Since inoreader is going the way of the kike now, I'm in need of a replay RSS reader. What do you recommend?

inoreader.com/changelog/552

Since inoreader is going the way of the kike now, I'm in need of a replay RSS reader. What do you recommend?

Attached: social_style_3_rss-512.png (512x512, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.rssreader
kde.org/applications/internet/akregator/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/livemarks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*In need of a new...

It's interesting to see how low-skilled individuals can't figure things out themselves, yet they refuse to acknowledge the value provided by paid services. And they always jump right to anti-semetic slurs.

tt-rss. Get a cheap VPS and set up your own RSS reader. I use it everyday.

>Defending Jews
Cringe af.

Attached: 1506535261463.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Non-zionist Jewish people have literally done nothing wrong.

I use Feedbro.
It's a browser extension.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.rssreader

Developer has good track record and it doesn't require ridiculous permissions. I personally use his Offline English Dictionary.

I use Newsboat because running an webpage for rendering tt-rss is bloat. w3m is acceptable for most articles but holy shit is the css getting worse by the year.

kde.org/applications/internet/akregator/

I'm using the News app from Nextcloud, since I already had a Nextcloud set up for other uses.

maybe. But you need to be cautious around them.

That's also pretty good, been doing that for a while. Using OCReader on my phone

tt-rss

Akregator, erc, feedly, newsbueter

>erc
Meant elfeed

This

where

>now
>Surely this closed source software was redpilled

Digital Ocean

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/livemarks/
seamonkey and claws mail also have rss support

i use thunderbird

Commafeed
Been using it since the day Google Reader got axed
Pretty comfy desu, kind of slow sometimes. You can self host as well

How did RSS become the only thing that survived that fucking stupid Push technology era where we all imagined that every bit of relevant data would just fall into our laps but just became another stupid way to get watered down data?

Just visit the damn website.

QuiteRSS

"push" was yet another good idea for a futuristic convenience that was completely and irrevocably ruined by marketing and advertising faggots within like a month of its birth.

It hasn't. It isn't over yet.

Commafeed + Raspberry

I was using Palabre but it was buggy and with very slow updates. Devs not answering or replying to users. Switched to Flym and oh god it's good and fast and lightweight

Never used rss feeds, redpill me on it

Host your own.
even the weakest SBCs can run tinytinyrss, then just use a free subdomain with Let's encrypt to access your reader from anywhere, secure and free.

Hosting your own reader is better anyway, it lets you implement far more complicated options like advanced filtering and sorting as well as install addons to make the reader really suit your needs.

>RSS

Attached: sip.png (380x349, 70K)

You know how Twitter let's people notify everyone when something new is available but is confined to a word limit and doesn't let you filter out the posts that are actually relevant?

You know how email allows you to receive more information but it clogs up your inbox and isn't really ideal for ingesting depersonalized information?

RSS feeds allow full website content to be sent directly to you as articles in a chronological stream of updates that you don't have to manually delete or expand to enjoy.
It's the superior way to receive self-curated content rather than wading through social media networks or manually refreshing websites you frequent.

Start.me

Just use your e-mail and twitter lol

Why do you need some gay ass reader like nigga just use visit website lmao.

you seem like the type of people that type "google" into the address bar to get to google so you can actually make a google search

rawdog + daily timer

FeedBro