He doesnt have a physical source of entropy used to ensure all generated secrets are fully random

>he doesnt have a physical source of entropy used to ensure all generated secrets are fully random
Enjoy no privacy plebs

Attached: images (32).jpg (373x394, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1cUUfMeOijg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not attaching a gyroscope to a ball then throwing it out of the empire state building everyday to get a true random number
never gonna make it

But is any of that really random if you're up against an omniscient calculator of quantum physics?

i throw a second ball also and then multiply the two gyroscope outputs together
then divide by the number of women u fucked lol

>implying that's as random as driving a car into a school and using the number of lives ruined

Just flip a coin for every random bit you need. It’s that easy.

security ≠ privacy
You may have both together but one does not imply the other.

You wouldn't say that if you had true security via an entropy room in your house

great thread op. ill contribute.
>he doesnt put a gps tracker on wild animals and uses its lat, long in an additive algorithm in order to gain truely random numbers

I use /roll 1-100 in wow

I actually use GPS positional drift over time, averaged between different sats, as an entropy source.

go outside
swing phone around wildly
take picture while doing so
perfect random

me personally, i just make a shitpost and use the last 2 digits, its a perfect source of entropy but i usually get dubs

Attached: 1542823138928.jpg (1200x627, 893K)

Animals don't really move around that much, wolves tend to roam more than usual and still only cover 20 square miles on average

>not owning pic related

Attached: 1622463C-98DC-4E1E-A8EE-18604BA992E8.jpg (4320x3240, 2.19M)

/dev/random BAD
/dev/urandom GOOD

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

He doesnt attach trackers on flies and use their velocity as a source of randomness

>he doesn't buy a lavalamp and use the movement of the blobs as entropy

Attached: lava-lamps[1].jpg (3264x1952, 607K)

>posted from an iPhone
I think you've got bigger privacy concerns than the lack of random passwords

Animals have predictable patterns of migration
>number of lives ruined
Define a "ruined life". Kinda arbitrary.

Patrician choice. Botnet-approved.
youtu.be/1cUUfMeOijg

Why don't you use memory that's very prone to flipping bits? True random every time, and no cost required