I HATE THIS WINDOWS VISTA TONIGHT

I HATE THIS WINDOWS VISTA TONIGHT

Attached: windowsvista.jpg (1200x800, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

longhorn.ms/downloads
winworldpc.com/product/windows-longhorn-vis/pre-reset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

~TONIGHT
ftfy

Install leaked longhorn instead. You'll be in for a ride.
longhorn.ms/downloads

And builds themselves.
winworldpc.com/product/windows-longhorn-vis/pre-reset

i installed xp ama

People still using Windows Vista, even ironically are a disgrace.

>No updated browser
>No Steam
>Now no VLC
>Almost 2 years after EOL

Yet Vista still has 1.5% in the US.

>Steam
>VLC
lol

Attached: 1549261506584.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

Vista Poster here.

Attached: basedvistaposter.png (1600x795, 1.16M)

>fucked up resolution
you set up a vista VM just to take this didn't you

>VM
kys

>VirtualBox
commit neck rope

Vista was aesthetic tho

Isn't windows 7 just vista but fixed?

>Implying people want to run Vista on "real" hardware.

Right tool for the job. I'm an audio engineer, and some analog consoles I've used require Windows 95 to run the fader automation system. When I got into mixing records from home, I bought Firepods, Sonar 7, BFD, and Drumagog.
There are no modern drivers for Firepods, and my drum replacement library only works on 32-bit versions of XP and Vista.
I literally hate Windows. I'm a Linux user, but I haven't cared enough to buy upgraded software just to upgrade my OS.
The PC does everything it needs to, and I try to keep it offline.

Basically this

Nah Vista was more sleek 7 was more thicc

TONIGHT... YOU

How much do you make as an audio engineer? I do it as a hobby for the past 5 years, but i'm doing a CS degree because mentally challenging and money

Am I the only one that had no problems with Vista? I think hating on it is just a meme.

Just look at this sexy Aero dark theme that was the default:

Attached: 145317-maximized-black-title-bar.jpg (600x262, 26K)

Like $20/hour. I ask for $30, then accept less for friends and repeat business.

>fucking hughe compared to other operating systems at the time
>eats basically all of your ram idling
>ran absolutly shit on not-top-end hardware at the time
>buggy as hell
vista was a fiasco. it was even worse than xp when it came out. after years and three service packs, xp was finally a usable operating systems and then microsoft aborted vista to the consumer. it basically drove hundreds of thousands user into the hands of apple.

Don't forget Linux. I began using Ubuntu in the Vista era, and Windows 7 was the reason I came back. Windows 8 convinced me to only game with Windows, but use Linux exclusively on my laptop. Now, with Windows 10, I'm even gaming on Linux. I only boot into Windows a few times a year, and it's only on one dedicated machine in the basement. Literally.

Do you do big label work or always independent? I find it super hard to get consistent work doing it.

desktop linux was on the threshold of becoming appealing to normies back then, but apple was the absolute star on the nightsky. the ipod hype was still warm, white imacs where incredible desktop machines and the mini was an affordable gateway mac. also, apple switched to intel around that time, introducing the mb/mbp series.

My main income is making training videos and commercials. If I refused to do anything but mix records, I would starve. I've only mixed albums for labels a couple of times. I am full-time employed by a multi-million dollar company, and I basically work in a studio within the corporate office, I have to talk to sales shills all day and it drives me nuts. I have nothing in common with any of them, and they don't understand what I do. When a band reaches out to me, I mix their music at home.
Being a full-time music engineer is a tough business to break into.
People will always need commercials.
Business is good? Advertise!
Business is bad? Advertise!

I WANNA GO BACK
AND DO IT ALL OVER
BUT I CAN'T GO BACK I KNOW