It is cheap as fuck to generate your own captcha and verify, there are tons of library...

It is cheap as fuck to generate your own captcha and verify, there are tons of library, there are many services that good old text/image/number check that works, even any non-google AI image picker bs would be fine too since at least they wouldn't have motivation to penalize non-google or non-chrome users.

How do we stop every retarded website from using picture related ?

Attached: big_g.png (395x97, 6K)

I licked a negro once

Google captcha is considered "more convenient" and "more effective" because of the whole snooping on the user everywhere, all the time. That's why Chrome-using tech illiterates only see the checkbox, while the Firefox-using power users have to deal with never-ending tests.
Seriously though, the thing with preferring Chrome users over other browser users should be illegal.

>Why are you making it so hard for yourself using Firefox, user? There are plenty of other browser that have the simple checkbox, like Brave or the new Edge! Just use a decent browser like everybody else!

Capmonster is good at solving them.

What other captcha solvers are out there.

Pretty sure they're harnessing our autism labour to train their ai...

Are you sure it just doesn't solve audio catpchas

They're also pretty easy write programs to break

it literally doesn't make a fucking difference it's completely fucking arbatiary. Half the time on chrome I get the green check, and the other half I'm waiting for pictures to fade, same for firefox.

Not him, but fix the video renderer, make the appearance customizable and I'll start to use Chromium based web browsers in a heartbeat.

it doesn't solve audio it solves the real thing, clicks on boxes individually.

I've emailed them and asked for a 3-day sitekey trial so i can make a video of it working on Jow Forums.

someone needs to make a firefox extension that collects captures and solutions. then we can all contribute to an opensource dataset for training our own ai.

Dude this fucking jewish captcha was fucking me hard lately. Literally asks me to pass through pages upon pages of bullshit checks and they only get harder. Now I have to waste a minute to solve one fucking captcha. I tried changing my ip, my isp, my mac address, relogin my google account, unlogin, use private mode, use vpn, nothing.

i will make a video on monday on how to bypass it.

If you use firefox then you will get a lot more captcha then normal. Throw that trash away and use Brave like rest of us Jow Forumsentoomen.

>Seriously though, the thing with preferring Chrome users over other browser users should be illegal
Good post, actually.

thank you based hypercam pajeet

could you please share trial exe for research after that?

its even better if you use firefox with the various anti-privacy settings disabled. Every time I want to post on Jow Forums I have to solve either a fading captcha, or up to 8 regular ones. The first one ALWAYS fails, no matter how correct it is, and the second one sometimes fails. And every now and then when I pass the captcha and hit post I get an error saying I failed and have to start over. reCAPTCHA is seriously so broken at this point im actually considering buying a pass rather than spending 5+ minutes trying to post every fucking time

lol

It's almost like noone remembers the surgeon and what Jow Forums looked like without a captcha.

It's really easy to bypass but the fact is it works. Our marketing team insist on having a contact form on the website, and the difference between captcha and no captcha is "no spam ever" and "400 emails a day".

OP isnt saying to remove captchas entirely, hes saying reCAPTCHA is fucking garbage, which it is. there are plenty more solutions

Microsoft seem to manage fine with what looks like captcha 1.0.

Attached: not cancer.png (973x765, 68K)

You know what gives me the shits? Being completely unable to use SRI on third party Javascript.

I don't care if I can't self host or whatever, but don't make common browser security mechanisms irrelevant by having no strict versioning and instead deciding you can change the bundle whenever you like.