This holo was not drawn by a human

This holo was not drawn by a human.
Gwern has been running a GAN off of an image set from danboru and it's getting pretty good.
Full image set at imgur.com/a/xXuKwYV
I haven't had the chance to play around with the model yet. When I get home I'd like to start to try to get it to accept sketches or photos as inputs.

Attached: 1541987919715.png (486x486, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7R8IRVh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1526410960471.png (486x486, 214K)

>no-one will ever look at you like that
;_;

stop

There are also Asukas at imgur.com/a/7R8IRVh

Does an AI girl count? Because the whole point of this is we're getting there

Attached: 1533973914694.png (486x486, 161K)

f u

> This holo was not drawn by a human.
I can tell.

dumb whore you fed the AI tons of images of anime girls and now it barfs out some averaged slightly modified crap or pure garbage

>expectations: op's pic
>reality: pic related

Attached: F2y8e8m.png (486x486, 257K)

Link for this AI ?

looks like jeff bezos

lol

>the time will come where we can have thousands of images of any anime girl, in any position and fetish, generated on-demand

Attached: VG0YImQ.jpg (800x786, 77K)

Chill out sperg, this is about AI and not your perfect cartoon girlfriend

>This holo was not drawn by a human.
Yeah, it was drawn by several and mashed up by a computer.

How does it categorize perspective and poses and shit? Or is it just randomly shtting out images?

wtf Jow Forums told me machine learning was a meme and it'd never be used for anything good?????

WTFFFFF

By that logic almost no artists create their own art, just mash up other peoples'. Because that how drawing works, you reproduce features of people or objects that you know objectively how is drawn, and combine them into a unique compositions. Especially in such a common style as anime faces.

>train AI with only one image
>better results than OP

A deliberate construction of geometry in perspective and features is different from a computer with no concept of perspective or geometry copying pictures. More importantly design work is all about tossing silhouettes out there and is done be playing ink blob test with paint you lay down with maybe a few guiding principles

The difference is only complexity. The "concept of perspective and geometry" you speak of is nothing but a network of neurons, the organic form of what this program is doing. It's just that the human brain have way more neurons to fit information in, and is way more efficient in learning. So it's not that the computer is black and a human artist is white, they are both shades of grey.

The image spitted out is 90% similar to an existing one in the library

Finally a way to finish Berserk!

> The difference is only complexity.
What's the difference between 2^25 and 2^255? "Only complexity", pfft, big deal.

>tfw
post expressions you will never see

Attached: file.png (486x486, 296K)

Kill me

never stop hoping bitch faggot

Horo is a miracle of the universe.

what is there to hope for ...

Attached: file.png (486x486, 295K)

>This holo was not drawn by a human.

Wrong.

All of it was drawn by a human, and only merely put together piece by tiny piece by a computer that can recognize patterns.