I'm glad I spent so much time discussing processors and unix distros with strangers on a chinese comic board

>I'm glad I spent so much time discussing processors and unix distros with strangers on a chinese comic board

Attached: oldman.jpg (1300x864, 121K)

>I'm glad I put my penis in so many women, it really was worth focusing all my time on this one action
see how silly you sound?

except people only try to get laid on the weekends, while some people argue here all day every day

>I'm so glad I sat in a cubicle from 9-5, grabbed a beer with coworkers I'm at best ambivalent about, and spent the evening slouched on my sofa watching Netflix

You think normies are gonna look back and feel satisfied they lived their lives fully?

>except people only try to get laid on the weekends

>I'm so glad I spent time metaposting about discussing processors and unix distros with strangers on a chinese comic board

Attached: 133075831298.jpg (500x375, 73K)

>Im glad no matter what you did in life or what you thought you will die just the same and so will the universe. There is only transient meaning for the living. Good night.

fpbp

both people who post these threads unironically and get triggered by them are missing the point

Honestly, will you really give a shit about how you spent your life when on your deathbed?

I honestly wouldn't.

Still better than having spent that time using proprietary software.

Attached: 1542906409640.jpg (240x219, 16K)

if you have a partner to fuck in the middle of the week then you're just gonna spend half an hour without all the additional effort

Yeah, would be too late anyways, and I have lived my entire life with regret in any case

Attached: 1548204027481.png (600x600, 137K)

This. The only thing I'd worried about at that moment is being comfy.

>Grampa, tell me what was Jow Forums like.
>It was a shitty board. But it was our shitty board.

>Jow Forums
>grandpa

>Jow Forums having grankids
>Jow Forums having kids
>Jow Forums having a wife/gf
>Jow Forums having sex
I'll stop projecting now

I actually think Jow Forums has been a net positive in my life.

thousands of men do this on a daily basis and theres literally nothing wrong with it

living beings exist just to reproduce after all, not argue about inane matters daily their entire youth

>I'm glad I spent so much time making important decisions in my life based on what women want
Imagine actually believing this lmao

I like to think of your guys as my internet friends though. These are the things I care about, it's what I choose to spend my time on because I enjoy it.

I'm not going to be made to feel ashamed of what I like.

Lost

Attached: 1542415898232.png (551x589, 294K)

This

I stopped browsing Jow Forums because I realized it was only harming my life, but Jow Forums has been mostly good for my career and maintaining a healthy sense of contrarianism.

>I stopped browsing Jow Forums because I realized it was only harming my life
can't handle all the redpills, faggot?

That's the 5th post, not the 1st you fucking retard

Guys, life is pointless, no matter what you do.

Politics is dumb and a waste of time. Average person has little impact so it's pointless to get constantly worked up into a seethe about things.

I see you're still in the perpetual outrage stage though

Fifth
Fucking moron

Oh shit, I've just realized my mistake
Pls no bully

Better than being a wage-slave taking orders from women and kikes all your life.

Heh. You just activated my trap card. Nothing personnel kid.
This

Attached: trap.jpg (187x269, 11K)

pls bro stop

>calls someone a retard completely unnecessarily
>doesn't want to get bullied in turn
time to hide thread and unfollow, friend

Fucking idiot, how do you even manage to breathe?

if you have a high IQ, constantly reading and discussing about things where you are literally one opinion in a billion will take a toll on you because eventually you'll realize you aren't making any significant difference and all the positive change you see eventually is shown to be just a diversion by the enemy or an illusion, or just gets reversed and things become actually worse.
low IQ people though have the power to delude themselves to believe things are always becoming better and they're actually making a difference with their contributions, so for them it's not as bad

There's nothing wrong with anything

>sustainable source of extreme pleasure
>lol guise so silly
I guess sex is a non issue when you look like pic related

Attached: fuhstnicholasmatthewdocjpg-d51b2ab220b71b09.jpg (596x596, 45K)

Jow Forums is fine in doses every now and then, but constantly dwelling in politics all day every day is bad for your health.

>falling this hard for bait
lmaoing @ ur life rn

if you don't mate and spread your genes you are a literal failure according to nature tho

>according to nature
Naturalistic fallacy

Nature doesn't "think" or feel anything, idiot.

I doubt there was a person who was completely satisfied with the life he lived

Attached: 1546476280113.jpg (626x350, 32K)

>hurr durr projecting a value system onto nature is exactly same thing as saying you shouldn't eat thumbtacks
>i can't think for myself so let me repost this meme picture
fuck off NPC

NPC started on Jow Forums you dumb NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERIFIC NIGGA NIGGER
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLLED
go back to fucking reddit

based

>NPC started on Jow Forums you dumb NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERIFIC NIGGA NIGGER
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLLED go back to fucking reddit

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

>implying the exact same doesn't happen with Jow Forums
you try being a fan of non-x86 architectures

Just wondering ... is Jow Forums's (4channel's) board code free libre software?

>sediments

Attached: soy.jpg (644x800, 84K)

>Implying any of us will reach that age

Attached: 1546682534074.jpg (600x800, 110K)

People use it as an echo chamber rather than to just laugh

>the state of american education

My collection is too small. I don't have a comic for this, but I remember seeing one.

>he can't form an argument without facebook memes spoonfeeding him
lol

Does Quentin upset you as well?

I quite like the amd64 architecture myself

>getting mad people identified your facebook memes as garbage
Go back

meh. besides implementation issues that would happen with any other instruction set, there's nothing inherently wrong with the x86 ISA except licensing/patent restrictions which are the least of our problems.
a more pressing concern would be the botnetness of proprietary desktop oriented software and the low quality of FOSS alternatives, but compared to the problems in politics technology is child's play.
you can in principle run whatever program you want in your computer, on the other hand try running your property under your own constitution and see how that goes.

Attached: 1526999950173.jpg (1054x774, 283K)

>I'm system-D I system-D so much system-D system-D system-D and system-D system-D with system-D on a system-D system-D system-D.

Attached: foetering.jpg (864x576, 147K)

>many years from now
>when I think of the good chats Ive had with strangers on that taiwanese Russian fusion cooking and basket weaving forum

Attached: gettyimages-200156717-002-612x612.jpg (612x461, 26K)

Based and GNUpilled

Attached: 5fEuORU.jpg (640x426, 73K)

I think you contracted gay

Your body wasn't designed, it evolved according to natural laws.

Same. I image myself crying nostalgically when I'm old and Jow Forums doesn't exist anymore. As much as I despise you all, I can't live without this cesspool.

oof

Attached: 1549740499089.png (203x267, 89K)

Politics is amazing. I'm studying political science starting this spring (picking it up additionally to management information systems).
Jow Forums has nothing to do with politics though, it's just racist conspiracy theories.

Jow Forums(nel) is 100% botnet

Jow Forums made me learn a lot of things which in turn made me make a lot of money. Jow Forums even made me buy Bitcoin back in 2012. It's your fault if you can't filter out the good information. Some fellas here really know is their shit.

>Jow Forums has nothing to do with politics though, it's just racist conspiracy theories
there are a lot of retards on Jow Forums, but if you believe that then you're a shitty political scientist

>muh pleasure
hedonist trash

>living beings exist just to reproduce after all
except what you described isn't "reproducing", if it does occur in what you described it was an accident and will probably lead to abortion

>Politics is amazing.
>I'm studying political science
>political
>science

Attached: 1500933985051.png (128x125, 31K)

It's a closed source branch of the open source futaba code