Has Jow Forums X been completely fucked for anyone else for the past few days?

Has Jow Forums X been completely fucked for anyone else for the past few days?

Attached: 5894749.png (420x420, 8K)

werks fer me

what issues are you having with it?

Favicon is fucked for one. Constantly stays on unread.

Been having that issue for easily a year, though it's inconsistent and no clue what the trigger is. Always assumed multiple tabs was my personal cause.

Attached: Capture.png (237x42, 2K)

This is the worst.

Attached: Capture.png (207x36, 2K)

It's been fucked for several firefox versions for me. Native extention refuses to disable properly so both are running at the same time.

Favicons work fine tho.

Except for the problem that has always been around - the native extension conflicting with 4chanX on pages opened in background tabs - nope.

lets fork it and fix this shit

I'll do the logo

Is anyone else having this problem?

Only see a problem with the bottom one and No.

Leaving aside the filters which don't work correctly on my end (I wanted to filter out posts with "uwu" and it filtered a bunch of comments that didn't contain the "word· at all.), it's been working correctly on my end ever since the Jow Forums/nel split.

Werks for me. On Jow Forums at least. Cripplechan does that though, both in tabs and in the thread watcher, unread replies remain stuck half of the times.

greasemonkey is buggy with 4chanx so i switched to tampermonkey a year ago and i haven't had any issues since.

Tampermonkey works the best but it's proprietary so I refuse to use it. Violentmonkey is mostly okay though.

nope everything seems to work.

which is actively developed?

Tampermonkey and Violentmonkey. Greasemonkey still exists but its development is really slow and it has a ton of bugs unfortunately. The devs had to rewrite literally everything because of the switch to web extensions and it's basically a shell of what it once was.

That's Jow Forums's fault. The favicon in i.4cdn.org might be blocked or not loading.

The world must know how mad I am at Mozilla.
>literally nothing will change!
>years later
>everything that was broke then is still broke
>no DTA
>non functional greasemonkey
>WE version of tree style tabs has literally never been stable
>the addons I used to use still have no analog
everything I care about gets raped

nope

t. ff vm

I can't post with the forced captcha. Have to go back to the 1 minute disappearing chimneys.

Attached: 1543099680664.png (200x193, 30K)

4channel is fucked for me but Chan is fine

I cleared my Firefox cache and it's working fine now

Clear your cache.

I can't close webms by dragging them to the left. Is there a way to fix this?

Wait, there are people on Jow Forums that don't clear the cache regularly?