Deleting old accounts

How do you guys scrub your history off the internet?

I've been deleting old accounts but some of it is impossible. I can't even get into some of these accounts because of "security concerns". Apparently having a username and password isn't enough anymore

And worst of all I can't for the life of me remember some of these websites I used to shitpost on. How can I find out what I signed up for other than looking for verification emails?

Or if it's impossible, how could I completely dissasociate these accounts with my IRL identity? Deleting my old gmail accounts?

Attached: gettyimages-173596804-612x612 (1).jpg (612x390, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5tQHW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's too late.

>want to delete old account on old website
>log in and go through all the steps to completely eradicate the account and all my user information
>"your account has been deleted successfully"
>the website still keeps your profile regardless

there's no way out

>how could I completely dissasociate these accounts with my IRL identity?
you can't
teach your children what your parents didn't teach you
never use your real information online

You don't delete things from the internet.
Al you do is change the profile emails to a throwaway email account, and then ditch all the aliases associated with the chain of accounts you want to delete.
If you completely detach and disassociate any connection of the old shit and your new online persona, it wasn't you.

It isn't perfect but the only people with enough resources to follow that chain aren't interested in 12 year olds shitposting on the internet.

>just dont do anything that might make you a person of interest bro
Is this how they keep us down?

give it a few years and they'll probably move you to cold storage on a tape backup somewhere.
a few years and a few reorgs later, they probably won't be able to find it even if the feds come knocking.

that seems like a lot of work that the website gets no benefit from

Just wait until thing dies off.
They will clean up their servers time-to-time, and will delete all rarely used accounts.
Even Google. Delete for real, so CIA can't even get access. But we're speaking like 10-20 years.

if you are trying to hide from the feds, then you are smart enough not to need basic advice here.
or too stupid to be helped.

Its like being a burglar, don't do anything that'd give the poopo a pattern for a while. Usually by not stealing anything for a while.

>Even Google.
Why would they? They make a profit off of your info and already give users the option to delete, so it isn't even a PR sore

can't advertise to dead men.
data costs money to store.

>And worst of all I can't for the life of me remember some of these websites I used to shitpost on.
Use a password manager next time.

Why would you ever register online with your real life credentials unless you have to (like banking, etc) ?

firefox --no-remote -P

Have a real id profile used for buying shit and boring shit.

Use other profile for all fun stuff. Don't sign into anything that wants a phone number.

Abandon this persona and create anew every few years.

Draw new fingerprints on your hands with a soldering iron

>data costs money to store
And it costs even more to delete somehow.

>burnt off all my fingerprints
>cops started to check fingerprints using """shiny new tech""" few years later
>get checked on the street one day
>error.jpg
>get arrested
>new profile for me (and crime record, because hiding is a crime goy) is created

>data costs money to store
Nigga you really think people's on average 0.1 GB is gonna be too much for them in 10 years?

I find the trick to this is to feed bullshit info to the account while removing details to drown it all out, then later on delete it. Eventually google's crawlers will come back to that page and finish it off.
Luckily, or unluckily most of us aren't important for anyone other than robots to bother creeping on.

They usually delete it, when they upgrade equipment, since it is easier like that.
They copy only active accounts, while not copying inactive ones.
Deleting stuff from working server is tricky due to hard drives and fragmentation.

This 100 megs multiplied for millions of inactive users will give you noticeable usage of storage.

this is a good point. I actually used to use fake names and birthdates for everything as a kid. Grew up and got so used to having to fill shit out correctly on paper I started doing it online. Guarantee my shits on some russian info doc with the rest of you phags

after googling my email address, i've got only 1 account i can't get rid of...
>kaspersky

fuck.

Bait, I know but terrible advice.
Having your fingerprints in a database and hitting a match with someone on a wanted list or whatever is still way less suspicious than having no fingerprints at all.
No fingerprints = immediate suspicion of foul play.

>I actually used to use fake names and birthdates for everything as a kid.
I still do this. If they don't NEED my info then I see no reason to give it.

this. You only have a chance if you have the most common name in your country, like mohammed ali or john smith

>tfw can't go back 15 years and tell yourself to not sign up for random shit websites

Had a nice little clean up of some old accounts and things i didn't want anymore. Have to wait on account recovery to clean further.

>say some bad things about jews online
>fingerprints ((("magically"))) get mixed with a criminal's
>get raped in prison at goystein's command

archive.is/5tQHW

>I can't even get into some of these accounts because of "security concerns". Apparently having a username and password isn't enough anymore
What do you mean by that? Do they want you to add your phone number before continuing? Surely there must be a way for you to skip that because of GDPR.
If all else fails, contact their support and raise hell.

That is not allowed under EU law.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

dear mr P. Doh
what you need to do is change your name and move to a different part of the country.
buy a new identity
are you just paranoid though?
are you worried that your stash of lo li is going to bite yopu on the ass one day?

something being illegal only makes a difference if they're ever audited about it

Embrace reality and the truth.
If you have problems with my past, then so be it. I will not try to hide or alter history, nor deny anything.

Attached: youtube name.jpg (1436x674, 218K)

Google will not let me into my account which I have the username and password to. There hasn't been any suspicious activity on there at all, made it years ago to register for some sites

They keep asking to send a verification text to a phone number I don't have anymore

This enforced 2FA is such a meme.

oh yeah, I remember google+

There's only one way to fix this user.

Attached: 16768767687.jpg (144x225, 4K)