Fuck this market

Unemployement rates are low.. I've applied to 720 jobs, have an associates in the electrical trade, a driver's license, and STILL CAN'T FIND SHIT (sort of. I have a chance of joining this one union, but that will be about 4 more months until I get the interview. I'm fairly confident I can get in tho, but I need something while I wait)

It's like... it's hard to get a job.. let alone one that actually pays well, and when you DO get one, you just want to quit because 8 hr days are archaic and bullshit. Not only that, but EVERY SINGLE JOB I've had ALWAYS wanted to push you every second. To be 100% productive 24/7 and it's a BITCH and exhausting as FUCK.

And the sad thing? 8 hrs a day is too long yet a lot of employers want so much more like 10 hrs. I had a general labor job once and they wanted 12 fucking hours every fucking day. Holy hell, that's fucking stupid.

Well anyways, I plan on escaping this life of being cucked. You're either a successful entrepreneur or a wage cuck... right?

Well I see a 3rd option.

Living off the grid and living off of part-time.

Buy a small piece of land (like about 1 acre aka 75% of a football), buy some home (some trailer or something like the nomad cube), and after connecting the plumbing and electrical to the city, you will basically only have to worry about cheap utility bills and food.

That way, you can live a chill life without slaving away just to make some fucktard richer.

MINIMALISM IS THE ANSWER. The most accessible answer.
I plan on working union until maybe age 29 (currently 23) and then I plan on implementing my plan of minimalism.

I just wish I got a ged and started college at age 14 so I could be at this spot by age 16-17 but oh well. FUCK HIGHSCHOOLS. Pure SHIT. Not one useful skill learned from it. Off topic note, but liberal arts and general eds are CANCER

There will always be some haters but FUCK those wage cucks.
>you're just lazy
No, I just don't like being someone's BITCH

Attached: 1531003763631.jpg (366x435, 27K)

Attached: _.jpg (480x480, 35K)

I swear, I go to indeed and every fucking job wants experience and no job wants to train you. I'll probably just work at some supermarket for a while.

Come to London. Everywhere I apply starts demanding your last 5 years of employment history and if there's a gap of over 28 days, you have to provide proof of what you were doing. Almost 5 years working in IT and now they got all the cheap labor they want by pushing everyone into tech now too. An hero here I come

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Yep. We're born in a world where the job market is fucking garbage by the time we are of age to work. It does not provide any means of sustainable survival (EASY as FUCK to get laid off). It does not provide opportunities even when you do YOUR part.

We are told to go to school and 99% of it has nothing to do with preparing you for a job (this is LAUGHABLE).

It's all luck and networking. Pure bullshit. Underemployement rates are at 44% for 22-27 yr olds. Like god damn. You go into debt (I have no debt) to get a bachelor's degree just for a CHANCE of making it?

WHAT THE FUCK?

Society is run by retards. This is why I want to escape the HORSESHIT and just live for necessities and nothing more. Minimalism.

I thought like you once. I saved up what I could then paired my belongings down to what could fit on a bicycle and left. For 6 months I just rode my bike every day and lived as cheaply as possible. All I have to say is that you are right those 6 months were the happiest of my life. There are 2 paths to contentment, either you get enough money to met all your needs or you minimise your needs to the point you can meet them. Now I have a job in engineering I do interesting things everyday, but I'm miserable. Don't worry about saving money, worry about finding way to make cash here and there, build skills. Right now I'm building myself a camper. When it's done I'll be doing exactly what you propose.

Attached: 0401161209a-2080x1170resize.jpg (2080x1170, 507K)

Dummy, job listings are an ideal candidate. It's what they want, not what they're going to get.

go kys dumb fat manlet faggot cunt

Based

Fuk u fukfaice fagot

Am I based now?

On another note... I really wish I had become a nurse instead...

Fuck they make BABABABAAAAANK in the LA area. Holy shit.....

Look how much they make PART TIME with just 1 yr experience... fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-082309.png (1080x1920, 167K)

Mmm, pretty based. The insults and cusswords were consistent in beginning with "f."

>8 hours is archaic

Thats a pretty goood workday to me. If they keep switching weak employees who cant handle 8 hour full day, its a pain in the ass. They should replace weak pooftahs with men who can handle it.

Working with fat old boomers and smokers all day is hell. If you couldnt handle a trade for 8 hours, you absolutely cant handle medical work.

>men

HAHAHA more like wage cuck bitches. Don't fool yourself. You are a bitch by being a wage cuck. Don't sugar coat it. I was and will be again soon as I still have to play the game but saying that this is "manly" is just 100% ignorance.

I never actually got the OPPORTUNITY to work in the trade yet.

And yes... Ik how assholish they are. Trade school was basically bootcamp. You would ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get yelled at daily and I was an A student so don't play that "it's because you're stupid" card on me.

I think they work 3 12 hour shifts usually.
3 shifts × 650 a shift × 51 weeks = $101,400.
Seems unusually high.

The business has a business to run. So someone has to be there all day to do it. If you had only a half day everyday, or a short 4 day workweek, THEN youd be bitching about not making enough money and begging for more hours from your boss.

They avg close to 90-100k in the LA area.

The only way I could ever possibly make that much as an electrician is if I join a union called local 11 where they pay 44.35 an hr and that's after 4 yrs experience... Most electrician jobs (that I see on job postings at least) tend to cap at 25-30 an hr. MAYBE more if it's like hvac.

Not really.
Anyways, again with my main point. I just want to make a lot at first to save up and then live as a minimalist. Worling full time for 45 yrs is just not an efficient way to live life.

>They avg close to 90-100k in the LA area.
I guess it makes sense with the cost of living.

And, yeah, can't really complain about pay. Some fields are more in demand than others.

Move out of that shithole state. Thats part of your problem.

That’s what you get for letting boomers rule the political system this long.

God damn.. I chose the wrong field

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-084339.png (1080x1920, 199K)

Dude, if you want to do the work hard play hard thing, you should really be looking at other jobs. Like doing oil in canada, mining in oz, or become a merchant mariner. Then you can take significant portions of the year off. Maybe fisherman, but I don't think it is as lucrative anymore.

I'm sure donald trump supporters are gonna be butthurt because you're not riding the trump dick over the supposed "JOB economy employment rates low ORANGE MAN GOOD" bulllshit that's not even helping you lul

Attached: asdjkfsl.png (540x405, 405K)

Oh boy, nursery isn’t an easy shit. You are going to move your ass more than a surgeon, you will get a fuckload of work, I’m actually studying medicine, my father is the nurse chief of the Radiology area from the main hospital of my city, and I will tell you that you can burn 3000Kcal a day moving through areas and helping with hard ass interventions (like putting radiological contrasts, gammagraphy,....)

Ya and blue collar work is physically demanding too. Especially construction from what I hear so...?

Plus I've had a general laborer job too. At least with nursing you get paid so damn much it's worth it. At the general laborer job, I was only making 12 an hr.

Attached: Its+apu+apustaja+_5c1d1e5c68def2c32f255ae33e48972a.jpg (367x401, 25K)

im wont read the story of your life fuck off

Attached: 1540024641540m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>Fuck they make BABABABAAAAANK in the LA area. Holy shit.....
r u ok? that's LA, money is worth nothing there. It really doesn't matter how much you make