YOU GUYSH ARE CHARGING $100 FOR A FREE OOPERATING SYSHTEM!?!?!?!?

So some tard wagon comes into the used video game store today and starts popping off about how we deserve to be shut down for selling a physical copy of the PS2 Linux Distro for $99.99.

Also, do all linux users take their three hooting autistic children with them everywhere? Like jesus shit, I kinda wish I could leave a review for customers. I don't have any problems with Linux despite refusing to use it since my first experience with it lasted three months and was abysmal.

Back in the day fuckers paid money for this damn thing too, and YEAH you can get Linux on the PS2 for fucking free nowadays, but do people really not understand collectables? I get it LINUX IS FREE AND SO YOU SHOULD USE IT, but really? A physical copy of Linux 1.0 for the PS2 is supposed to no longer be worth any money?

Attached: Sony-Linux-Kit-for-PlayStation-2.png (493x310, 69K)

>INB4 I use reddit spacing and am a namefag

>Linux 1.0
PS2 Linux used Linux kernel 2.4.

My bad; The box says Linux (for PlayStation®2)
Release 1.0

I use reddit spacing.

I am a newfag, a namefag, and should have given the copy of linux to the free software foundation gentleman pro bono.

Cool blog post

Take this shit back to where ever you got it.

>Jow Forums user comes to complain on Jow Forums
>tard comes into used video game store
>just so happens to spaz out about linux
>literally main subject of Jow Forums
>user just so happens to be there to witness this
are you sure it wasnt you the one that saw it in a store for $99 and made up the rest of the story to just talk about the subject at hand?

Attached: 74d.jpg (456x297, 24K)

If you seriously don't understand the difference between those 2 version numbers why the fuck are you here

You don't need to make up stories to talk to us. We're all friends here.

because he wants to blog post but he'll get banned for using the word "retard" so he came to the next best place

>Also, do all linux users take their three hooting autistic children with them everywhere?
Nice larp faggot, kys

Attached: diagnosis.jpg (800x554, 44K)

Ok but does it come with everything pictured? Cause if so that guy is a moron

Can I unironically run the most patched version of 2.4 kernel on this without issues?

really want to build a PS2 server now

anybody who expresses their opinion about a business, to the employees who have zero fucking control over it, deserves to be purged in the revolution.

>unironically commieposting

There is nothing wrong with selling Free Software. You can totally sell a GNU/Linux distro if you want.

Very little point when someone can just fork the shit for free
It's easier just to sell support and when it comes down to it that's all that is really sold when a distro is sold for a price

>So some tard wagon comes into the used video game store today and starts popping off about how we deserve to be shut down for selling a physical copy of the PS2 Linux Distro for $99.99.
fucking based

>things that never happened
PS2 Linux goes for way more than $100 used anyway. Sage.

He was reading the box you fucking retard. Can't you read?

Gord, is that you?

I forgot to say that I am gay, don't know if that matters.