Tfw Windows games run better and more secure on Linux than Windows

>tfw Windows games run better and more secure on Linux than Windows

Attached: 1532103944599.jpg (515x656, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TErrIvyj_lU
os-js.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gaymes

>can download random EXEs off torrent sites and run them in WINE with virtually no risk of getting a virus
feels pretty good man

even. better you can keep your files private from any game. Let's hope Wayland and Nvidia get working so we can even stop anything from snooping on the screen

Just get AMD

>goymes

>stop anything from snooping on the screen
for what purpose? who cares about dwarf fortress

>t. glow in the dark

No one plays games on linux because they run well or are more secure retard. We play games on linux so the cia wont steal our information and big corporations wont send subliminal advertisements to us.

>tfw Linux fags still lying on the internet
I'm still curious why you try and convert/recruit people like a cult, its weird.

A lot of Windows malware works under Linux if you use wine, retard.

Only true for some really old shit, especially for 3d games from the XP and earlier days.

>muh games

Millennials have the most unfair advantage to market compared to other workers.

Incorrect, retard.

anyone know any good youtube tutorials on how to write your own os in javascript?

It depends on the malware, actually. WINE doesn't sandbox and since it maps the Windows User folder to your Home folder in Linux, Ransomwares are a real risk to run.

>not writing your os with punch cards

Kys, uneducated retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=TErrIvyj_lU

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just funposting, but fuck if that doesn't sound like the exact kind of retarded shit I hear people unironically ask on a daily basis.

Is is trivial to disable that or set it so it maps it as read-only

os-js.org/
It's open source. If you know js it'll be easy to figure it out.

It's an okay solution only if you know where a specific game writes its save data. Games tend to be unpredictable when it comes to their save files. Sometimes they write it in appdata, sometimes in my documents or sometimes both or it may even create its own special snowflake save folder.

People might think this is bait but it's not. For instance, old games are running much better on wine than on Windows, like LoH: trails in the sky I II and III, all of these run better under wine than on Windows 8 or 10

>LoH: trails in the sky I II and III
These are very simple games technically, what can wine possibly improve over Windows for them?

If you want a more technical example, Game Dungeon once featured a snowmobile racing game with a lot of problems with rendering when playing on modern windows. In a follow-up video, it was shown running in WINE with all of those problems absent. It's a trend for a lot of old 3d games.