How would you use technology to improve the greatest weapon of all time?

How would you use technology to improve the greatest weapon of all time?

Attached: shit gun.jpg (900x900, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-73_5LWMgdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong board

Attached: wtf did you say about slavs.jpg (410x640, 68K)

>greatest weapon of all time?
for humans
robots prefer mashineguns

You should go to Jow Forums for autistic gun threads newfriend.

Attached: 1549662306311.png (489x424, 129K)

that isn't smallpox

supressor
oleg is a jew

get rid of that fucking ultimak mount. you're gonna fry your optics

Add Zenit parts

Attached: zenit.jpg (1080x454, 60K)

Attached: 549763.jpg (838x280, 31K)

Find some way to fit an alternator on the gas system. Don't need to sorry about batteries to power optics, lasers, whatever. You could even hook up a USB cable to it to charge radios in the field

>Third year of the world wide race war
>user is in charge of guarding a sector for the night after a long day of slaughtering liberals
>Suddenly a long burst is fired in the close vicinity of the encampment
>The whole camp wakes up and the NCOs start shouting orders in to their radios
>The firing continues in long bursts followed by short pauses but user can't see any tracers or muzzle flashes
>Grunts start coming out of their tents and humvees and sprint to their foxholes
>No on is quite sure where the fire is coming from
>General confusion ensues
>After two hours of high alert an NCO violently bursts out of a tent
>Smashes a thinkpad, covered in japanese looking cartoon stickers to the ground and angrily harasses a private for something along the lines of using the gas system alternator for entertainment purposes

The greatest weapon of all time is the human brain, and it has no recoil.
/thread

Attached: pepe10.jpg (640x480, 38K)

GyroJet but with a microchip and micro nozzles to change the thrust given to each of the 4 rocket outlets on the normal gyrojet rounds. Would make it a smart round.

The biggest issue with the original GyroJet round was it was relying on rocket propellant burning at a consistent rate EVERY time, and in the real world that doesn't happen. A microchip inside to control thrust output to potentially make mid-air changes to the trajectory of the round. Either to devote all the thrust into forward momentum for maximum penetration, or to correct against a cross-wind, or potentially even track a moving target slightly.

>smart ammo
McFucking neck yourself. I'm not connecting my fridge, dishwasher, or microwave to "da cloud". I'm not going to dick around with ammunition that needs firmware updates.

lmao get fucked, smart as in it's aware of it's surroundings and can act upon it.

Nothing to do with internet connection or the cloud.

>price per bullet: $50

So what? I'm not looking to make an advancement for the masses. It would obviously be meant for nation states to use.

20mm rounds cost a fuck ton too, cause no civilian weapon uses rounds that big.

mine has recoil :(

>you live in an era where fighter jets have coding guidelines and field software updates

Well you sure as shit aren't ever going to fit something that advanced in a space that small. Your idea is even dumber than pic related. Pic related is realistic, your idea is autistic.

More like $5,000,000 a round (factoring in R&D costs and lithography equipment and clean rooms) plus breaking the laws of physics.

Fucking disgusting to think that high reliability hardware and firmware doesn't even exist anymore.

Attached: Bloxvox-Voice-Privacy-Mouthpiece-Mask-Featured-image-672x372.jpg (672x372, 32K)

>Fucking disgusting to think that high reliability hardware and firmware doesn't even exist anymore.
I call it job security.

Your shitty code is going to end up killing someone if it hasn't already. I hate this trend of shoving computers where they don't belong. For God's sake, there are smart butt plugs now. Computers should've stayed on desks and in data centers. Mobile computing is a blight on mankind.

Attached: Op+is+a++_74292f96372f43b3c45180cbedc620c7.jpg (400x497, 78K)

Attached: 1548458384361.jpg (1347x1099, 84K)

id use the darknet and at least 7 proxies to buy some weed to tape inside
the mag well.

No one should be allowed to own an assault rifle like this. No civilian needs a high capacity magazine or bump stock like the ones pictured here. I shudder to think of how many more children will have to be murdered by guns like this one before we ban these horrific weapons of war!

Install Gentoo

No one should be allowed to own a race car like this. No civilian needs a high horse powere and high torque engine like the ones pictured here. I shudder to think of how many more children will have to be murdered by cars like this one before we ban these horrific vehicles of transportation!

sploop forgot my pic

Attached: 1512385681566.jpg (1920x1778, 637K)

PICK UP THE SOAP!

The greatest weapon of all time is the virus in my freezer. Get a job hippie.

IRL trigger bot
have it integrate with IR sensors and rangefinder to electronically control burst fire intervals
idk, only thing I could think of.

Drone, couple of servos for aiming and face detection software.

>fuck with a gun that is legendary because of its simplicity and reliability
>IVAN should be arriving shortly to enlighten you

Fucking beautiful

>he needs a gun

just perfect sex bots send many of them on the enemy regiment
let them fuck the troops till they die

there problem solved

you will now learn of the AK-107

youtube.com/watch?v=-73_5LWMgdc

Rifle is fine

Give me reasons why I shouldn't just get the good old classic.

Attached: AK-47.jpg (1920x1218, 359K)

AK is antiquated piece of junk only used by niggers

That's an akm, not an ak47. Only the magazines and maybe the gas piston and dust cover are interchangeable between the two. AKM is very different rifle.

Well, this is true.
The white man's 7.62 rifle is the G3.

Leakage from Jow Forums, again?
People who have served in the real army, as opposed to the basement keyboard brigade, know that grenade fuzes have had micro controllers for a long time now.

>being eltist about being a military cuck
lol

There are easier ways. The Vietcong were efficient in providing US service men with prostitutes - with some serious diseases.

No. Where I was we emphasised that we served, not that we demanded the admiration of others.

nobody cares that you served the agenda of the corporate elite

top goy
keep fighting for your greatest ally!

Attached: 1547824256675.png (960x540, 773K)

>he doesnt know russia has tried to turn the ak into an ar for decades starting with switching from 7.62 to 5.45
Noguns slavaboo leave