This guy is unironically considered as "white" by US statistics bureau

>this guy is unironically considered as "white" by US statistics bureau

Is %56 white meme even true? I'm guessing it is even lower.

Attached: SCUUUUUM GAAAANG.jpg (750x1334, 111K)

First of all he is white, second, i am getting tired of you slavic inbred denovisian albino niggers attempting to tell others who is white. You're a third world nation for a reason, pretty sure we know what white is and what isn't.

He looks nothing like a Spainard.

>Hernandez

spics are only considered white when they're incriminated

I look just like 69 and I’m the whitest person I know. Everyone in america looks like him. What are you some kind of Nordic it’s? We are white

So you got yourself a nigger nose? Light skin doesn't make you white.

Attached: You what.jpg (152x304, 20K)

that's just fucking impossible wtf mutts i honestly thought it was just a meme?

You can have brown skin and be white

not white

Take a dna test you subhuman mongrel.

I am 12% white and 88% Austrian

Every single person in USA looks like him

Attached: 1542697627462.jpg (503x730, 62K)

>fuck, the criminal quota for minorities is full
>let's put him as white to cover the criminal quota

> He's white like me
No, he isn't.

This

Acted like a nigger

Constantly said “nigga” is his/their music

Is Hispanic

But he’s white? Wtf I lost myself

They're skewing and falsifying the crime-statistics for ethnic groups. At least they're not going sweden-far and removing ethnicity allout from it to make immigrants look not as criminal as they are.

>denovisian
First of all it's called "denisovan". And secondly ethnic Russians have about as much east asian admixture as white Americans have native or nigger admixtiure - very little.

still no idea who this is and i don't plan on learning

Attached: 3382484499999.jpg (600x485, 25K)

Attached: race white.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

>56%
NIGGAS IFFY UH

Lmao what's the bet the US white population is ~40% and mainly concentrated in the midwest and north east?

AY LOOK AT ME, WE IZ SA WYEPIPO NAOW

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-1517844971-view-0.png (620x460, 461K)

No, census bureau statistics are taken differently than crime statistics. Crime statistics are an absolute joke. For instance, if you rape and kill someone the only crime that is reported to UCR statistics is the murder. So even those are skewed. It's a fucky system.

>You can have brown skin and be white

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1540937072697.jpg (750x1200, 119K)

You’d be wrong fucktard

Attached: 3B597616-4C5A-4532-996D-C7E907017EDF.png (960x960, 310K)

>implying murica isnt turning into an actual 3rd world nation

>implying we aren't already

Nah, it's 40%, TOPS

Attached: 69cuffs.png (380x277, 161K)

>considered as "white" by US statistics bureau

You can fill in whatever bubble you want on the census form they mail out.

I'm sure Pochahontas has been selecting Native American ever since she realized it was her only ticket into Harvard or wherever.

They are also classified as "white" on the census, but not for education or employment.

Kind of like jews really

the fuck?

Haha no

Census? More like senseless

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Most people are too stupid to look past the general color of your skin.
He looks white. He must be white. Most people are stupid. It requires a modicum of intelligence to understand genetics.

>implying that there's Spaniards who don't look like him

White Hispanics and Spaniards look the same most of the time, you fucking slav(((e)))

Slav(((e))) posters are becoming the new leafs.

This is a perfectly example of the idiots I was just talking about.

Here’s a quick primer on how the Census Bureau approach works.

Q. I immigrated to Phoenix from Mexico. Am I Hispanic?
A. You are if you say so.

Q. My parents moved to New York from Puerto Rico. Am I Hispanic?

Q. My grandparents were born in Spain but I grew up in California. Am I Hispanic?

Q. I was born in Maryland and married an immigrant from El Salvador. Am I Hispanic?

Q. My mom is from Chile and my dad is from Iowa. I was born in Des Moines. Am I Hispanic?

Q. I was born in Argentina but grew up in Texas. I don’t consider myself Hispanic. Does the Census count me as an Hispanic?
A. Not if you say you aren’t.

Q. Okay, I get the point. But isn’t there something in U.S. law that defines Hispanicity?
A. Yes. In 1976, the U.S. Congress passed the only law in this country’s history that mandated the collection and analysis of data for a specific ethnic group: “Americans of Spanish origin or descent.” The language of that legislation described this group as “Americans who identify themselves as being of Spanish-speaking background and trace their origin or descent from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Central and South America and other Spanish-speaking countries.” Standards for collecting data on Hispanics were developed by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in 1977 and revised in 1997. Using these standards, schools, public health facilities and other government entities and agencies keep track of how many Hispanics they serve (which was a primary goal of the 1976 law).

Whites in America must be way lower, specially when it comes to criminal stats.

The us is considered to be 75% white with around 15% being Hispanic mitts. The true number of whites is 63%.

Latinas are just two bleachings away. We gotta finish what the spanairds started.

Attached: 1541254150303.png (460x488, 361K)

>millions of rodrigos and mohammeds havent been coming in since those statistics were made

This. It's all self-report data. Shame it took this fucking long and you'll get no replies other than mine.

>hernandez
>white
>that mesoamerican nose

Anyone is a white person if they identify as a white person. It's [current year], bigots.