Downloading music

Where does Jow Forums pirate their music from?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1200x1200, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix
redacted.ch/
ddl-music.to/
interviewfor.red/en/index.html
zippyshare.com/plank28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can find most of anime ost on nyaa/pantsu
For vocaloid mikudb.moe or old mikudb torrents
As last resource baidu forums with flac

Youtube-dl

I don't pirate it. I download it from YouTube.

animebytes

make a free deezer account and use deezloader remix.
notabug.org/RemixDevs/DeezloaderRemix
you can download entire artist libraries in a minute or so. all as high quality mp3 or flac.

youtube-dl

what's the best what.cd alternative at the moment? I stopped bothering with private trackers after I lost my 1TB buffer there.

A bunch of random-ass music trackers popped up afterwards and I didn't want to sort through a bunch of bullshit to find out which one was the best

rip

Attached: Screenshot at 22-10-09.png (391x40, 4K)

literally just download the repo and do an npm build

What kind of retard doesn't use soulseek
Only complaint with soulseek is they only had the limited edition (released in a small batch in the 90s) English version of a German album by an obscure German indie rock band in 192kbps rather than 320. I've used it for years and you can find FLAC for 99% of albums and at least 320 for 99.99% of albums unless you're looking for something from a very small indie label.

see

>tfw can't find obscure pony albums on soulseek and don't want to pay $9 for them on bandcamp

they're probably converted from mp3 to flac anyway

redacted.ch/

/thread

mikudb

ddl-music.to/
I have a premium account for share online, using it to download TV-series and stuff.
So i use this for music as well.

Youtube-dl + spot-dl +custom scripts. Auto download playlists from both youtube and spotify and have then synced to my phone with 0 effort

What is that website?
Intrigued that there's no registration link :)

>I don't pirate it. I download it from YouTube.
Isn't that still a copyright infringement?

You have to do an interview for an invite

private tracker

Redtarded, but only because I happen to have an account (needed it for AB).

Alrighty let me figure this out. Thanks!

interviewfor.red/en/index.html

Yup, looking into it. Though I'm not THAT much of an audio geek - but a solid dedicated seeder of the stuff I take. I wonder if that's something they care about - or is uploading very important.

Download from Play Music then rip it with Play Music Exporter.

OP your pic itself is the best answer. Just use qbittorent built in search engine.

There's no such thing as copyright infringement unless I actually steal something before it's made public/sold. Songs are made publicly available, thus copying them is legal.

rutracker
People often upload properly organised discographies there.

the only right answer itt

Attached: yande.re 467844 dress gothic_lolita lolita_fashion mitsuba_choco pantsu tagme thighhighs.jpg (2105x3000, 1.11M)

I don’t listen to music because I’m not underage. Saged and reported by literally everyone who isn’t 14.

slsk

deezloader

Attached: 1548257643059s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Deezer

Use flatpak

slsk :^)

What can a private tracker do that a public one can't other than circle-jerk?

from what I hear in private trackers copyright activists arent really a thing so youre safe from dmca notices. im now to all this as well so i could be wrong.

Yet plenty of them get shut down.

Where I live, copying anything is legal but if you share it, it's illegal. Which would make torrents illegal but not youtube-dl.

Hello, fellow italian friend.

Quality control

ymusic android app is pro tip

I don't pirate it because I use Spotify. But for albums that aren't on there, just use slsk.

Orpheus and jpopsuki

The local public library.

Attached: cd's.jpg (715x374, 178K)

Dont know much about that. Do they get shut down because of what I said or do they shut down for different reasons?

>Use Jew-tube to get free music
the only real answer

Attached: 0530639487207.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

i get cipher error once i download song. does everything work on your side?

Attached: lol wut.png (687x513, 106K)

This, but keep in mind that a lot of people on soulseek won't let you download their stuff unless you've uploaded something of your own. It's relevant if you live in a country where downloading is allowed but sharing isn't, like this guy and myself

Soulseek

fucking prebuilt binaries work on windows. why don't my fucking builds work aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: fuuuck.png (735x382, 59K)

>2019
>pirating music
>paying for music

rutracker, nyaa, google album name + blogspot

Smloadr rarely disappoints.
Can't do without it but downloading and tagging songs is a pain in the butt.

Attached: e3cd780479fc1153293a10d7892f8cb7.png (290x290, 22K)

I feel really shitty, a guy I met playing quake gave me an invite to RED (basically the replacement for What.cd), and I never fucking registered. I havent talked to him or logged on steam in over a year - what should I do? I want to download some music from there.

My dads friend is a boomer who does this
Whose library has all this shit? Ours sucks shit.

deezloader since my isp blocks p2p

YouTube, primarily. It's easy to pirate using newpipe.

usenet

Attached: Erryday.jpg (750x600, 53K)

download the pony.fm rip, has most albums on it.

>he is not on red

Attached: 1533654693237.png (200x200, 70K)

zippyshare.com/plank28

Thank you kind user.

Attached: 1548083576934.jpg (470x345, 41K)

telegram groups

google " 320 rar"

It's about as infringing on copyrights as recording a song off the radio.

SMLoadr with AUX gui is my personal go to.

>not listening to legally free music

Attached: [Special Clips] 여자친구 GFRIEND - 귀를 기울이면 (LOVE WHISPER) M_V Shooting Behind-2pins (1920x1080, 2.89M)

disgusting

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1075x767, 72K)

This is illegal, you know.

Attached: Zz.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Then go and sue Sony for making a radio that records to tapes.

VK

I don't listen to music.

Used to be OP, but it sucks now cause of mass removals

Rutracker was and still is the OG

t. Russian

I only listen to video game music coming from formats like nsf, gsf,psf,gbs,hes,sid,vgz,spc,xm,mod,it etc..

They rarely get shutdown but when they do it's because of a full-scale federal investigation into the site and staff. The users themselves never get copyright notices or anything like that.

Retention, speed, catalog, strict quality control.

KazaA Reloaded

SHHHHHHH foking hell
let the plebs download from youtube

based vgz poster

redpill me on soulseek
RED user here

Deezer doesn't have anime songs, though.

heh heh i use SOLE seek heh heh

Attached: gtechnology.jpg (1288x2276, 311K)

underrated 40+ post

i only listen to jp hardcore artists

The one sharing it is the copyright infringer, so Youtube is, not user. And Youtube doesn't really care. They make it look like they care, but not really.

based and redpilled

Any downsides to updating my qBittorent and would you recommend it? I haven't updated it in a while

kpopfags btfo

you won't fool me fbi-kun

Attached: bbcchan sponty smile.jpg (800x800, 149K)

you download it to play it
how do you think streaming works

YouTube, unironically. Only place I can get muh bops and obscure shit other than soundcloud.

It's against the youtube eula/tos/acceptable use agreements but technically shouldn't be copyvio.

>or is uploading very important.
Yes, RED it for true autists. If you just want to torrent some tunes, check out rutracker.org. They have most things that RED does, but without the autism.

I mean deezloader is old news, all over piracy related subs on reddit too for anyone who looks
Not really a secret club

WHAT?? You mean I dont have to spend hours on soulseek to get one good flac album? Are the flacs legit??

There seems to be a lot of misconceptions in the music community regarding the differences between 320kbps mp3 and FLAC format. It is true that 320kbps is technically as good as FLAC, but there are other reasons to get music in a lossless format.

Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Enjoy your 128 kbps MP3s or whatever other overly compressed format YouTube algorithms compress to. It's fine for footage which can't be found anywhere else, but for audio it's not.