Googletards will defend this

Googletards will defend this.

Attached: google-ad-shading-labeling-history-update-2017.png (905x873, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still the best search engine.

use adblock u nigger

nigga u blind?

Just block ads lmao.

>Just block ads lmao xd just b urself
What happens in 2020 when they take the "ad" marker off search results entirely and just bundle ads in with results derived from PageRank?

That's very clearly what we're headed towards.

That's illegal

Who's gonna stop them? The cucks in US congress? LOL

The cucks in the court system, probably.

the chads in the EU congress

>What happens in 2020 when they take the "ad" marker off search results entirely and just bundle ads in with results derived from PageRank?
that's already the case when it comes to liberal links

Sure, you forget who's paying their fancy life

Why the fuck is the an eu "congress"?

if it comes out google is pushing paid links further up, every other company would pile on their ass, and they would lose their users' trust.
kinda like the youtube ad boycott

The federal govt?

Don't most Google ads link to malware or scams? How do they get away with this?

>Using Jewgle
LOL

>EU
>Chad
OH NONONONONONONONONONONO *BREATHES IN*

Attached: 1398906928093.png (652x896, 216K)

and... derailed.

Sauce?

Common knowledge

>Common knowledge

Attached: dude.jpg (331x132, 4K)

There is a reason the plebs demanded the laws be written down.
Now show me the statute.

Lol get fucked retard. Find it on your own
Do you honestly think they mark ads because they want to or something?

>Find it on your own
Lmao, not him but you took almost 10 minutes to respond and you couldn't point to a statute that would make it illegal. Sounds like you have nothing. Burden of proof.

I was watching a youtube video. Yeah I have nothing. I don't know all the statutes by heart and I'm not gonna spend my time searching for it because some 12 year old with 0 knowledge about how the world works demanded it.

Google doesn't pay shit in tax and they're actually a pretty medium-sized lobbyist, Google has a lot less sway than Exxon

Whose going to stop them? The government won't because Google won't fund your reelection campaign and the majority of people who work for the US Federal Government are so comically tech illiterate that it's scary. The threat of a competitor? They have none.

>Your honor, I don't know all the statutes by heart and I'm not gonna spend my time searching for it because some 12 year old with 0 knowledge about how the world works demanded it.
Nice argument.

>I can't prove my allegations
Why did you even bother, then? The worst part is that you're right. It's the FTC endorsement guide. Do us all a favor and don't bother posting something if you going to cuck out when pressed.

ftc.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/press-releases/ftc-publishes-final-guides-governing-endorsements-testimonials/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf

Why did I bother? Because I assumed nobody here is stupid enough to question it.

Thanks for the sauce m8
Also fuck that other guy

Congrats, you found someone to do your research for you. Just a heads, up, if you apply this approach to everything in life, you'll hit a point at which you will no longer have a beta cuck to turn to, and you'll fail pathetically. You will achieve nothing in life.

Imagine being this mad that you couldn't back up your assertions and projecting.

Yikerinos.

You assumed people were sheep? Believing strangers on the internet at face value? That's not even autism, this is straight up retardation. It's not about "doing research" is about not wasting my god damn time trying to research every single idiotic proposition put forward.

Someone is salty they failed to provide sauce and lost an argument

I was right though, wasn't I? I know how shit works and am not a pushover. I don't give a fuck if I flustered your zoomer pussy ass

Nobody was claiming you were wrong. Just asking for sauce.
Which you failed to do pussybitch

>Look at me, I'm not a pushover, I don't bother backing up my assertions with any proof!
wow so alpha dude, totally not compensating

Google isn't even the best search engine anymore.

Yandex is better.

What argument? This isn't a debate club, kid.
Idiotic is not knowing something as basic as this. I don't expect people to demand me to cite a law whenever if I say that robbery is illegal. Same thing with this

Exactly faggot. I don't do shit just because I'm told by someone to do it. Me and you - we're not the same species, fuckboy

>I don't expect people to demand me to cite a law whenever if I say that robbery is illegal
It's not that cut and dry for search engines and has only been a FTC guideline since 2002, but whatever.

Yeah yeah we get it, you're a clueless brainlet

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Attached: projector.jpg (852x480, 19K)

You tryed my friendo

Attached: 1456501670544.png (600x700, 45K)

hahahahahaha
but they use it you dumbfuck, they depend on it, there is HUGE conflict of interest involved.
Not to mention they are legislating government owned monopoly that way. Tariffs are not the answer. Just stop circlejerking with the "free" software bs and start putting some work to be competitor.

>Chads
>EU
LOLLEULUL

t. Ivan

American nigger brainlet

"Do you honestly think they mark ads because they want to or something?"

Best argument, the niggers demanding a source are actually retarded, I agree; this is common knowledge.

>git gud
>heh no, you get bad so I can look good

get raped EU Hans

That's literally the only non-evil thing google does.

>*increase^ad size, ^ screen size, increase in hardware and power, ^in e-wastes potentially, ^loss in profit
I pray to your god you get the shit this causes on a local, let alone, global scale.

Attached: letstalk.jpg (164x251, 14K)

It's still basically text, instead of some ultra cancerous java applet that takes half of the screen as you get with the other ad-networks.

Holy fuck
>Nuur my screen is covered in adds, I can't see anything, it's too small
>Hey I know, I'll buy the new 12 inch iPad/6 inch phone, that'll fix it!
I bet this is subconsciously how it works