ReCaptcha

Can someone explain to me how these shitty captchas are supposed to be solved? They tell me my solutions are wrong all the time even though they are obviously correct. I have to deal with this every time I try to post. What am I missing?

Also the ones where the image keeps fading out does its animation really really slow.

Attached: shittycaptchas.jpg (4532x1876, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/you-are-building-a-self-driving-ai-without-even-knowing-about-it-62fadbfa5fdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to botnet

by using buster

Jews

try using pale moon and noscript, then disable scripts from 4channel and gogle

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-10 07-09-17.png (426x676, 172K)

I did some online botnet checks and my IP seems clear

hackernoon.com/you-are-building-a-self-driving-ai-without-even-knowing-about-it-62fadbfa5fdf

The purpose of captchas is to train machine-learning algorithms. When Google were transcribing books, you had to spell out words; now you're helping Waymo recognise traffic. Obviously Google are keeping quiet as to how exactly their algorithm works, so it's impossible to know how your answers are verified. Most likely they give the same puzzle to lots of people and assume the majority of answers are correct. If it's a new puzzle, they won't know the answer themselves, so they might just fail you automatically until they have enough answers stored up.

It gives me harder time when using Waterfox. I don't want to change browsers just to use Jow Forums.

If goolag thinks you are """robot""", it will show you so many captchas as it can before you are will be tortured to death by doing it.
The more captchas you solve, the more googel thinks you are robot. Also there are shady scripts checks, IP checks and you also must watch your cookies. If you fail somewhere, googel has a gas camera full of fancy captchas just for you.
If it happens to you to have a dynamic IP (like most of us """robots""" have) and someone was doing shitty stuff from it before, prepare to enter googlel's gas camera.
If it happens to you to have something not Chrome or chromium or block something by your own decision, you are robot for having your own decision, so you are on the edge of entering googels cyber gas camera.
Welcome to the Internet 2019.

This guy speaks like a retard but he's got the right idea. The point isn't to solve the captcha, the point is to check whether or not you're human. It uses all sorts of data points and stuff like a dynamic IP will count against you. You can click the wrong squares and get a green tick, or solve 5 captchas in a row perfectly and still not be allowed to post because there's some suspicious metadata attached to your connection.

yeah, being correct barely matters. i can click random squares and get through it on my home static-IP connection but i can solve it correctly 10 times and never get through on tor

>If you fail somewhere, googel has a gas camera full of fancy captchas just for you.
wtf is a gas camera

>someone with your dynamic IP did something bad in the past

I would understand it if they would make me solve three of those stupid puzzles once and then they have confirmed that I am human and only have to solve one per post. But no they keep giving me a billion of those shitty puzzles every single time. At some point they must be aware that I am not a bot, right?

Seriously, this crap gives me an aneurysm. I just had to click on like 15 slowly fading in busses and fire hydrants. And got told I didn't select all street lights.

ehre sei gaswagen

>Can someone explain to me how these shitty captchas are supposed to be solved?
Don't help it. OP is really Skynet in disguise.

Just be a good goyim and log into a google service

I'm using an older version of k-meleon and get the copy/paste code thing like that one too. However, it is nearly as terrible as the OP with giving errors.

In my opinion, it is always the most stupid solution
by this I mean:
if there is a slight part of something in another square, YOU MUST mark that square
if something appears to be what they are asking for, YOU MUST mark it, even if it is obvious that the solution is wrong
the more marks the better
it does not work by accepting the best solution, but the most common one
ie: the most retarded and oblivious

>we're training AIs to emulate an exceptionally stupid and pedantic human

I forgot
if they ask for a traffic sign, you don't just mark the obvious traffic lights, but every streetlight, electric post and/or semaphore
once again: the most retarded answer, and the bigger the better

No, it's you who don't get the right idea. First versions of captcha indeed were intended to only check if you are human, but it never worked as intended. This is because any bot can avoid captcha easily by giving its token to captcha services where pajeets solve it almost for free. The only limit here is your wallet. Captcha always was only capable of stopping the lowest tier of poo-botnet and script-kiddies with no money. New captcha is just about the same, except that this time someone very smart at Google decided to also make profit on you. You have two chairs: you either give them all the data they ask or you are forced to work for them for free.
This is the joke with googlenazi and captcha at all: if you are any serious in achieving your goal and your bot is really capable of doing any damage while making it's job, their super-duper Turing test captchas can't stop you. Real people still suffer, but the only thing which stops the real bot is the wallet of its creator.

In the set of images there's always one image they already know what it is and that's the verification, the rest are just to help the algorithm recognize shit.

>you are
more like Jow Forums is
god help us all

get the extension that takes the disability captcha and feeds the audio into google and google solves the captcha for you.

Do I have to make disabled people noises?

if you embrace the botnet and let chrome send all the telemetry, you hardly have to resolve any captcha

Tbh seriously considering the pass this botnet sucks

If google knows I'm not a robot, how come they need to know whether I'm a robot or not

Something's fishy here

See, sometimes I just click on it, no captcha. Sometimes it will take 20 fucking minutes of clicking on captchas. What gives?

>mfw there are still people on this site that don't disable JS with umatrix and use 4chinzX
entirely your fault for impossible captchas

does ReNigger still work?
can i use it?