I'm bugged, what to do?

I've noticed that whenever I'm near a radio, it is completelly jammed.
I decided to see whether it was really me. I got my legs and torso around the antenna, and it didn't create much static.
I tested the left hand, and there was no static.
But as soon as I got my right hand close to the antenna without touching it, the radio was completelly jammed.
I suspected that I was bugged for some time, and now my suspicions got confirmed. The thing is, I can't tell anyone in real life about it without sounding crazy.
I suspect Russia did this, because I immigrated from Russia, and because it seems as though Russia is able to easily track where I am - they often send their people nearby, even though I live in Western Europe.

Somebody, please help.

Attached: matrix-neo-red-pill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (480x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cR3Xnz9AnGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And what is it you'd like us to do to help you?

Cut your hand off dumbass

Go to a doctor and have them do an xray

install gentoo

Go to a doctor and claim extreme intermittent pain whenever you touch a radio, this will give them enough evidence for an MRI to expose the bug

Microwave your hand.

How?
Mine won't turn on if the door is open.

Attached: 1491545424257 (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).jpg (280x373, 23K)

You can either figure out how to trick it or cut a hole in it. Doesn't matter, you're still considering doing it.

Right hand on induction hob to see if the magnetic field fucks with anything. Post results.

mold is a hell of a drug

I wasn't actually, I was just curious how people did it because someone told me to microwave my head in middle school and I tried.

Belongs in >>/x/

it actually sounds like a good way to get rid of electronics. don't do it for too long though, the bone marrow in the hand is easily killed by the heat generated by microwaves.
but 2-3 seconds should be fine

Go back to /x/ you retarded gangstalking larper

I can help you, but I'll need $1,000 USD in bitcoins.

Essentially the glow-in-the-dark niggers have gotten to you. They implanted and implant into your right clavical membrane and it's allowing the 5G network in your right cartoid artery to become self aware.

I can remove the implant, but it's a risky procedure.

I'm in upstate manhattan. I work out of a small underground clinic.

My work isn't cheap, but you likely don't have that long to live.

If you want my services, contact:

[email protected]

What does this have to do with /x/?

>upstate manhattan

actually, scratch that, a phone survives 5 secs of radiation just fine apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=cR3Xnz9AnGA

obvious bate is too obvious
Here on Jow Forums we know that a device that can produce radio interference the likes of which you are describing would require significant amounts of active power. like from a battery, that would occasionally deplete and need replacing or recharging.

There is no amount of blood current electrical generation that could generate the type radio interference that you could perceive that way.

Attached: alex jones (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).jpg (250x227, 5K)

Most non battery operated electrical implants work using induction. a tiny circuit in the implant resonates when exposed to a certain frequency of radio or magnetic radiation, and produces enough power using that microscopic vibration to send a return signal. a tiny radio blip powered by a bigger external radio generator.

Not only would it require you to be putting your implant near a strong radio transmitter (not just a receiver like you observed) the emitted signal and interference caused would be so infinitesimally small and short lived you wouldn't notice listening to a radio.

Then what causes the interference?
I tried to check with a bug detector, and it also detects a small signal. Why?
The signal comes and goes as you stated, though.