How is Russia going to ’disconnect’ themselves off the internet?

How is Russia going to ’disconnect’ themselves off the internet?

Attached: 9C34E0DB-912E-428A-8FD2-A4644A898312.jpg (1824x1578, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splinternet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull a few wires, I suppose. It's just a test of their own domestic intranet from what I hear.

Hopefully successfully

Attached: 20190211_200645.jpg (1300x865, 310K)

Dmitri in Blyesk will remove vacuum tube from computer.

this, pretty much

>Their infrastructure is fucking laughable.
>Their population is in free-fall.
>Moral none-existent.
>AIDS is consuming them.
>GDP is pathetic.
>Their "leader" is a fucking baby.

The only reason China hasn't annexed them is the fact that they have ancient and outdated WMDs in their basement and Putin's little bitchboy finger on the trigger.

I hope they never come back. Their biggest contribution to the internet is rekt web.m's.

Attached: 1543573294440.jpg (545x545, 17K)

this
Russia becoming North Korea pretty fast

Id fucking celebrate when they lose their shit again. Cant wait for 1991 2.0

Just like in SamoZbor

Attached: 1549842347410.png (1920x1080, 30K)

im an russiaboo and i want to refute this, but i have literally no argument

The psy-ops they're running on the West have been pretty successful though.

I agree, but
Before this thread gets out of hand.

memes aside Chinese corporations do hire a significant number of fsu engineers

Lots of trade secrets you cant learn from a book, Russia isn't the ussr but they do have a level of development, namely at MIPT etc.

Attached: mipt.jpg (2590x1674, 746K)

They're going to pour vodka on the servers.

welcome to the future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splinternet
pic not related

Attached: lolboobs3.jpg (600x701, 268K)

Donno but I really hope we do. Fuck the internet, or at least we should have our own firewall like China. It will filter out all the western degeneracy while at the same time providing more opportunity for domestic online businesses.

Imagine knowing only what Pootin wants.

Literally no knowledge of Linux allowed, as it could be used to subvert state filters.

durak, what is astra linux, sailfish os, or elbrus?

It’s intelligent for them to do this. The western Internet is unhealthy for people. I think online speech must be heavily regulated. Your Founding Fathers never envisioned fully automatic blogs and high caliber social media.

That’s Israeli Jews you moron.

3-slash-10-rated-bait-fish.png

Wait, really? But my work is super onboard with Kaspersky since none of the competitors offer/support like half of what KSC does.

>CNN

Not bait at all. Freedom of speech might have been a good idea over 200 years ago but it’s not any more.

can't fucking wait when the nukes start raining down on the cities of degeneracy

Attached: 1539152818791.png (781x870, 475K)

Hopefully finally will put a long overdue bullet to Putang's head.

Delusional fucktard, families of most important Russian officials live in EU, US or Israel. They will bomb their own cities before any of the western ones. The internet ban is just a measure to control the plebs like yourself.

Something putin will ban

>Nikita posting

I would rather have Putin in power, things are under control for now. He's by no means a friendly dude but at least we know who he is, a new leader can always be far worse. Especially in a chaotic place like Russia. Fucking Russia man, their history is just ridiculous.

fucking redpilled

t. scared soros