How does one handle having an office while living with a woman?

How does one handle having an office while living with a woman?
It seems no matter what they have to give an opinion on shit to the point it's tiring
>have two rooms
>take the smaller one because easier to clean and have bedroom
>want to buy a dx racer due to price to quality ratio
>get told that's ugly and buy a steel series or Herman Miller
>want led light
>get told that's okay but don't put it in the bedroom
>mfw

Attached: 911CEE81-1F64-4AB3-998A-5B85A5B46F7F.jpg (720x406, 45K)

Is she your gf, wife, or roommate?

She's my mom.

/thread

GF
She keeps insisting that she will leave me alone but butting in and giving an opinion.

Just ignore her opinion, she's doing it because she knows you'll cave, once you stop it won't happen unless it's actually important

Handcuff her to bed pretending it to be a sex kink
Take your programming socks
Put soap in it
And beat the shit out of her yelling
>I WANT MY HOME OFFICE MY WAY! Jow Forums FAGGOTS WILL LAUGH AT ME, NOT YOU!
then unhandcuff your mother and ask for tendies

Sorry user, never had a girlfriend or roommate so I dunno how to compromise.

fucking kek

Jow Forums - Technology

honestly tell her to piss off. All women do this. She's testing her boundaries. Be a man now or prepare for her to drain all your money so that you can come home to a trash heap reading
>Smile
>Live Laugh Love
>Home Sweet Home
>Cafe Paris

Sounds better than a nerd who sits on his pc all day reading redpill books thinking hes turned alpha because of it.

>want thing
>woman say "no like thing buy other thing"
>buys other thing

Attached: 1547319334444.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>>want to buy a dx racer due to price to quality ratio
>>get told that's ugly and buy a steel series or Herman Miller
>>want led light
>>get told that's okay but don't put it in the bedroom
Your girlfriend seems like an adult and is trying to save you from needlessly spending money on useless snakeoil reddit bullshit. Please tell her about this site and go play with your LEDs and racing chair instead of posting retarded threads like this.

please buy dxracer

Attached: 20190209_003917~01.jpg (2048x1536, 461K)

>want to buy a dx racer due to price to quality ratio
>dx racer
>price to quality ratio
Tell your mom that she is a sweetheart for me.

>the absolute state of Decucks

Have fun looking at your ugly shit your gf told you to buy when she leaves you for a man who can take decisions on his own.

>non-sequitur ad homs
lovely, I woke up this morning thinking, "wouldn't it be great if I got to talk to a fucking retard today?"

mind-reading and black and white thinking are hallmarks of mental illness. Go see a therapist.

your conflation of redpill and MGTOW signals to everyone here you don't belong. Piss off back to plebbit and watch another bullshit documentary on whatever padlocked DRM trash subscription service to which you're subscribed.

Why do women love this stupid shit so much? I see it everywhere.

Partialy because of the fact women feel social pressure more than men do and thus are more affected by adverts when they're bombarded to hell and back by them, by virtue of women being the largest market demographic. Partially because today's woman has rock-bottom self-esteem (this is why they like you more when you treat them like shit. Note, this works for men with a negative self-image as well, because treating them poorly reaffirms their beliefs) and fill the holes of meaning in the lives with instant gratification, which more often then not takes the form of a perversion of the natural urge to home-make, i.e. buying a bunch of shit they don't need to distract them from the fact they're miserable. Partially because women are overly coddled and thus are simply normies with bad taste. Who knows, though.

Attached: 1509914215416.jpg (640x760, 54K)

we're gonna need to wait on quantum computers to figure women out, cos that shit ain't logical.

I wish I could abuse botnet like this

>this is why they like you more when you treat them like shit. Note, this works for men with a negative self-image as well

>tfw you read this line and remember the girl that broke your heart the most
>tfw you remember how long it took to get over her
>tfw you realize years later she treated you like shit, and can't figure out why you fell so hard for her
thanks, friend

Attached: 1516213266292.jpg (800x900, 47K)