Mfw 0 seeder

>mfw 0 seeder
Sometimes, I try to download a fucking torrent, but I can't because there is no fucking seeder.

Sometimes, I want to go to the house of one of the seeders, punch him in the face until he die, and then turn on his fucking computer just to have a fucking seeder so that I can download my fucking file. I just want the seeder to turn on his computer so that I can work, is that to much to ask?

Pay for your stuff, problem solved.

If I was a westerner with money and shit, I would do so, but I'm a third-worlder who has to steal the connection of an Hotel to even download a torrent in the first place, or discuss with you.

>be me
>download torrent
>don't seed it
>be op
>mfw

>try to steal something
>be assblasted when other people don't help you steal it
w e w
l a d

I don't seed.

sneed

ill keep turning off seeding and removing them once im done. Fight me and fuck you

Get better taste, OP.
Literally everything that is good and worthwhile is being seeded right now
>by me.

sucks to be u, i'd seed 4 u bby.

Attached: 2019-02-11 11_49_54.png (810x44, 8K)

Move to a better place faggot.

is this the angry pajeet thread?

Do you regularly seed, OP?

>implying the torrent hasn't been deleted by everyone already

I don't seed cause i've heard the isps detect it. Is this true? Feel kind of shitty and would if I wasn't going to get harrased

I would but there is a wall being built to stop me.

They detect as soon as you start downloading the torrent, seeding won't make it any worse.

I would love to push white genocide forward and in the process trigger Jow Forums and stormfags by moving my brown ass to the West, but it's a huge investment that I can't make, at least for now.

LARPer

Why would you download a torrent obscure enough to have no seeders? What do you usually torrent?

>be me
that epic feel when no seeders
aww wwww man i wanted to download this torrent but like no seeders bro!!! any gamers realate?

I was going to commiserate with you and tell stories about how I had torrents running for weeks and weeks and the seeder finally showed up and I won't delete that file even though it's now redundant to my collection but you know what get fucked

It depends. If they use the most broad form of detection (scrape the tracker for a list of IPs), then is right. However, that tends to lead to a huge number of false positives (many trackers let you report a different IP than the one you're actually connecting from, and some trackers even put false IPs in there on purpose so that users have plausible deniability). To avoid getting massive numbers of false positives, some will only bust you if you actually provide them with some of the torrent's data. "Seeding" typically refers to uploading after you've finished downloading, so just cutting off the torrent after its finished won't help there. You have to actually make the client never upload data.

As a side note, if you do get caught, and the copyright holder is out for blood, the only reason they're able to get massive damages is because they sue for statutory damages for distribution. If you never uploaded, you never distributed, and thus they can only sue you for a piddly amount that isn't even worth their legal fees.

the worst is when there is (1) one seeder, but he's only online for like 6 hours each day, throttles the upload to 1kbps, and it also keeps cutting out every couple of minutes.

that is true hell

>m-muh Jewish media addiction!

This.

Nobody cares about you.