Why the fuck do people buy Samshit? Overpriced as fuck. At least with iPhone you get the Apple ecosystem

Why the fuck do people buy Samshit? Overpriced as fuck. At least with iPhone you get the Apple ecosystem

Attached: galaxy-s9-ice-blue-color.jpg (1442x1082, 100K)

>Implying being trapped inside the apple ecosystem is an advantage

dunno where you live user, but here you can get a galaxy note 8 for around 400$, and that seems fair to me

Only on release they get discounted fairly quickly like all android phones. Iphones remain overpriced all year round. They are the poorman's status symbol.

I bought my Galaxy S4 4 years ago for about 300 euros. Works just fine. Do you use your phone to mine crypto or is your boyfriend ashamed to be seen around with a guy with an "old" phone?

What kind of idiot pays full price for a phone?

>the Apple ecosystem

Attached: 1543858477234.png (753x925, 577K)

Sometimes there are really good preorder bonuses but most of the time you're right.

They have a steep drop in price after just 2-3 months and they keep getting cheaper as time passes, unlike toddler devices.
I can get a note 9 512GiB+ 512GiB sd card for 850 because nobody actually buys them.
just wait™

Why the fuck do people pay more than 100 dollars on a phone?

>obvious bait
>9 replies within half an hour
The absolute state of Jow Forums

SAMTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>buy
they rent them from their carrier and it happens that their carrier only stocks samsung and apple phones in the high end category

By ecosystem you aware you are talking about a bit of software that was finished in 3weeks

People shill OS too hard its basic shit

Lol like shitsung and fapple are the only makers of phones, if you aren't buying a phone and putting a custom rom on it you deserve the pricing and the security fails

Nah, I bought my Note 8 through my own company so I could write it off as a business expense.

>with iPhone you get the Apple ecosystem

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.
For starters I want to be able to access my personal files and put music and movies on my phone without having to pass them through some Apple server.

That's a little too much, you think pajeetrom has better updates than stock?

I got me a refurbished unlocked galaxy s9 plus for 440 dollars two months ago. Looks and feels identical to a brand new one. The refurbished prices on these things drops really fast.

Attached: 1548645244908.webm (1280x720, 1020K)

I’m sucked into the Fapple ecosystem, it’s not what it seems like from the outside. You aren’t trapped until you buy the watch, so I’ve heard. The ecosystem is more of a convenience that saves a few seconds and if you can’t live without it then you’re doing it wrong. The real draw of iPhones is the speed and fluidity of iOS, which Android could totally match if Google and OEMs put in the effort.

Macbook Pro and S9 Plus here. The Apple ecosystem is retarded. It's for babies. S9 is best phone i've ever had. MBP is ass

where is that?
my neighbor just paid 1000

poor soul
$1000 for a phone with only 4 gigs of RAM in le current year

she was tryin to make a duo call , but the dialer app does not allow you to make video calls
neither does the contacts app

however if you use the dialer app to make an audio call , once the call is in progress then it goes toa screen that has an option to place a video call , but of course at this point it is already too late and the option is greyed out so it is totally useless

this is the type of shit software sameshit puts on their phones
it's like they are not even trying

>own iphone 7 plus, watch and macbook
>generally have a great time
>decide its time to upgrade
>can't justify $2500 for what is essentially the same shit with a bigger, uglier screen
>buy mi mix 3 instead
>blows the shit out of my 7 in terms of speed and performance
>miss the watch notification system a lot though
>and imessage, facetime

Crapple ecosystem is not even that good. Apple is mediocre at software (see ludicrous 2019 FaceTime bug). iPhone itself has marginally improved over the years. At least Samsung gave us sexy glass, good Android experience, and not many drawbacks.

>Being an iFaggot
Commit suicide .