They're learning

They're learning.

Attached: 1542729491104.png (695x916, 138K)

but can he install gentoo?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1533147204919.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Give it back, king

cringe

All that for an iPhone 6s?
LMAO they get like, 200$ when pro refurbished now

based
cringe

based
seethe

Fake and gay, black people can't learn.

BASED AND REDPILLED
CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED

Literally it was kang and shit.

WE
WUZ
KANGS

When I was in DC, I judged the right side of the metro map not to be safe just by the names of the places, any time I seen "heights" next to a name I just know that ain't no white picket fence suburbia. Also, why are there no blacks in the DC subway system? Looked like everyone who used buses was black and everyone who used subways was white. Someone from the richest metro area of the country enlighten me. And by the way
>6S
>choking
>4 years
Dumb thief and heavy handed penalty for theft and assault or it was personal,

Had a thief break into my hackerspace, fuck a laser cutter, just so he could pinch a non-hdmi xbox 360, a PS1, and a G4 Mac mini. All together worth less than $100

BASED SAIKAWA POSTER

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1522998294903.png (530x683, 411K)

Fucking negros

>going through that shit when you could just swipe it and have applel unlock it for you

Attached: 1529561432288.png (797x1870, 366K)

>Also, why are there no blacks in the DC subway system
That's Jow Forums as fuck but I'll entertain it. It's because the rates for subway change based on distance you're going. There is also a zero tolerance policy for food or drink (even water) consumed on the subway, as well as cell phone use. I'm sure crime still happens, but the subway doesn't have a rat issue on account of no food/drink, so perhaps broken windows theory.

>heavy handed penalty for theft and assault or it was personal
This was a federal prosecution, so the victim was likely a federal employee, the crime occurred on federal property, or the criminal conduct crossed state lines. In any case, a federal charge is always going to be more severe than a state charge.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

god i wish that were me

i want to nakadashi kanna

Give it back Kangz.

GIVE IT BACK

>the iCloud unlocking industry

Lol

>nogs
>learning
Pick one.