The new CEO of Google Cloud expl

>The new CEO of Google Cloud expl...

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2019-02-13 - 00-10-30.png (865x597, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelayoff.com/t/QfAKigt
thelayoff.com/t/WaHRX4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's his poo level?

ok

no sir, this is what you will be wanting sir

Attached: iup8lM6.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Sir

German cuisine.

it's ma'am

sir, please do the needful

and please run sfc /scannow

Germangimpbathinginmoltenpoo.wmv

Is this the gigapajeet?

>bunch of probably worthless neets mocking the ceo of google cloud
..yeah yikes

its just jobs for the boys now but. Isn't it. Heterosexual White Man shall never CEO a Tech Firm again (and they're prob regretting even leaving the faggots now)

Here's his plan, he'll hire thousands of poojeets call center workers to call every single company that uses AWS and do the following:
"Sir, would you kindly stop using AWS and use Google services instead? Please, sir, kindly do the needful."

clearly

What has my beloved fatherland to do with this negro Indian?

WHAT RACE IS THIS?

Attached: 1548995315521.png (128x125, 14K)

There is literally nothing wrong with being Indian.

Sam L Pajeetson?

wrong

>*poos on your code*

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>poop

Attached: geq.png (689x548, 492K)

coming soon:

cluster of poos for free-tier
serverless poo
automated poo/CD
integration with poohub
poo balancing
service mesh of poos for kubernetes
key management for all your poos
free backups for poos up to 1 week
distributed poo engines
low latency in-memory poo stores
auto scaling for poos

Attached: c18.jpg (900x657, 207K)

imagine being serious

The master plan
>outsource everything in india
>accept only apple store gidt cards

master kek

Attached: 5472439057203.jpg (754x595, 85K)

Race isn't a thing.

what the fu... what is this thing? indy? paki? shitskin?

Damn that poojeet is so dark I thought it was one of those crying jordan memes from the thumbnail

>tfw Google wouldn't be playing catch-up to AWS had they just provided what people wanted instead of trying to lock them up with ridiculous proprietary App Engine API shit which you could only run sanctioned Python or Java code on and you couldn't even use custom libraries that Google App Engine didn't pre-clear for use on their cloud

Attached: 60db26fec8b8eb3afa894a02b0ab72ff.jpg (240x182, 7K)

Lol.I was thinking Op's pic was OJ Simpson as Dave Chapelle as a white guy.

Love all the basement dwellers and junior devs laughing at the guy from being from india while he's worth more money then they will be in their entire lives.

Never change, Jow Forums

Attached: anime-girl-laughing-1021x574.jpg (1021x574, 60K)

moneys not everything user

mysides.jar

Is he a burn victim?

it's over 9000

Yes, and a rock is worth more than your opinion, so lighten up.

Calling it right now: Google leaked Bezos dick pics to The National Enquirer.

pretty good joke.

Attached: IMG_20190201_231902.jpg (717x929, 112K)

He looks like a white man painted black, what the absolute fuck

steve ballmer was desperate to get a job

Lol, nice troll.

A FUCKING GLOWSTICK

Attached: 3898932.jpg (225x225, 7K)

This is the most handsome negro I've ever seen.

>What's his poo level?
extreme
thelayoff.com/t/QfAKigt
thelayoff.com/t/WaHRX4c

kek

G L O W I N T H E D A R K

Do you think he knows he's the fall guy that the ultimate failure of Google Web Services will be pinned on?

Tanned As Fuck

I never seen an indian this dark before, he kinda cute desu :3

overflow

dugga dugga dugga dugga?

Elaborate

Whiter than u mohammeed

Based.
Just like distros aren't a thing. They're all Linux in their very core.

Is that a white guy in blackface?

this is the only way to get a job these days

Have you considered that there are better people for the job? And that just by chance they aren't white? It's not that surprising either given how many Asian/South Asians are in the industry

Why are you guys so mean?

Also if you want to remain company loyalty, its better to promote older veterans than hire a token white guy.

Most white employees leave after few years while the pajeets stay on for decades and build up experience within the company. Its an easy choice on who to pick for a new leadership position. Some radom joe schmuck who will leave the company after 1 year or an experienced employee who has stayed with the company for 20+ years.

lol imagine being this wrong pajeet

Dude I work in a company that outsources these animals. Whenever there's a conference call, they would shout at each other with unintelligible english, my coworker says it's part of their culture to talk to someone like that.

Most of the time, they'll stray away the main topic but a simple reminder from a white man often keeps them calm immediately.

>hire the guy with no ambition for your leadership role
>surprised when the people with actual fucking goals leave and find better work
???

Most companies prefer long term growth for their own employees over disastrous "maverick" leadership from a random schmuck who has an "actual fucking goal" of moving to another company

>thelayoff.com/t/WaHRX4c
>Kurian was accepted to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India[2] where he spent 6 months before deciding to pursue his bachelor's education in the United States at Princeton. He possesses a BS in electrical engineering from Princeton University, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. He has an MBA from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business, where he was an Arjay Miller Scholar.[4]
Why did I bother starting my path at an expensive western uni when I could have started in Pajeet University?

F for google.

>He actually looks like a CEO and not some low test beta twig like the last guy
Is google starting to uncuck itself?
Not actually seen his background.

Attached: shrug.png (384x313, 39K)

Attached: 1534802717015.jpg (571x701, 43K)

>Some Cum Loudly

>token white guy

Attached: 45871236547.jpg (645x729, 56K)

Google taking on Amazon Web Services is basically impossible at this point. Amazon has already dug itself into government cloud computing contracts like a tick and there is no revenue source more lucrative and stable than long-term government contracting. The notion that Google, with it's essentially late entry and strained relationship with the US federal government is somehow going to dethrone Amazon with it's now powerful lobbying arm and cozy relationship with the US government is the kind of plan you send a disposable moron to deliver and execute because disposability will be key when the whole thing predictably goes tits up and you need a fall guy. Based on what I'm reading about him he seems perfect for the job too, as he was a major contributor to the Department of Labor's discrimination lawsuit against Oracle for discriminating against non-Indian employees in his product development division and generally just sounds like a shit executive.

Hes darker than any Arab I've ever seen

Uh, he’s European.

*0.50 has been deposited into your Amazon Wallet™*

I'm actually paid in Twitch bits.

Google started late in the game but it's an innovator with r&d departments way more sophisticated than Amazon's.. any ground breaking tech produced could give it a competitive advantage

Based MDE poster.

have you considered they are simply diversity hires like susan whatsherface

I have and have concluded that they aren't. Not everyone non white is a diversity hire but it pains you to come to terms with that. Diversity hires are a very small portion and I bet you many would outdo you in interviews

and there are plenty of people who wouldn't resort to an argument from authority to resolve a disagreement but there you go

Whatever poojet. And if you're white, go suck off the next Negro, poo or towelhead

Americans will never not be mad at being booted out of their jobs because they're too stupid to realize that the job market is in fact, a market

white people really shot themselves in the foot there

POO IN CLOUD

I'm in Germany. Just a simple minded white supremacist/lead solution designer

well hurry up and find one or I'm gonna outsource your job

Why are you so mad?
That might be your problem. Life is easier when you don't hate others so much user

Where did I appeal to authority?

Go back to pooland, poojet

Or kys if you're white. Bet you have subscribed to blackedraw

No thanks I was born here and so were my parents and so were theirs.

>they would outdo you therefore
christ dude can you not comprehend the shit you write

And is that not merit?

no, it's an appeal to authority. they would outdo you therefore they're the most qualified for the job. it's fallacious. you should have said they outdid all their competition therefore they're the most qualified for the job. the problem is we'll never know if they actually did do that, so all we can do is fling shit at each other like you did when you made an appeal to authority and I did when I implied they are diversity hires. I hope this exchange has proved educational for you

It hasn't, it just proves your lack of reading comp. You obviously understand the argument I'm trying to make but you're attempting to make my words something they are not. Obviously I am implying that at least some of them are qualified because they've outdone the other applicants to be there, therefore they would have outdone you as well. I am equating you to someone salty who interviewed and did not get the position. Is that easy enough for you to comprehend?

no, you did not imply that. you implied they would outdo me, which is unimportant for the argument. you can say now that you think they outdid the competition but I must refer you to my previous post: we'll never know if they actually did do that or if they're just diversity hires
I don't think you comprehend the basic idea of an appeal to authority, maybe you better go look it up

Go back to pooland, poojet

I've graduated high school, thanks. You appear to have just learned this in English class today.
See

>I'm in Germany

Why are you mad at is when it's the romanians that have been given Germany's tech jobs?