At least linus knows some things about computers, the guy developed his own kernel after all...

At least linus knows some things about computers, the guy developed his own kernel after all. How does this guy stay in business?

Attached: Portrait.jpg (1855x1855, 213K)

He's highly appealing to normies and his slick production definitely helps.

Linus is too focused on the onions-sipper wannabe-tech enthusiast segment, whereas MKBHD comes across as a laid back and accesible reviewer for even the casual audience.

I wish all of "those people" were like this guy.

i agree. every youtube "person"ality should have this production value

>Production quality
>Marketable
>interesting and readily engaging to normies

Linus just shouts and screeches all over the place and looks like every gay member of an 80s new wave band

Marques stays in business by reviewing shit that a lot of average, normal people care about.

And he does it in a friendly, but direct manner, and doesn't sperg all over the place in a really unfunny way like Linus.

This. White people aren't fashionable.

Fortnite.

Honestly, even that couldn't redeem ultimate Frisbee players.

You mean a bunch of soi boy virgins with high pitched voices and horrible personalities aren't fashionable. Let's not generalise.

No, I mean whites. Sorry, whitey, but companies don't want you as their face anymore.

Linus sounds like a fag. He's hard to watch and listen to.

By hiring shills like you to spam his channel to get ad views. You people are the same retards who propelled Anita Sarkeesian to national news by not shutting the fuck up about her.

Only nigger that actually buys his phones. too rare to lose.

His mild-mannered friendliness and hint of geekiness is why people gravitate to him. With Linus you slowly get the feeling that you're watching nothing more than a loudmouthed soigh merchant

Linus is that kid in intro to CS that brings his gaming keyboard to compliment his razer laptop and asks complicated questions to make himself look smarter. markass brownlee is the chill token friend who occasionally lets you see his source code if you're struggling with an assignment.

cant stand tech nigger

literally who

I wish there was more tech related content with his level of production. Great picture quality, good audio, well edited.

Is linus a faggot or not?

This guy must have no money saved up. He bought a red camera 8k, an expensive Tesla, and a hasselblad medium format.

he's looks like he is arabic or something

LOL i know too many people like the linus you described. I want to punch them in the face.

I don't like Niggers

I simply do not understand tech channels, and the people who watch them.

To Linus's credit, he does occasionally have some unique content. With most tech channels, however, I can't help but wonder how it's enticing to people to watch reviews of the latest phone, CPU, GPU, or whatever else. "Oh why yes, the newest NigTechâ„¢ CPU has 3% extra performance over its predecessor, WOW". How is that entertaining in the slightest? If I cared about that, I could just look up a graph or chart.

Well, he's Ethiopian and they have quite a lot of Arab blood mixed into them from when they used to trade and shit

+1 on that.

Currently doing some upgrades on my PC and found it a lot easier (and informative) to take quick glances at benchmarks from websites, than to sit through ads and shilling on YouTube vids.

Easy, you are raised by millionaires with connections all over the place and with plot armor (being black in america after 2000).
It's not difficult to do shit being a trust fund baby.

Attached: technology_black_person_millionaire_parents.jpg (720x540, 58K)

By taking viewers from other people.
Give them back jamal.

Diversity, that's why.

YouTube was shilling him and putting his videos in everyone's recommennded list.

Investors love diversity, so they invest a lot of money into his videos.

Investors also get a tax cut for reaching the diversity quotas.

That's pretty much it.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

Attached: incredible.png (2733x1188, 3.82M)

Exactly, thats why i like linus' stupid experiment videos. Cant be arsed with reviews or benchmarks 99% of the time. And you have to give him credit for writing the linux kernel.

YOU'REEEEEE TAAAAAAALKING ABBBBBOUUUUUUUUUUUUT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NOT
LIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 48.20.png (240x240, 2K)

weak bait

is this what black fragility looks like?

>I wish all of "those people" were like this guy.
Stop replying to your own shitpost, Mariquess AlQaida

Linus didn't develop a kernel

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (409x252, 56K)

hello there reddit

D O P E
O
P
E

That's actually pretty funny because it's true

Attached: SmartSelect_20190210-044624_YouTube.jpg (1440x1754, 604K)

yes, we know. first day here reddit?

consumerism

Never use Jow Forums, what can I say

White people are still some of the most fashist people on earth

Attached: whiteradicalautism.jpg (899x591, 79K)

Hey kids guess what, you can write those purchases off against tax. Fucking zoomers I swear

literally who?

he's pleasant to look at, has good prod value on his vids and has a nice voice
no-one cares about the content in youtube vids anymore since it's oversaturated

Professionalism and focus on mainstream products.

Bought or leased, that it the question.

What pisses me off most is Stallman is the face of Jow Forums but he would be nothing without Linus tech tips kernel.