You're done for now, bigots

you're done for now, bigots

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-111119__01.png (1080x1781, 713K)

and nobody would know it without you fags posting this shit

AAAAAaaaaAAAaAAaAaaaaaaaaaaa
MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1540479183720.png (785x754, 1.22M)

Someone please murder this tranny

literally who?

He adds his code of conduct to repos and then gets people banned from repos for twitter jokes.

all hail queen of Jow Forums coraline ada ehmke

>code of conduct reporting and management system
Oh, so now we get a social system like China, but the difference being its from trannies instead of communists.

Hopefully it would be both

>but the difference being its from trannies instead of communists
So... what's the difference?

This is pure sadism. At least the chinks are rational in their totalitarianism.

>all this to work that will have no feedback
Can't we always just fork this shit and throw a new name on it?
Like seriously the overall impact is small when you think about it.

Go report all his CoC infractions instead.

It's silly how many people already found in the process of debating the Linux CoC BS.

Anyone that takes this CoC shit seriously should be gassed.

> queen
King, isn't it?

why don't we literally just ignore the CoC?

destroy this abomination what a fucking disgusting creature

Well he will kill itself in a few years

Because letting cancer spread is more bothersome than fighting it.

Get better, sane policies into the places you like if they are ever discussing any such policies. Quite a few successes happened on that end.

only if you're an incel edgelord

this

No, just too old to roleplay in random situations.
Keep it to your furry board or LARP group or video games or whatever.

I'm not the emperor of China or a big dicked horse with three separate minds and psychic powers, and that guy is not a woman or female.

Attached: 1454362864137.jpg (228x221, 6K)

The he posts screenshots to Jow Forums advertising it. Advertising is against the rules.

yikes

Attached: 1546380564786.png (634x153, 37K)

>finnessing cloud native computing foundation to write a CoC

Shout out to Caroline for social engineering herself some new pair of Adidas kicks.

Corey end your life. No one likes you. Stop advertising your garbage Ruby code no one gives a shit about.

you first pal

I swear that these weirdos must have had a fucking traumatizing childhood with their daddies.

bait

Attached: 1546390931849.png (784x349, 65K)

Yikes what?

You're probably not willing to participate in any other person's / group's roleplay either, except the one select ones you find convenient,

he had to learn how to be a man from his mother

This is now a goblin slayer thread. Post goblins in need of slaying.
Now that OP has gotten the ball rolling, I'm going to continue in his place.

Attached: 1548625369001.jpg (878x743, 148K)

not an argument.
go get triggered to twitter fag.

Attached: 1539214034591.jpg (870x1305, 195K)

>Jow Forums - goblins

Attached: 1540661807724.jpg (870x1305, 347K)

god i wish that was me.

Attached: 1538930719802.png (861x860, 498K)

Attached: 1548625999714.jpg (682x1024, 163K)

Attached: 1548626142478.jpg (682x1024, 173K)

>goblin slayer
>its actuallly the girls that get slayed

Attached: 8dc8c3f853f6cadbe54cb6545a241d28_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Corey stop samefagging

Literally the case with all of them, however much they deny it.

Totally dude. Nobody noticed when linus was thrown out of his own project, the linux kernel, for a few weeks.
Nobody noticed attacks against prominent backdoor discoverers in the linux kernel like tso.
Nobody noticed the attacks against community members elsewhere like in the freebsd community, and the ensuing public shaming when the coc enforcers at freebsd turned out not to be just quite cucked enough to wholesale remove prominent devs just because they're white.

>LE EPIC TRANSPHOBIA XDD
I can't wait until the CoC bans all of Jow Forums from using Linux

(You)

>implying I'm not running OpenBSD

I thought everyone hated trannies and faggots? Obviously not me. But I thought the general public opinion was they were disgusting subhuman filth that everyone secretly despised? Again, I would never think such a thing, but I'm very confused now.

>tweeting is legal
For now.

why does Jow Forums allow itself to get so triggered by this person?

>a shit OS even less supported than Linux
yikes

>Jow Forums is a person

Tired meme.

>he thought everybody was willing to be spied on by the NSA just for a little more convenience with their computer experience
fuck off trannie, nobody with a brain is using your cucked kernel

Attached: 1519804949226.jpg (639x803, 52K)

You are the only one not in on the joke.

terry would never marry a tranny

>haha, Linus being threatened with false rape charges by his daughter is so funny!
>guys isn't that retarded trannie dictating the policy followed by 90% of open source projects hilarious?

trannies are basically like installing windows, setting an apple background, and insisting that you are running macos

They've recently gained a lot of social status through government support.

Everyone using openplacebo is by definition willing to be spied on by everyone from the nsa to the neighbor's dog.

trannies are like installing linux and insisting it's a desktop OS

How is recaptcha doing? :^)

bullshit

Is that what made your anus so sore?

what the fuck are you talking about?

My African boyfriend did that, actually. OpenBSD is good, however.

nice false flag faggot

>It's silly how many people already found in the process of debating the Linux CoC BS
care to provide some links?

>current year
>anti gay

Employers of any tranny should pay them less, and say "I identify with being a great employer. 'I pay you fair wages' is all I should have to say."

>anti-openbsd shills are outed as homos
color me surprised

H-hot.

how do we get rid of these mentally ill fucktards (female(male))

Joke's on you, they already do that, and they don't limit themselves to trannies.

Name good reasons why I would use that shit.
Pro tip: you can't.

Good, open sores should just fucking die already.

>all these mad people
Lol, the CoC will drive you hateful people out of tech and I'll be laughing at you. Damn I love being a SJW

me too dude, Jow Forums is infecting tech and needs to be purged

We can only dream

Does it have a dick?

Everyone is just mad they didn't come up with this first.

Time to make a copyleft license that prohibits distribution with a CoC.

So what's exactly wrong with the coc?

It uses language purposely engineer to not only give full power to people to get anyone they don't like banned including retroactively based on their completely unrelated social media presence (e.g. they can dox someone, find a link between the dev account and a real-life social media account, and see the guy arguing against gay marriage in 2011, and get him banned today from any contributions ever), while also putting great pressure on those who have adopted to coc to ACTUALLY enforce it or face the same consequences as if they were in violation of it.
It is further designed so that only some people are allowed to make use of the coc to remove people they don't like and not others.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg because the main problem is that it obliterates and outright forbids the initial point of these distributed community development efforts: that it never mattered who or what you were so long as you contributed. Now it's necessary to reveal your gender, race, sexual orientation, and mental illnesses and such and contributions are accepted based on these factors almost exclusively.