Where the regular shitposters at?

Where the regular shitposters at?

Attached: 1540064040660.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Attached: j0ht72o277z11.png (749x735, 1.02M)

I'm not NAMEFAGGING as muchtoday

you got dubs you gotta now

*much today

Attached: fd7.png (218x315, 21K)

Jow Forums is facebook now

No

> how's your day, user
>boys
>hey guys look at this picture of two [ insert picture of female or male] kissing
> I have something called self diagnose depression

Attached: ye.jpg (731x731, 110K)

I just want some honest bantposting

Attached: chainsaw.png (400x400, 27K)

Playing a game called guess the namefag.

Attached: 760938afb51e5d47d5fc13ecfd6f8a588b48bf33_hq.jpg (480x490, 54K)

gone.

>now

Canada, where else?

Attached: 1510015996205.jpg (517x650, 78K)

no, I hope not.
that requires effort, no thank

They aren't just messing with you. Silly goose.

so they are messing with me??

no sorry made a bad sentence.
They are not gone i'm just messing with you.*

I know, I was just being silly
Hope you're okay Bumstead, I bought a real plant for my desk other day, was thinking of your silly flower shop when I did. It's a real nice plant, fits well.

Attached: laugh.png (372x351, 121K)

Oh heck yeah! What type of plant is it?
And speaking of plants i'm thinking of working in the garden and planting some turnips.

Present

At my current place, which lasts only a year. I have no garden. I hope in my next I have at least a small patch!

I never left.
[spoiler]smol benis brit[/spoiler]

Have you ever heard of hydroponics? it could allow you to grow inside, or if you have a window you could also start growing. I do hope you get a nice smol patch soon though.

I live in rented places and most likely will do for a long time. I try to keep only one plant at a time and keep the little guy in a nice spot, lots of sun and feeding him regular water. I work away a lot so I go for hardy ones.

Makes sense, You seem like a good plant owner.

I try, but sometimes when I am away for a long time they don't last. Its why I try to keep only one, that way if I am unable to care it is only a small loss.

here but I can’t post images so idk what to do

why can't you post images?

smert thinking my man. What would you grow if you had the time to?

If I wasn't drawn away so much I would fill every room with plants, of course ones which could prosper in such places. I'd love to have an inside climbing plant (I think thats the term), to grow along a piece of string across the ceiling.

it gives me a ”ip range blocked to abuse” error when I try, but lets me post normally otherwise. Happens on all boards

Have you tried appealing?

Its not something you can appeal, and it just started halfway through the day. I think I’ll snag a vpn or something

ooo that'd be so cool!