I refuse to buy products from [company] because I don't agree with their policies even though their products are...

>I refuse to buy products from [company] because I don't agree with their policies even though their products are superior to the competition's.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>even though their products are superior to the competition's
Name one company to which that applies. You won't because that would give away who is paying you to post these hourly threads.

delid sir

>healthy market? never heard of it.

Jow Forumsamd mentality

and why would you support shitty policies with your own money? and there is (almost) always a competition

well there are some tech innovations and niche industry products that are ahead of others, say Intel had no competition for a while

It applies to apple actually, they purposefully cripple things like progressive web apps so they can get more sales on their app store (you have to pay to even be in it, for example.) and they refuse to allow "their" things to run on other hardware, so you can't test unless you use an Apple product. You can't develop for their hardware unless you use it.

Apple's OS is "superior" to windows and linux for development, mainly even because of these things as you can develop for all hardware, but I'll never use it because fuck apple.

>another pwa weeny

that shit is coming to android, who wouldn't want to run apps in javascript in a browser that runs on a jvm that runs on top of a linux kernel, all so some loser ass "javascript rockstar" doesn't have to be inconvenienced to write a native app, i mean it's not like mobile devices have limited resources that maybe users dont want you to squander running ten bloated abstraction layers. pwa is flash 2.0.

meanwhile on ios i'll just run compiled binaries actually optimized for the hardware

Yes because when someone googles your shitty website they're definitely going to download your shitty app, instead of instantly having nice interactions right in the browser.
Thank you appletard, very cool

BIG COMPANY BAD
SMOL COMPANY GOOD

GOOGAL SAY DOND BE EVOL MUSD B TROO

>shitty websites
>shitty apps

yes, this is exactly what apple is trying to avoid, thanks

Nvidia GPUs. But I still buy them because I'm in the "ultra premium" segment and basically have to (triple 1440P, VR). I mean I could get a Radeon 7 instead of a 2080 to replace my 1080 Ti ... but neither of those is actually a significant improvement to the 1080 Ti for what I use it for (blender / substance / premier / PS being my non-gaymen use cases) so basically the only GPU I can buy right now is the fucking RTX Titan / 2080 Ti.

0/10. C'mon dude.

>having morals
yeah, disgusting. who wouldn't want to sell their soul for a slightly better telephone?

>values, integrity and other intrinsic qualities of man are not important

>exactly what apple is trying to avoid

the only thing apple is trying to avoid is a user having a different idea than the app store of what should be on the device

wow, you are retarded. so you'd be willing to turn a blind eye to the most degenerate shit because you it gets you a more shiny toy?

This is some pretty advanced faggotry user

Fuck preachy moralfags.

>literally can't do what i want with my PC witth less than a performance level AMD just reached literally less than three days ago
>hurrudrr green team bad

You can’t test on any hardware unless you own it, dumbass. And wanting web apps is probably the most retarded opinion you could possibly hold, regarding the matter. Everything past HTML was a mistake.