My smoke detector is spying on me

hear me out. I just noticed my smoke detector blinking red once. Everyone needs to have a smoke detector in their homes. It is required by law. They're constantly online. Constantly connected. They have a "smoke detector" which could in fact be a microphone. They have radioactive compounds that communicate to other smoke detectors nearby by sending information through the walls via wall-penetrating radiation that communicates to other smoke detectors nearby. They create a mesh network and transfer the information to the deep grid. They could very well be monitoring everything in every house. The advent of wifi-connected smoke detectors act as hubs for all the other non-internet-connected smoke detectors and upload the recorded conversations and thoughts to the Grid. The deep neural networks online. I just unplugged my smoke detector and threw it in the trash, and went to take out the trash. I will not be a slave to the global information deep neural botnet radiation network. This is a declaration of war on your global mind-control radiation devices. I will be free and declare myself as a free person of free thought and purity of mind. There is no escape from the deep network of mind control with mind control thought detectors in my house. This ends here. This is the dawn of a new Era. The global information grid is now known to be offline in my premises. This will be the end. Remove batteries and take out the trash. Remove them now. Captcha doesn't want me to post. Surprise surprise.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americium-241#Decay
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based autismo schizo poster.

Why didn't you use your very high IQ to find the microphone on the smoke detector and prove it? Is it invisible? oh fuck they have stronger technology than we once though.

It would be reasonable to assume defense mechanisms. The detector is designed to prevent tampering. Anti-tampering radiation defense mechanisms could radiate and kill and neutralize any intruders. If you want to investigate them as well, and I applaud you for wanting to do so, then I would recommend a lead-encased box to prevent radiation leaks. They could both call for help via the global radiation information mesh network and irradiate yourself and your surroundings. Exercise extreme caution. Be very careful. Take necessary precautions. The detector could detect tampering and prevent intrusion and alert other detectors nearby like herd protection. Evolutionary algorithms may create the strongest detectors and allow the technology to spread. Self-destruction mechanisms and radiation BURSTS could both kill and destroy truth-seekers like me and yourself and alert other detectors nearby. Be very careful

I think my smoke dectectors are spying on me too. Should i get rid of them?

>smoke detector
>constantly online

Attached: 1530641988299.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

>he has a smoke detector with wifi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD

i hope you die in a fire user

Based and redpilled

>glownig larping as a schizo to falseflag legitimate concerns with "smart" homes and IOT
wow, color me shocked

No. I have a smoke detector

>he has a smoke detector
enjoy your global information deep neural botnet radiation network slavery

>They're constantly online.

Attached: You what mate!.jpg (1920x2020, 399K)

there's no known non-mechanical way to modulate radiation emissions generated by radioactive decay. and even if you had a little component that opened and closed a lead cavity to modulate the emissions, the bitrate would be atrocious, which would mean you'd need expensive and energy hungry machine learning hardware on the device itself. not to mention all the issues with a mesh network consisting of low power devices. but there's no such mechanism, because it would generate sounds which are easy to detect.
yes, I'm sure a few milligrams of tritium will kill you, retard.
this

Pretty soon all wifi routers will have software running on them to determine if you're in the house or in a specific room. Very soon. Without you needing a wifi device on your person.

I think you mean americium.
Have you considered buying one that .. I don't know .. 'doesn't' have needless features that require an internet connection..?

now this is actually plausible and easily doable, at least detecting if you're in the same room, not sure about detecting people in other rooms but maybe it could be accomplished with machine learning
>I think you mean americium.
yeah, that's right sorry
>Have you considered buying one that .. I don't know .. 'doesn't' have needless features that require an internet connection..?
no, he's saying that they communicate through their own radiation
>They have radioactive compounds that communicate to other smoke detectors nearby by sending information through the walls via wall-penetrating radiation

Alpha particles can't even freely penetrate skin much less the lead paint OP's obviously been eating off his walls.

From what I understand they send a 9v signal through a dedicated wire to the other smoke detectors which are set to go off as soon as they receive a 9v signal

it also gives off some gamma radiation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americium-241#Decay

Yikes, oh jeez, don't stand too close now...

Attached: 1533163480442.png (1119x345, 67K)

Which make and model? Have you traced the circuit?

You can tell how Jewish they are by how they construct their gambits. It’s sad really, the nose shows even over the Internet.

I'm not saying it's harmful, just that maybe it could be used for TDMA low bitrate communication. remember, you can go as low as you want in SNR if you're willing to use a bitrate low enough

Why only 2 special characters? Most languages let you use how the fuck many characters you want in variable names. What's the reasoning behind limiting you to only 2 characters in a variable name?

>You can tell how Jewish they are by how they construct their gambits
tell us how to do it

"Health concerns: As a highly radioactive element, americium and its compounds must be handled only in an appropriate laboratory under special arrangements."
>only in an appropriate laboratory
and yet, it is in our homes! in our smoke detectors!
OUT DAMN SPOT!

>pic related: home removal of smoke detector result in 50% of cases.

Attached: IoT_inevitable_betrayal.png (216x303, 181K)

OP theory confirmed for Divine Truth.

???
Now that I think about it, it wouldn't even require TDMA. You could modulate the radiation emissions to a specific frequency which could be digitally filtered by the receptors, allowing for multiple channels just like with radio waves.

Massive projection of mental illness is one big tell. Look at how shills defend System D. If you’re a gentile there is no need to portray people who don’t like what you want them to like as insane.

You should look into Bernays to get a complete education on Jewish tricks.

X-Rays have been used for secret communications since before WWII.

Americium is literally garbage, and even if the amount in a fucking smoke alarm was somehow weaponized into an explosive, it'd be about as impressive as tossing a Snap 'n Pop on the ground...
>until you inhaled it anyway

>Systemd is a Jewish conspiracy and I can tell who is Jewish on imageboards
on the topic of mental illness...

how do you know the poster is not just actually mentally insane, though?

See, perfect example of a shill projecting her own mental illness onto their target. Take your meds and show us your tits. Also ask me how I can tell you’re a woman.

Attached: 0ECE9F7F-BE92-487A-A52B-DAB41D1BA00E.jpg (810x455, 262K)

Subject matter. Look for similar posts about 5g, once shills fixate on a gambit they really nose it into the ground.

good point

Took apart my smoke detectors before, can confirm that IL smoke detectors are clean. What state do you live in?

some people would disagree with you...
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA

Oh please, he had to rip open hundreds of the damn things to get to that state.

wtf now I'm getting paranoid

hah, yeah. too bad he didn't calculate the amount of smoke detectors he would have to scrap to get criticality.

this is some Jow Forums tier schizo shit right here

>Thought recording deep grid smoke detectors
>Disable them by removing the 9v
Very cool user

>pretending to be a schizo to get cheap (You)s

Attached: 1540347296485.gif (500x375, 2M)

>They have radioactive compounds that communicate to other smoke detectors nearby by sending information through the walls via wall-penetrating radiation

Attached: 1543856304354.jpg (380x380, 18K)

>The detector is designed to prevent tampering.
Nigger it's cheap chinesium cranked you by the tens of million, they probably don't even have good caps

Smoke decetors are bloat
Stoves are bloat
Ovens are bloat

I cook food old style, bloatniggers

it's happening

reminds me of actual bipolar rants though

>not sure about detecting people in other rooms
Several companies releasing products this year for exactly this

Whatever happened to that Asian chick from years ago who had become a recluse and was streaming her life 24/7? This would have been around 2010 or 2012.

dunno
what made you think of this?

Take your meds

i thought the subject has been fully covered with HAL9000's Simpsons cameo

>oh hey this looks like a funny larp shitpo-

Attached: 1546818073132.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

The paranoid schizophrenia theme triggered my memory of it.

Just take the batteries out.