>tfw no job
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw can only program fizzbuzz in C
>tfw no friends
>tfw living in my parents house at almost 25
>tfw all I do during the day is masturbating and shitposting on Jow Forums
>tfw can't program in anything else besides C because I have a shitty computer
>tfw I think I'll kill myself soon

Attached: 1538449593997.png (709x720, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1548739488706.png (826x524, 393K)

Don't give up user, the struggle is what makes the reward sweeter, get yourself in shape to get a job of any kind, get a new computer and some books and learn some new languages. I was the same for a while but you control your destiny. I believe in you user :)

Attached: IMG_20190211_130211.jpg (1000x1100, 72K)

tfw 20
tfw neet
tfw college dropout
tw i can't even program on python

Attached: 4c10f4cae2ac4d46fc31d8d70cc550fcd109adf809e940e1f8126c85722c4579.png (216x255, 95K)

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no bf

Attached: tommo.png (500x326, 53K)

>tfw have a job and life
sadly it sucks, i rather neet

Stop whining you colossal faggot, some people are worse off than you.
I'm almost 23, never had a job and dropped out of college before completing even a year.

>tfw Jow Forums killed Terry

Attached: PARALLAX-CIA-logo-screenshot.png (1239x768, 1.17M)

>tfw want to make a video game with Jow Forums but have no ideas worth pursuing

im also a loser but at least i dont watch anime

just do it man
no one will remember you
your death wont affect your society at all

>Dropped out of college with only 1 semester left back in 2013
>slacked off since by doing nothing other minor travelling and
wasting away shitposting
>27 and finally going back to finish this year

It could be worse desu.

How do you get a CS degree and only be able to fizzbuzz??? Didn't you take any OS, compilers or graphics course in 3rd/4th year???

I hope this is bait

Have you tried becoming a Streamer? Ninja makes millions playing video games.

Attached: 1549854824170.png (432x727, 121K)

this. anime is generally made for 12 year olds. anime dealing with 'mature' themes is made for 15 year olds. Jow Forums being an anime site doesn't make adults posting anime any less cringey.
why do all the NEETs here gravitate towards anime anyways?

>weebs and NEETS
>weebs made MPV
>Jow Forums praise mpv all the time
>Jow Forums
user , I .....

what's your point?

weebs and neets can make great shit

>neets who can barely fizzbuzz taking credit for others work

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwN45Lrs7mC7vWZJUckTDhz8.jpg (800x1040, 219K)

anime causes neetdom

>implying

>tfw autistic
>tfw cs degree
>tfw no internships
>tfw got a job as a swe at a major tech despite empty resume
>tfw making bank
>tfw not a kissless virgin
>tfw can fizzbuzz in several languages in multiple paradigms
>tfw several close friends and multiple friend groups
>tfw moved out at age 22
>tfw all I do during the day is masturbating at work while shitposting on Jow Forums
>tfw can program in many languages, including C
>tfw I think I'll buy a house soon

Attached: 2F1BA2BF-62E3-4250-9DE7-33B98E2F2134.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Same but I am 30 and have $40K in student loan debt.

Learn Ada and get a job in aerospace. That's what I'd do if I had a degree (or could even afford to get one to begin with)

I'm sure some of them have a high-ish IQ and can get shit done, I'm just saying it's cringey as fuck and sign of an immature mind.

This is simply not true. If you have a computer that's capable of browsing Jow Forums, you can complete all tasks typically required for studying computer science, algorithm book exercises, ...
Stop making excuses.

also this. there's barely a difference between mpv and mplayer2

Finally, please rid the earth of your disgusting kind.

>tfw want to make a video game with Jow Forums but have no ideas worth pursuing
It's a huge amount of work even if you have a good idea, and success is very unlikely.
There are thousands of video games released every month.

>tfw 286 PC with pirated copy of Borland Turbo C
>tfw posting from a public library

Attached: 1518742367410.jpg (640x736, 45K)

I learned C on an Atari ST, Motorola 68000 CPU with 1 MB RAM

Why didn't you get student loan money to build a pc?

Stop watching anime and obsessing about your virginity for a start and maybe you'll make something of yourself
No ones coming to save you, fix yourself or suffer the pain of regret

Well, everyone has its own special situation, give yourself some time and set with yourself and think

Nice. What compiler?

Turbo C iirc
I was only 11 or 12, then we got an MS-DOS PC also with Borland Turbo C

Fucking christ, accurate on 7 accounts. At least I'm not an autistic virgin :')

>Ummh yeah that's a yikes from me famalam
>like I think that it's cringe like for realsies
>Smh that's what I think like yeah mmhmm

bait/10
how fucking bad could your hardware be? a memepad from ebay is like $200/$300

>>tfw can only program fizzbuzz in C
How the fuck does that happen? Don't you kids have programming assignments at university these days?

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 14K)

evidently not

So basicly this entire thread is full of Doomers w/ 2 Boomers.

Attached: 1548043621581.jpg (4013x2485, 525K)

maybe if you'd stop animeposting you'd lose your virginity and your autism.

you are autistic, which means you can pick up on topics through researching obsessively right? Why not study social interaction as if it is another kind of subject? Read books on it. This will help you get a job.

You are aids.

whats ada

>tfw will never be able to help neetanons and make them feel like they have a place in the world

Attached: 1544477586754.jpg (508x382, 37K)

>Don't you kids have programming assignments at university these days?
uni level programming is easy for the most part. even if it wasn't the chinese cheaters will always find a way

This op. Pretty sure I was autistic to a minor degree, and studied basic social interaction tips. Plus I have pretty roughy skin from acne and drinking. Lost my virginity the week I decided to try because half black girls have a fetish for cute white guys with decent sized dicks. Now I'm basically married and have been promoted to manager for my ability to socialize. Just do it. And do slot of self analysis and be hard on yourself. Calling myself a useless weak bitch for giving in the the sweet call of Arby's for lunch really got me motivated.

what books or websites did you use to learn?

Because the kind of analytical cognition which autists are good at works slowly, and makes people interested in things that are absolute, stable through time, have interesting emergent phenomena, and ideally don't require spending time in busy work to engage in them. The last item is why even though high functioning autists are good at science, most scientists aren't autistic: because most autists don't have the narrow mindedness to get focused on getting that degree or that PhD and instead get sidetracked by other interesting problems which are more immediate to them and don't require a lot of investment in time to get access to.
The stable part of social interactions on the other hand is very basic and based on simple things which are hard or impossible to fake (amount of resources aka money, age, height, bone structure, skin quality, etc) and the rest of the stuff that's more complex and not inherent to human nature like pop culture knowledge, fashion, social norms, etc. are created arbitrarily through random processes for the most part, so there's nothing philosophically or scientifically interesting in them that would compel autists to learn it. And both inherent and learned behaviors are for the most part just mindless memorization and repetition. Even then knowing what you have to do is only 5% of the way, continuously exposing yourself to situations to apply what you already know is 95% of the work.
Look, I'm not saying you can't improve your social skills by using them, that's obviously true, but thinking that you can repurpose autism to make it an asset instead of a detriment is just wishful thinking.

>so there's nothing philosophically or scientifically interesting in them that would compel autists to learn it
then they need to get past this. plenty of uninteresting things are necessary to learn.

Programming language that was designed to be ultra-secure for use in critical systems, like in controlling planes. It's a fairly niche language but it's so dominant in the military and aerospace etc. that you're practically a guaranteed hire as long as you have a degree and can write Ada.

What's wrong with living at your parents house at 24? You save a shit ton of money.

Nothing wrong as long as you aren't a neet and/or help out around the house/help pay some of the bills