Do you miss him?

Attached: EBA1D4C1-3680-43B1-BCA7-7BA2AB773442.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

>Literally who? Some white privileged faggot who did nothing and no one knows.

No thanks.

Who?

Mark Zuckerberg

Too cool for school ITT
yes i miss him, a little

why does Google ban Jow Forums apps from the play store, but has no problem hiring Jow Forums's admin?

>iphone poster
Die.

Is he actually even alive anymore? He's been silent for almost 3 years everywhere I've been able to find him.

moot will return. As it has been prophesied

I'm glad that he's in a better place. Actually inspires me to try harder in life.
One day I hope to make a successful mobile app that is as addictive as angry birds.

Someone posted his linkedin here yesterday. He runs imgur.

how did he do such a good clean shave

No he runs Google Maps and works in Tokyo

Miss him in particular? Not really
Miss not being run by gookmoot? Absolutely

Yes, those are the same.thing.

moron

Yeah he was better about some things.

This. Although I do appreciate /trash/

Attached: 1520610533380.jpg (610x660, 76K)

>implying moot isnt running the whole show through hiroshima

>implying moot isn't running the whole show through Hiroshima from Hiroshima

yes thats what i said??

why're his pupils dilated so much?

Attached: 2463_088f6a8de8dcb5fe.png (259x224, 17K)

There's this billboard in my town for my local community college with a guy that looks kinda like Moot and every time I pass it I mutter "Oh, hey Mootles"

very much

literal who

No, he sucks cocks in hell.

Sad that he died. At least he's in peace now.

Love.

To me he looked like the love child of Art Garfunkle and Richie from happy days

picture related it's his dad

Attached: 70s-stars-richie-c-then.jpg (290x400, 34K)

mainly because they are into twinks at google

post images of what moot would look like if his face had been eaten by a tiger or a bear

I'm happy for him that he moved on. I'm sad because Hiro is bound to destroy the site.

I miss him, yeah. Worried because he hasn't posted anything in a very long time. I understand why he did what he did, though it does sadden me. I just hope he's eating enough and is happy.

Attached: 1442287470208 (2018_01_12 08_41_22 UTC).jpg (685x487, 16K)

Fyikes

he was an advisor to imgur but only for a short while.

Anyway, I think he's gone for good unfortunately. The site fared much better under him than it has been under hiro, but he's just doing what's best for himself and I can't blame him.

Attached: 1549751673885.png (1354x3977, 921K)

i miss him

this

Yes, he was a good faggot, unlike hiroshijew

This site wouldn't be any less shitty if he came back

This honestly. Moot was a faggot, but Hiroshima is easily 20x worse.

he'll communicate to try and rectify some of the shittyness at least

Attached: 1549821133175.jpg (700x700, 54K)

what does a project manager actually do? sounds like a pompous title for what he probably actually did.
>t. jealous fuck

I can assume MOOT is in IRC, anonops server, if he owns and run that imgur. i cant forget that the title tab bar of imgur came from me " THE MAGIC OF INTERNET" xD i never expected to chat with him in that server...

Linus Sebastian. He created Linux...

Judas will burn for all eternity

I bet he works in captcha department

Not really, he was just some awkward out of touch kid who low-key resented Jow Forums as a burden but still craved the popularity of being the admin of a cultural phenomenon. All the changes he "held back" (in reality neglected) were minor quality of life things to help it run smoother as a viable and sustainable product and had virtually no impact on user experience.

Frankly, his existence was moot.

Sick 2011 reference

I miss the days when he ran Jow Forums. The quality of the site went downhill after he left but it was for other reasons. I think the quality of life in general has gone downhill since 2014.

Attached: rip-moot.gif (300x148, 2.95M)

>him
she's a repressed transwoman, it's fucking obvious

No sympathy for traitors.

What when did the creator of Facebook died?

I saw his linkedin, dude is a fucking normie capitalist "advising" people (which really means he sucks their dick)

fuck him dumb japancuck

He is literally still here. Google bought Jow Forums, Hiro is an actor, m00t lives in a basement lair trying to get Jow Forums not to vote for Drumph in 2020.

No I never liked Jesse Eisenberg.

moot would've deleted Jow Forums and the other new trash boards long ago.

whoa.

a little

Attached: 1457388091649.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

I miss young moot who had an /l/ board and banned people for saying rei was better than asuka. You know, before he became an "adult" and moved on.

The thing is, does he miss Jow Forums?

I miss him. Thank you, Moot.

Thomas Anderson, creator of ebaumsworld, 1889-1945 (colorized)

>One day I hope to make a successful mobile app that is as addictive as angry birds
You do that, Sukdik Parhar

fuck that sjw fag, doesn't anyone remember the mass banning of people because they were talking about his friend zoe quinn?

This, but thanks to his heavy handed moderation we eventually discovered the links between Gamergate, intelligence agencies, huge internet and media companies, and the UN.

He probably makes 200k+ USD plus and lives in a low cost of living area in Japan (dream for a weeb like him)

Why the fuck would he want to come back to running this shithole of a website that barely produces a profit, causes legal issues and actively doxxes and harasses him and friends on other social media (remember luggage lad?)

It's pretty clear that he disliked Jow Forums and all of the other right-wing activist bullshit clearly made him sick of this website and played no small part in his decision to sell it.

I'm happy that he got out and was able to pivot into a normal career.

Attached: 1443696285688.jpg (750x740, 150K)

Anyone else remember when he made "7 stages of cuckolding" autoplay on Jow Forums and disabled all the captchas? It was pretty obvious he hated Jow Forums, he should've deleted it before he left desu.

was waiting for this, it sums up my feelings entirely.

He didn't hate Jow Forums, he hated /sp/
However /sp/ would had destroyed the entire site back then, they were at their peak

what if your weeb forum was made by a normie gigachad
ahahaha can you imagine that

Attached: 1441540152295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

I miss his shitposting

is he a metrosexual or a faggot bisexual?

>Do you miss him?
I miss his cuddles and his chiselled looks

/sp/ is dead now. It did ruin this site. Pol was mostly libertarian before the 2016 election and it has some of moots beliefs of internet freedom.

based

Attached: 1345995717742.jpg (2272x1704, 946K)

> miss
He is still shitposting here, isn't he?

I'm fine with that.

I miss the moot from back then, and the internet back then.
When the internet was the internet, and Jow Forums was Jow Forums.
And when moot was, well, moot.
I don't hate him, nor the choice to leave us, but i hate everything the internet has become.
Creativity is dead, websites are dead, only major players are left now, hoarding every person to capitalize on them.
Internet is a business now, and the fun of what the internet was, is literally gone.
It's still possible to stumble upon the echoes of the good old days through some users of the current internet.
But most of the quality people have moved on, gotten lifes, and god bless for that.
... yes.. i miss moot.. but as much as i miss the old days.

faggot

>Creativity is dead, websites are dead, only major players are left now, hoarding every person to capitalize on them.
Well, to an extent big websites don't have a choice but get their funding SOMEWHERE. And most don't manage to pull off an archive.org .

That said, the internet is close to as it used to be on what the usual nu-internet users would consider "who cares" sites. Go have some extra fun on top of what is here on really random Pleroma instances or the lower activity Zeronet or such?

Not sure if I miss him, but I miss the era. My Jow Forums usage dropped significantly after he left, and now I barely even come on here. All I have left are memories.

based

Attached: 118.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

>tokyo
>low cost of living
nigga... not that it matters for someone working at Google. he isn't hurting, but tokyo is fucking silly expensive.

found the zoomer

he was and still is a cuck.

lost

Only if you attempt to live as an American (big house, big car, processed and imported foods), if you adapt to the Japanese lifestyle (apartment, no car or small car, fresh local foods) is quite cheap.

Actually, Japanese costco is great if you want large quantities of murican food.

am i the only person who wanted to fuck his mom?

Attached: oYrfh.jpg (218x322, 25K)

OS First Timer's mum is superior

In general, they make all the decisions on what a product should be (what features need to ship, priorities of each feature, what the future of the product will be, etc).

good riddance to bad rubbish

his bullshit was precisely what caused the Jow Forumslution on the first place
if he hadnt done that, it wpuld have remained the same moderate libertarian thing it used to be.

good for him but why the fuck did he ignore all the requests to kill Jow Forums and /news/
>It did ruin this site
how so? I never cared about sports but always thought their community back then was pretty funny and moot was a faggot who couldn't take banter

yes and no

I dont think him being here would drastically be better for Jow Forums. But I always got a kick out of him making an appearance in a random thread commenting on something. I liked that he at least sometimes pretended to listen to what people wanted change.

Hiroshima is pretty bad but whatever.

Will Smith

The Jow Forums he hates is old /b/ grown up and a bit wiser about the Jews. Pity he never escaped the leftists filter bubble.

>The Jow Forums he hates is old /b/ grown up
old /b/ was full of dumbass libertarian stoners
new Jow Forums are angry straight edge losers, also 5-10 years younger
not the same people