Is he Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil?

Is he Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil?

Attached: 1549999175334.jpg (600x600, 95K)

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Attached: STEEEV BOLLMEER.png (538x426, 138K)

Lawful Evil

but what about his philanthropic efforts

Attached: KET BALLMEER.png (538x426, 163K)

I'd say Chaotic Neutral to start. He just took an unfinished OS and ran with it, doing what he could as he went. Then the government's PRISM came along (probably near inception honestly) and he slowly started slipping towards the lawful evil.

Attached: 1539673303626.png (960x768, 902K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Chaotic Good
this, but he loose

You mean the ones that will result in 50% of the world being 60IQ savages in a couple decades? Or the ones that actively import those savages into first world countries to lower our wages and drive up the cost of living?

i would switch the cyborg and steve jobs. Why is steve jobs chaotic evil anyway?

back to your containment board faggot

All are Evil

is that way

Attached: alignment.jpg (1934x1654, 1.17M)

I'd say Eric Schmidt would be better than Tim Cook for LE. Also I'm not sure I'd call Jobs chaotic.

all billionaires are evil

>jobs
>not chaotic evil

Attached: 1526517035963.jpg (640x620, 185K)

what about what he said was incorrect?

>But I didn't make a big deal out of it or anything.
How they keep getting away with it.

He's a cia nigger

He is benevolent neutral
He is eternal
He is unity.

He is Om

He is The One.

no, the ones that educate and aid poor people and completely eradicate diseases
damn I wish I was evil

in a few years america will have more diseases than africa because of the antivaxxers

what sparked such a huge revival of that movement? What the fuck is happening with Americans? I used to think it was internet exposure that made everything seem worse, now it seems like they're actually going insane. And before anyone starts with the muh low iq racist bullshit, most of them are white moms. Is it the online echo chambers? Should these people be censored for our own good?

Implying smallpox and polio were a bad thing. Zoomers too weak, need something to toughen them up a bit

hope your children die from smallpox. Oh right you'll never ever have children let alone touch a woman

Lots of people have at least a bit of crazy wingnut in them. But in the past these people seldom found other yahoos that agreed with them, and so usually nothing much came of it. Now thanks to social media you can instantly find a community of other people that share your exact delusions. What makes this bad is that now that there's a group, people's tribalism kicks in, their "us against them" instinct. A lone crank who knows no other cranks and is repeatedly told that his ideas are loony is more prone to feel some doubt about them. "Maybe I am a loony, if everybody I meet says so..." Not all, obviously, but in many people this suppresses their retarded conspiracizing. But in a group they have people who validate them and tell them they're right, so the rest of society telling them they're nuts just hardens their beliefs further. They don't feel doubt, they feel like a beleaguered minority valiantly fighting for The Truth.

I don't know what a good solution to this might be, or if a solution (good or not) exists at all.

Where would Ballmer fit on this?

Attached: ballmer jojo.png (258x258, 63K)

Attached: Bill Gates rubbing hands.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Get rid of Snowden. Move Terry's pure spirit in to his spot. Then put John McAfee in Chaotic Neutral. Remove Suckerberg, drop Bill in to his place. Move Bezos in to True Neutral. And then Elon Musk in to Lawful Neutral.

Chaotic evil.

Awful weevil.

>no, the ones that educate and aid poor people and completely eradicate diseases
Yeah, thats what he meant by:
>You mean the ones that will result in 50% of the world being 60IQ savages in a couple decades

Your misplaced kindness will kill us all

>turning savages grasping for survival into civilized, productive individuals will kill us all
you sound like you need Bill's help in educating mentally disabled people like yourself

keked

Attached: cbf47d68.jpg (608x402, 28K)

You mean the one where he literally pays himself money that can't be taxed so that everyone can be retarded sheeple so he can easily keep manipulating them into giving him even more money?

y-yes
fuck

This. It's hardcore and a complete uphill battle but the only fix is to stand your ground and never compromise. If you fail in this duty, they will keep getting away with it until the heat death of the universe.

that's just for public image, he's lawful evil

good try, you almost got it

Bill Gates ONLY personal contribution was writing compilers of the worst programming language ever invented. His success was entirely luck of being willing to sign a NDA while Gary Kildall's wife wasnt. He bought a reverse engineered version of CP/M and became rich off that, nothing more. Just about any other person in the software industry could have done the same as he did if IBM had visited them instead.

Not really.
What made Bill Gates actually stand out above the rest was his willingness to backstab IBM at every corner.
IBM-DOS, MS-DOS OS/2, Windows.
All the PC clone makers needed was a bios and an compatible OS.
And Bill Gates gave em the compatible OS.