Where were you when Jow Forums choked on tranny CoC?

Where were you when Jow Forums choked on tranny CoC?

Attached: coc.png (1182x173, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lwn.net/Articles/776745/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woman here, grow up.

>tfw no tf to choke me with CoC
I just want to be loved

let's be frank, this whole coc-thing is just pandering to a group of annoying sjws to shut the fuck up. do you really think they can afford to dismiss patchs and additions coming from giants like redhat or canonical because there might works someone with a "questionable attitude towards plant-kin individuals" and wrote "fuck" in an email?

linux is a multi million dollar business by now and if the cocs would get their way refusing quality code because of some social bullshit, said giants would simply maintain their own kernel versions.

Still not good

*antipenis vagina explodes*

>keep telling SJWs to learn to code
>they actually do it
you brought this on yourselves.

I'm not concerned about there being a CoC, I'm concerned about how they police it.

I'm glad I'm not a Linux user but I'm not going to pretend like I don't feel bad for them. This isn't good for anyone.

>agreeing to a CoC
>agreeing to a CoC in the age of SJW

Lmao, it's going to be great watching an entire company go down in flames because white nerds are literally invertebrates. Hopefully someone in the future can create an OS that lasts at least a decade before being overrun by Marxism/Satanism.

Linux-libre doesn't have this issue

fpbp

Attached: 1545618720734.png (500x561, 139K)

You're gonna have to try harder than that. Maybe sneak it in like "You guys need to grow up, I can't believe you care so much about this thing. Even on my period I'm not this bitchy"

But I know you're actually a 4chinned asexual Mongolian brain-eating amoeba so I'm going to respond to the actual topic.

Code of Conduct guidelines are an underhanded way for people to take over projects. They can lay the ground work for the new rules, make people leave, force people to leave, and control people who stay.

It's reasonable to say something like "I want to work with nice people" but these codes of conduct use language that is too ambiguous and allowing people to be ousted for arbitrary reasons.

Also, code quality starts going out the window when focus is on interpersonal conduct instead of objective performance. Already, Linux patches are being accepted just to "clean up language," these patches give room for problems to occur and slow down more important development areas. Down the road who knows if a "language cleanup" patch just so happens to accidentally allow a buffer overflow exploit that enables arbitrary data to be read by remote applications.

The Linux CoC is a metaphor for the cock that the sjws have ripped off of Linus, and their intent to use it for themselves. Linus isn't in control of his own project anymore, and we shouldn't trust Linux the way that we used to.

Attached: 1549163964782.png (1064x904, 385K)

on my Windows™ machine

I suppose i've not read it in full, but the general idea seems to be "try not to be a douchbag in comments" which seems like a fine idea to me.

>2019
>STILL not using *BSD
Anyone still using linux at this point deserves everything they get

Abortions being legalized only in the case of rape seemed like a fine idea years ago. Meanwhile in New York...

This kek. Windows 7 for the rest of my existence.

Tits or gtfo

you forgot the words "incel", "virgin", "mom's basement", and "loser"
ain't that right, sweetie?

Corey you silly faggot.

I've only ever known one guy to use bsd.
And I'm not even sure that "use" is the right word, he would install it and then remove, and then install, and then remove etc.

Laughing

I don't use a hobbyist OS so that's ok

Imagine using a deprecated os because some transsexual on the internet hurt your feelings.

>woman

>I just want to be loved
I want to be choked on piss by a qt russian mistress in a dungeon

Linux is backed by every tech giants on the planet though

I was busy using OpenBSD which just had an influx of talented programmers who abandoned FreeBSD over the CoC shit.

>You're gonna have to try harder than that. Maybe sneak it in like "You guys need to grow up, I can't believe you care so much about this thing. Even on my period I'm not this bitchy"
Yeah that totally sounds more believable, fucking /v/irgin. Stop watching so much TV.

Yeah they seriously need help over there.
lwn.net/Articles/776745/

I don't care, I use Linux-libre

1983? Talk about mammoth shit coming to life.

Tranny here
at the hospital getting my blood checked

"""woman""" ok m8

Attached: 1401400813281.jpg (639x803, 52K)

>not a Linux user
what do you use

It's time to start reading things, since the CoC is designed to protect trolls and promote abuse of power.

cope

>tranny
>weird coc

Attached: 1546282405624.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

show vagena and boob

DING DING DING
TIME TO DILATE

Does anyone here still really even use GNU/Lincux instead of a real UNIX-like operating system?

Attached: 1549498364705.png (597x579, 36K)

Based

i'm planning to move away from linux soon

this CoC stuff is getting me worried about the future of linux

It's just a way to make Linus stop cursing so much. If it makes talented devs less afraid of contributing it's good for Linux.

>Code
>Submitting patches that change master/slave to producer/consumer
>Calling based Teddy Ts'o a rape apologist
"""code"""

Depends on the machine. Typically Solaris on the server (Illumos), Windows on my desktop (muh games), and MacOS on the work machines.

Because no one actually cares if Linux follows an OS standard from 50 years ago, they just want to use a good OS.

>tfw you almost feel bad the feminists who have to pander to these mentally ill men, but then you remember they're the ones who started this shit

Attached: 1045389325.png (500x479, 136K)

No GNU/Lincux user would be using Lincux if they cared about good operating systems.

Is it as extreme as anti-hugs FreeBSD?

It's like saying that conservacucks who use the retarded "religious freedom" argument are sucking off muslims.

This. The language in isolation sounds perfectly reasonable and one would initially be right in thinking it will never intrude on what they normally do anyway but user is right that the language used is "too ambiguous" and promotes a SJW-centric worldview than if one disagrees with could lead to them being shown the door from their own project(s).

no. who are the big players that rely on the linux kernel?

>redhat
>canonical
>microsoft
>google
>amazon

do you really think they let some tranny endanger the kernel because of "muh, feelings"? it's just a big show.

Is your dilated fake vagina wet yet?

Reminder that despite the faggotry, the Coc changes nothing about the system.

You argument is Too Big To Fail? I think it's the other way around. When a company becomes too big it starts to fester with all sorts of shit, sjws being the most obvious one.

>all those unironic replies
It may smell like fish, but this isn't fish. This is bait.

Attached: feeline.png (645x768, 438K)

what does 'part of linux' actually mean?

I would be worried if Microsoft was pushing that on Linus. Some random tranny fuck has no say in what the big guys do.

Attached: 1547918963766-0.png (1046x1080, 1.64M)

COPE
O
P
E

How many (you)s do you have already?

too important to the industry to become a sjw playground. even heinrich himmler himself could propose a addition to the kernel, if the big players want it, everyone else can go and suck a coc. if the mainline kernel refuses to add it, they'll just release their own.

>too important to the industry
We're talking about Linux though, not Mac or Windows.

do you think AWS, azure & co. are hosted on imacs?

>New critical bug found every week
>Pressing login 50 times just werks
>Whoops bro, we didn't actually encrypt your database at rest like we said we did and someone stole everything in """cold""" storage

If the coc splinters the community, it won't mean Linux is over, but it will mean that many different linuxes will soon exist.

Attached: 5tHVs3.jpg (540x554, 67K)

How? Seriously, I don't understand the analogy.

The groups listed are very loosely allied. They share some common goals but that's it. They fight each other more than they fight common enemies.

A feminist is way more likely to say a trans person is under their banner, than a Mudslime and conservicuck on religious freedom
Only TERFs openly hate trans, and they make up a tiny minority of the movement

I will love you, you absolute degenerate.

To sum shit up. Competent people leave the project. Some will start work on an alternative. The original project will die off because no one competent remains.
So the endless cycle continues whats new?

This giant tranny tried to pretend they wrote ruby on rails when all they did was write huge great CoC for it

Attached: I gobble horses off.jpg (220x391, 19K)

webm related
It's how traps write their code of conduct

Attached: yourmomsvag.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

A lot of the people working on the project are being paid to do so, they're not leaving unless their employers tell them to

Do you really believe that?
I couldn't care less about the politics going on but people will leave if they are unhappy no matter if they are paid or not. I have jumped ship various times even though my pay was pretty good at the company.

>OpenBSD which just had an influx of talented programmers
Oh dear jeebus I remember this at the mailinglist. That was fun but painful to watch two weeks when computer pro Jow Forums faggots seriously tried to install OpenBSD and only to get BTFO by Theo

small dick faggots are always unhappy, and loose cuts as well

Attached: 89742389.png (171x103, 2K)

Why does this matter in the REAL world? Real businesses use Microsoft anyways.

How hard is to install OpenBSD? Surely one can get to work on at least Thinkpads and VMs.

Based & Redpilled

inclusion NOT exclusion. dick.

Tranny hands typed this post

Attached: B1AA41A6565F41DA8C1F8F7E6557D36A.png (957x869, 1.34M)

OpenBSD is extremely easy to install and configure, and unlike with Linux it has actual documentation as well.

It's not our fault you're a brainlet.

It's easy, but you're replying to a Red Hat employee spreading FUD. They are afraid of losing mindshare.

The funny thing is that the kernel can be split at any point before the CoC and people can contribute their code to it instead of to the "official" one.
Linus isn't even approving commits anymore, so I don't know why anyone would contribute to the "official" kernel instead of a split.
Hell, Richard Stallman could steal Linux right now (like he did with everything else) and finish his GNU bullshit system. It's GPL'd, so he would be within the license.

Microsoft would benefit massively from linux declining. Google has a history of using political shows to sabotage open source software it wants to get control over. Multiple companies you listed have been known to put US government backdoors in their software. What you call "endanger" is what they call "advance business interests."

>she
back to dilation station

>mfw

Attached: ann_unabomber_120524_wg.jpg (640x360, 49K)

That's what I was thinking; there are 15 minute long videos explaining how to install OpenBSD and it even runs on Intel hardware as new as Kabylake.

[citation needed]

>as new as two years old
>except without the inbuilt gpu and doesn't actually work at full capacity
>so really it only works on 10 years old CPUs and with 20 years old performance on new CPUs
The absolute state of openplacebo

>it doesn't even matter bro nothing will change
Then why push it through?

imagine typing 250 words in response to 4 and thinking you aren't buttblasted as hell lmao

But it has already been used to silence and dismiss important contributors in that project and others. See the tso case, the freebsd theo case, and the linus torvald's leave of absence case.
And that's obviously just the beginning. Once they're done testing what they can get away with at this time, they'll start pushing until there's nothing out of their reach, like they've always done before.

They could have don't just their own CoC: "We believe in Objective reality" and not adopt a SJW CoC.

Attached: 1537690518164.png (1920x1280, 2.15M)

>don't
My brain is as stupit as autocomplete.

>6000 word objectivist CoC written by some redpilled humanities freshman

>significant difference between tech of 2 years ago and now
>call others placebo
Lol k lmao