with how far you can look downwards, without moving your head. Other than that, I like the lamp, the speakers are placed okay, but you aren't getting proper lighting and cable management is a mess, plus the carpet looks dirty. I'd give your setup a 9/10 if not for the awkward screen placement and cables, otherwise a 7/10 for now.

Not the same user but thanks. Those little acts of dedication give me hope in life.

Vacuums generate static, bad idea. I can't count how many times I've been shocked from the plastic wand hose touching my leg.

What's a small compressor I can get off of Amazon?

Fucking sick of buying cans

Attached: 1545225543880.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

This. Imagine being retarded enough to buy canned air and not owning a compressor. It's like buying bottled water.

>not using a compressor.
>unironically

carpet is totally clean by the way... it just has that texture.

Canned air is dry. Ordinary compressors like that one do not remove humidity, but rather condense it to make sure it coats your shit.

>Vacuums generate static, bad idea.

Hold the nozzle with one hand and keep your other hand in contact with the metal frame or any large metallic object and static cannot build.

Human-powered airduster

Attached: 837487437843.jpg (1484x1500, 120K)

wow still looks like shit nice job

Well that's unfortunate, lol

numales refuse to use these because the noise scares them

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 10K)

i bought this thing for 16 dollars . It pushes about 36.5 cfm

Attached: 71D1fNTV73L._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 85K)

problem is, what else would i use the compressor for. i clean so infrequently but i still resent buying fucking air

I use one of these. einhell.de/shop/en-de/tc-ac-190-8-kit.html?___store=en-de&___from_store=en-de
It's a bit loud, but it has the necessary pressure and it's portable.

Cans are fucking stupid. They don't last for shit and after using 70% the pressure is gone.

no, it's because they ruin electronics

you cant get a thing to get rid of moisture in the line. do those not work well enough?

maybe if you live in a shithole where the humidity is 90% all the time lmao

Florida the humidity is repetitively very high. Not even in a shitty area either.

same for me in Texas but it is a shithole here

i could buy a lifetime supply of compressed air for half the price of one of these shitty vacuums. Fucking 80 bucks for that shit?

Dumbass doesn't know how to ground himself.

I thought you can't vacuum electronics because of static or some shit?

Inflate your car tires and drive nails, of course.

>He doesn't put his PC in the dishwasher every 12 months.

>his computer isn't a dishwasher