>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

glow in the dark edition

prev

Attached: 50661522_312369376106583_1405278907535884483_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/e/hqQQfTi
kek.gg/u/nyMK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+1 for moving to Japanese made IEMs

Attached: Capture.png (784x254, 30K)

Attached: DSC04034-small.jpg (1500x999, 199K)

get stax you fucking imbeciles

Attached: 1539717461318.jpg (1652x929, 630K)

>no bass

Do NOT entertain the Stax autists. The reason why they became so toxic on /hpg/ is because people gave them attention.

That's HD600 not stax

I've never had iems, will a cheap chink pair take beating up well and not cause ear damage? (falling asleep in, lifting, etc.)
was thinking kz zsn but just in case
>$15-40
>us
>wireless if decent quality, else comfortable wired
>unsure, whatever's ergonomic
>neutral or slight v-shape
>only shit earbuds, for sound comparison's sake, mdr-v6s/beyerdynamic custom studio

Attached: DUy32bAUMAEMIFv.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x1534, 500K)

iems are a weeb thing arent they

Attached: DFtsy3yUMAQQ3k9.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x2048, 458K)

did I made a good purchase?

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1064x432, 226K)

>Asking others for purchase advice after the fact

What does it matter? You already bought them. If you like them, keep them.

Attached: 7b2c4f34781ecb3e4d86494bd7bbad9a.jpg (955x637, 38K)

Bought it because it looks cool
They sounded kind of wide unlike anything I owned before (mostly Sony and JBL).
I don't know if it is bad or good thing, so I want expert advices.

I like her Mikazuki and I owned iems.
Those who owned iems as a hobby probably weeb

moondrop crescent

That "wide" sound is call soundstage. As long as you can discern where the instruments are in the mix then its not a bad thing, contrarily.

Do you like them? It seems like you like them. If that is the case, don't worry about what other people have to say.

Got new hybrids tips: Symbios. Foam inside but surrounded by silicone, so best of both worlds.

Highly recommended, especially for bass and isolation.

Attached: 1549937183345.jpg (1800x1012, 516K)

Fuck off back to your containment thread incel.

am i the only one that gets itchy ears from silicone tips? foams dont have that same effect

I do too. Maybe because dried earwax and deadskin cells. Washing myself 2 times perday still itchy as heck.

probably dry ears. Try putting a tiny bit of ear lubricant on the tip.

>ear lubricant
wat

nice, my CIEMs arrive on Wednesday so I'm really hyped.

What did you order?

Holy zhit, you retards pay 100+$ for earbuds? Wow.. no wonder your generation is failing.

T. 33c earbuds

If you are unironically thinking chinkshit IEMs are good then you are literally a mud eater

What sort of cable am I looking for (for T2s) if I want inline controls for phone usage? Something like this or is there a specific fit? aliexpress.com/item/POYATU-Upgrade-Cable-For-Sennheiser-HD4-40-HD-4-40-BT-HD4-50-HD-4-50/32961345096.html

Try these

aliexpress.com/e/hqQQfTi

up to 50$
I'm in western canada
wired
earbuds
>sound signature?
I've tried all sorts of earbuds, but I'd like to find something cheap and decent online.

most things in store around me are only slight improvements from skullcandy tier headphones(fk skullcandies, by the way)

>"I don't spend money on quality electronics"

Well: good for you.

Just know that higher quality things exist than what you choose to settle for.

Link's broken, still keen on seeing what you meant though

A6t.

Keep shoving those 300$ earldildos then faggot. Enjoy paying out of the ass for hardware that costs 20$ to manufacture.

Vaseline

If you can hold out for ~3-4 more hours I’ll post the working link. You need an mmcx cable and I found one that looks nice.

Will be sleeping by then but I'll be looking out tomorrow, cheers

>Your Budget
< 150 €
>Your Location
EU
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Over-ear
>Sound signature
Neutral (slightly warm acceptable)
>Past IEMs
Hifiman RE-400

Best iem with mic sub $80?

>buying iems to listen to brainlet tier shit

Try cleaning your ears with a mixture of vineager and water. (1 part vineager, 2 parts water)
>Lay on the side
>pour some of the solving into the upper ear
>get a non sharp stick
>poke slightly around in the ear to let the solvent sink in deeply into the ears canal
>let it sit/work for like 20 minutes
>get a HUGE syringe and clean out your ear with gentle water pressure
>use warm body temperatured water for this.

It made a huge difference for me.
I was surprised how much of clogging shit came out of my ears that sat there for millenniums
Those who don't like to use vineager are recommended to use salt water.

>feeding trolls

Got the tin audio t3 from mass drop how bad did I fuck up? I'm currently using the kz zs6 which were my first foray into iem memes.

Tell us which is better of them both, because i'm up to order KZ ZS6's in a week or so.
Have you compared them already?

You jumped in too late. Get ready to get your shit in june.

They're completely different. ZS6 is good for EDM n shit but T3 IS a better all-rounder.

I want to get the most detailed sound i can on a fairly tight budget, currently trying to decide between the Einsear T2 and the Moondrop Crescent, which one of the two is better? Is there anything else in that price range worth considering or better than both?

Any recommendations on cheap in ears? Preferably under $30CAD. Is there a flow chart or something somewhere?

I just got a decent pc for the first time in years and am thinking about getting an audio interface, would in ear headphones work well with it? Are any even compatible? I hate over the ear shit.

Attached: 1489083272072.jpg (381x264, 36K)

>thinking $100 is a lot of money
>not having $100 be equivalent of two hours at work
Poorfag detected

I bought both TRN V80 and Tin T2. Why the fuck do I need both? : /

how are Stax sr-003mk2?

Just get fidelio x2 user, they are so comfy you will bsrely feel them, same for sony mdr-1a

>Your Budget
50-80€
>Your Location
EU
>Wired/wireless
preferably wireless but wired is fine too
hanging IEMs
>Sound signature
don't care
>Past IEMs
/

ANSWER ME, please

dead thread
also they are good

rip

i, too, was waiting in anticipation

So, /iemg/, best Dap for high fidelity audio? Been planing on buying one to get the best of my DM6's.
Really tempted for the Fiio X7 Mk.2 But haven't really seen anything else.
Inb4 not /iemg/ related.

Attached: 1549534421501.png (166x339, 59K)

As long as you buy either lotion FiiO or shanling you're doing good. What's you budget ?

Around 700 USD.

You're washing yourself too much your skin is dry and try once every 2 days and drink more water

Your options are nearly limitless then. If I had this much I would treat myself with a lotion paw mk2. It's state of the art and is 100% focused on audio quality. The black fin chip is a God send.

Gave up on waiting and did some research, ended up buying a FiiO RC-MMCX3S cable with inline controls

Just noticed that lotoo was autocorrected to lotion. My bad.

Anyone know where I can find these with shipping to the north america in less than two months.
kek.gg/u/nyMK

If i had that kinda money to spend on a DAP I'd get this, even though it's probably placebo.

Attached: Capture.png (1915x1042, 400K)

Just get yourself a decent sony walkman. They have great UI and an extensive EQ settings

>Your Budget
I'm not sure, recommend away
>Your Location
Leafland
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Rock/Metal
>Past IEMs
N/A