One meta thread allowed per board

Why does Jow Forums have so much comercial advertisement?

Attached: IMG_20190212_044213.jpg (1080x823, 224K)

>what's /qa/

International jewry

It's the question & answer board on Jow Forums.
Are you dumb?

It's not really a global thing, it's apple shills specifically, and mods don't do shit because Jow Forums gets money from this.

Because Jow Forums stands for Jow Forumsoyim.

Jow Forums is lost anyway. Everything's just garbage here. It's not even funny garbage, but somehow I can't leave this place.

Because sometimes it isn't shit, and when that happens it's also really really good and you couldn't have gotten the content anywhere else. Youre addicted to it because it's essentially gambling. You don't win often but when you do its great. Also this is one of the last bastions of free speech, which is pathetic but still the truth.

because (with the exception of freeware), everything in modern tech is commercial

It's the meta board.
And seeing that your IQ is below 60, OP is asking a question here not related to technology.

>It's the meta board.
That's what I said, dumbass.
You asked.
>OP is asking a question here not related to technology.
1 meta allowed per board.

That rule was revoked some time ago and all meta threads were moved to /qa/. This thread will probably stay up a while though.

>believes in what the gook says

Retarded newfag. Go back.

It's not nice to call other people fags.

technology is just consumer science

Okay, nigger.

This is hate speech.
I will get you banned.

Thread's still up though, and it's obviously been reported by several macshills, so it's unlikely you're right.

Nah mods were nuking threads as soon as they were made back when the rule was put in stone. Now it's less of a problem and mods don't really care about these threads' existence so they end up living really long but accomplish nothing.

The only thing they don't nuke is Apple advertisement spam, apparently.

because that fucking gook hiro allowed it

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Where's the alternative?

You understand that what happens is one person makes a pro-macOS thread, and then some another user gets butthurt, spams the catalog with identical copies of the thread.

The janitor comes along, sees all the spam, and just deletes everything including the original thread (because someone who would moderate an anime imageboard for free is not smart enough to be able to tell the difference)

t. made a pro-mac thread that was trolling and got out-trolled by the butthurt anti-mac spammer guy

That's genius but hilarious.

I wonder if it would work for other threads if you didn't like them -- just spam copies until they all get deleted.

Janitors literally have room temperature IQs.

Meta threads are not allowed anymore, hiro said so. You are not allowed to talk about boards themselves.

Janitors would rather delete the original if it means more duplicates of the anti threads don’t get made.

>Janitors would rather delete the original if it means more duplicates of the anti threads don’t get made.
So anyone who doesn't like a topic can just spam dupes of the thread until it's deleted? Even if the original topic is perfectly on-topic?

Seems like giving into board terrorism desu.

Sure. Janitors will cave if it means less work.

Who the fuck are you trying to fool, Pajeet? We all know that you made those Apple threads. Now you're complaining about it and trying to convince the mods to ban new Apple threads. I can literally smell your designated shitting street from here, you filthy brown shitskin.

On a serious note, we'd prefer if mods banned anything related to AMD and Android. It would basically solve 90% of the problems on Jow Forums because AMDrones are usually pajeets, autists and /v/tards.

> the butthurt anti-mac spammer guy
That's OP. He spams Apple threads on Jow Forums and demands all Apple threads to be banned. This his tenth attempt now. Fucking Indians.

>t. made a pro-mac thread that was trolling and got out-trolled
MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1535225855237.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>Even if the original topic is perfectly on-topic?
99.99% of pro-Apple threads on Jow Forums are shitpost bait anyway.

8/tech/

I can assure you you're wrong, but I don't really care if you believe me. I just wish the daily Apple shill threads got banned.

its made by seething frecucks they want to make apple threads banable.

Fucking this!!!
OP is dumbfuck

>i hate apple
>therefore all apple threads are shills
sure punjabi i believe you

might as well ban the chinkpad general then

why would anyone shill dirt-cheap used cum stained laptops?

why would anyone shill already well famous apple?

/tpg/ specifically tells you to buy second-hand Thinkpads, Lenovo doesn't win anything. Who could be behind it, the Craigslist mafia?
Anyway if macfags want to have an Apple general or mac general, that's fine. That's not what this thread is about.

>why would anyone shill a company
Gee Idk.

I never said I hate Apple. I like Dell, but if the XPS had near-constant advertisement on Jow Forums I'd want that reported as well.