*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>You weren't going to spend >600$ on a phone user,were you?

Attached: 1200px-Xiaomi_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody buys this shitbrands expensive phones, their most sold moddls are the 200€ range iphone clones, which are ok if you need a phone but are far from high end ones, their Display and Audio is worse compared to my htc one m8 from 2014
So fuck off garbage poorfag shill

>which are ok if you need a phone but are far from high end ones
Almost every single one of your high end iPhones had known hardware defects. And nothing ever got solved without class action lawsuits. So, pay a premium and still have a defective product in one way or another?
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
>their Display and Audio is worse compared to my htc one m8 from 2014
Their... Nice distinction. Good thing everyone knows which device in particular you're talking about.

MiShit doing reboot when out from airoplaine mode

Learn English.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: Screenshot_20190210_111928.png (735x583, 89K)

It's not like their devices are intended for the US at large. And good thing that's the case, because only in the US is this ever an issue in this day and age. Standardization is there for a reason, but not in the land of the FREE™.

*turns 360° and walks past you*

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-182338.png (621x483, 106K)

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]
[spoiler]sd[/spoiler]
[spoiler]card[/spoiler]
[spoiler]or[/spoiler]
[spoiler]headphone[/spoiler]
[spoiler]jack[/spoiler]

What site is this?

kimovil

Fuck this piece of shit, latest firmware broke all notifications on lock screen, and that was 6 months ago.
Wtf are those shits doing?

Badass thanks

Still rocking my xiaomi 4x and still works like a charm after two years.

great post, new friend

I'm using a Mi A2 as my first Android after using Iphones since 2008. Honestly, I don't miss a single thing. There is no may I'm ever going to pay more than 200 EUR for a phone again. Tbqh I'm quite interested in the Redmi Go, which will probably retail at 80 EUR.
>inb4 pajeet phone
I know, but I find those "how low budget can you go and still get a decent experience" phones really tempting.

Take any brand. Any. 80% of sold items are budget items. You think Novideo sells 2080Ti's? Fuck no. They make an incredibly small portion of sales.

Attached: 1548086976795.jpg (236x186, 9K)

Are they controlled by china's government?

Why would you spend more than 600 bucks on a phone?

It's not 2009. Cheap phones have every feature a person could want. They open as many apps a second as anyone would want, too. There is no point to flagship phones when they are prone to break just as quickly, are more costly to repair and offer no real features worth a shit. I remember when android was laggy and getting a $600 phone was probably a good option. That's in the past completely.

Also I have a Mi Max 2 with Xiaomi.eu and haven't had trouble in over a fucking year. Samshit and Apple can choke to death on my cock.

Got a Mi 8 Lite last week and I'm pretty happy with it. It's basically like a 1.5 year old flagship but not second hand.

Friend of mine bought one today, he's complaining about battery usage. Is it bad or is it just the stock ROM?

No, but they're not like Apple and can say FU to the government.

I haven't noticed the battery being awful or anything but then again my last phone was a second hand iPhone 6S Plus with a knackered battery.